Vaporizing Marijuana

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by M.T, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^no uh . . .whats it called. . . . the fish stuff . . . i guess brand will change for location. but the fish gue, its good natural fert tho.

is garlic spray for deer or somthen? does it work?

toker you so lucky u dont gotta deal with deer, them shits will jump a 12 foot fence to eat all yer colas.

hahaha nice, thats my mom right there. said she used to hitch-hike around north america and give weeds seeds to everyone and plant em where ever she stoped for the night.

I was kinda thinken 60s-70s when i said that, my mom kinda stoped blazin by the 80s. she did say some ppl smoked bud, it was just more expensive.

both my parents talk about having pot so good they would hollucinate, but they also both agree that the i get (i get em to have a puff on occasion) is better then the stuff they grew up with. they also both 65+ yrs old so they memory is a lil gone.

so fairy and toker, neither of you think that improved technology and fert would allow us to grow better weed?

i fully agree that the strains have been weakend from what we could have, but that what we do have is better because of advancements in growing tech.

i have nothing to base this on so ima make a huge leap of faith and say, most the shit back in the day was outdoor, not that outdoor is bad its just not as good.
    test
  2. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

we have the fish fert, but the best i have found is the bat gwano,
    we dont have deer running loose here. so no the garlic spray is for athysts etc, also, if you have tobacoo seeds drop a couple of those babies inbetween your plants, and you wont get any bug problems.
    and yes we grow outside and though your crop may suffer due to weather conditions, i have to say, even with all this modern tech, hydro, slow release ferts etc, the best smoke, biggest buds, and hugh, i mean hugh coluses, were all grown outside, bat gwano, and left to nature, not touched, not fussed, and defenantly not trimmed. oh and the fact that they are in good farming soil helps.
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

nope.. we got pigs with heat sensors and muthafuckas always lookin for the comeup : )

thats correct that most pot was grown outdoors.. i dont think lights hit the scene til the 80s but i could be wrong..

as fo the other question.. it depends on what u mean by better weed.. potency, yeild, taste, etc..

imo, which holds no weight since i cant prove this, is that its in genes..

from what i hear from old timers i dont see how the stuff out now can compete.. i dont mean to be an ass but my generation is very ignorant bout mj.. the way they explain their highs gives it away imo.. the youngins speak of indicas, more of a body high, often hear bout feelin lazy, lethargic, etc.. they have no clue what a sativa is but its not they would smoke it, especially the dumbass snobs who base everything on looks.. thats all the people from the 60/70s usually smoked outside say the kushes n ghanis.. now when u hear bout the old heads and their pot they be talkin how there are visual distortions, music sounds different, the highs is all in the head, racey feelings, sweating, increase heart rate, paranoia, etc...

it would be possible but i dont think the commercial market/business/growers are gonna or want to go that way.. there will be people an groups with some of that old school powerful highs but i dont see it becomin more of a common than what we see now..

now none of that matters if u think potency is more or less about the pot putting you on your ass an out for the count.. but i dont really see how it can really go to much stronger.. i mean there are supposed to be some strain that pretty much put you to sleep after so much.. are u gonna lower that amount by one hit?? im not sure if there will ever be a true 1 hitter quitter unless your new to smoking..
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^^ haha gotta love runnen from choppers

how the fuck you hide from a chopper when u aint on a tree covered mountain?

i gotta say all those symptoms you described, i get. especially after a big ass hit, i all start sweating, my heart rate goes up, my vision is distorted more then usual, its awsome.

and yeah when i say more potent i was thinken just some put you on yer ass shit, none of the other things the chronics look for.

yeah bat guana is good too, you really should do some manicure while its growing tho, its helps reduce all the lil crappy fluff (buds) on the plant and gets the plant to put more energy into the rest of the plant.

the tobbacco plant thing is def interesting ima have to give it a try sometimes.

have you tried old pig shit dirt, works very nicely.

pig farms are the best, get rid of bodies, unlimited bacon supply and use the manure to grow dank shit.
    test
  5. toker

the leos are bitches out here.. they always flying the bird overhead.. plus they got vans that rome around with heat sensors hehehe.. but i wanna say they gotta have a warrant to use it on you but could be wrong

as for the high- u said u do get hempstar alot so it does make sense since it has haze in it...

if u want stuff that puts you o your ass u just want to stick with indicas or indy dominate strains..

something like the real OG kushes, black dominia, sensi star, etc
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

the thing is you have to get it at the right temperature. some people don't realize this and burn it at too hot of a temperature. you you higher off of less weed because you're getting 100% thc as opposed to fractions of that from a bong, bowl, blunt, or whatever. it tastes better too and you don't have to smoke that bullshit so the smoke is a lot more thin and better for your lungs. by the way do not i repeat do not try smoking that herbal tobacco that comes with it. shit is so nasty.
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Me either. Maybe someday.
    test
  8. Janitor

Janitor Guest

what taste? lol

there is no taste

but its a clean high from what i hear lol
    test
  9. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

i had some fire herb, covered in crystals.. tasted kinda fruity.. delicious actually

mids sometimes taste like popcorn or stale peanut butter to me
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wow @ these idiots saying weeds potency is going down when its been proven to be going up every year...
    test
  11. lovemorleave

lovemorleave New Member

vaporizing is definitely the next level of herbology. To the dude saying theres no tatse when you vaporize, you need to step your weed game up. Good weed through a vaporizer is amazing. The high isnt so much in your body as it is in your head. It is a cleaner feeling head high

It does help you reserve weed if thats something youre into. Ive read how people cook and smoke the vaporized remains of the herbs and it still gets them high. When you vaporize bud, it doesnt get all the trichomes, it just passes hot air through the herb so the vapors youre getting are actually 95% thc and the other 5% is plant material. The thc also becomes resinated onto the vaporized remains, which makes em still potent

any of you guys have any vaporizing gear? If you dont have one and just want to test the waters, try the oxygen mini. Its portable and badass!
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i bought a vapor genie.....its incredible...

[​IMG]
    test
  13. toker

the only idiot are kids like u.. chumps dont know shit bout MJ.. thats why u kats just listen to hype..

its gettin close to 40yrs now and haze is still right at the top

u kats coulnt even hang with real equatorial sativas.. u kids probably think they laced the weed or some shit..

the shit that should be avoided if u have heart problems hahah.. straight speed weed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.