Vaporizers?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Rico

Young Rico PhD

My vape is great. I get blasted off about a .3 and then I just crumble up the bud in there and get another bowl off of it. I have a 2 foot glass bong and I use my vape 80% of the time. It's healthier, it'll save bud, and you'll still get just as high if you use it right.
    test
  2. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

ok its as simple as this joints only give you bout 28% of the thc, a bong delivers 76% of the thc but only cause you takin a big hit of smoke,vaporizers (if there not a shitty brand and you use them right) deliver around 95% of the thc because they don't burn the weed they heat up the bud almost to the point of combustion causing the thc to turn into a vapor its nice to have a vaporizer and their fun to use but if your like me and enjoy the taste and smell of burning weed then rip ya bong or cheif ona joint
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol yeah either way who wants to lugg one around when your going to toss the football or frisbee? or go on a hike? or go to the beach? Im just saying its not as convenient as a spliff or small bong/pipe when it comes to taking them along with you.

i understand you can, but anyone who is fairly active would not want the hassle.

I know vaporizers are best for getting high because of the THC you get and they are healthier blah blah blah.

but there are other factors that weigh in such as convenience, and as it stands a vaporizer isn not convenient unless used at a house. A pipe is easy to lug around, a bong not so much, but they do make nice small bongs. Spliffs take the cake when it comes to "take anywhere" which is a major factor for me because i spend alot of time outside doing shit.

If i had a vaporizer id use it, at home
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

yeah i kno, my body is a lil messed from smoking everday since grade 7, especially from when i was dealin heavy n smoked a half oz a day for like 2 years

source?

as far as im concerned this is another classic case of ppl spoutin research that hasnt been done, wich stoners do more then anyone alive.

and even if you gimmie a source, unless the source is a science research group, im not about to belive it either.

hightimes could put these numbers out there n kids will be spountin that shit sayen hightimes is their source when hightimes doesnt have one. . . . indicating the whole thing is theory not fact.

another common thing is people bein incompetent with math, the idea behind a vaporizer is that you get all thc in your hit and nothing else. . . . say a hit thats 95% THC, where as a joint will deliver a hit that is 28% THC, but both have the same volume of THC in the end.

a hit that is 28% thc is different then a hit where you recive 28% of the thc, people always get ratios and percentages confused.
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

The vaporgenie is a pipe....I've used it everywhere

[youtube]BlPVR_Nb0cU[/youtube]
    test
  6. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

are you seriously tellin me you get the same high from a joint,bong and vape?and the reason i put a percent sign at the end of the #s is cause i was talking about percentages not ratios,do you even know what a fuckin ratio is? judging by your attemp to sound smart..no you don't know,if you know so much then prove me wrong bitch
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I'll tell you the source... it was on Manswers on Spike... the research was done by scientists. Whatever, though, take it how you wanna take it.

I've actually never used a vaporizer yet, and I've passed on the chance a few times. I can't explain it, but it just cries out 'all hype'

Like those bullshit edibles. Save em. They are all bullshit. Maybe it's my 6'4 frame that doesn't allow them to work, I dunno, I can't call it. But they DON'T DO SHIT. None of them. I fucking hate when clubs offer them to me as a first-time patient.
    test
  8. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

That's what it is. I can't give up the bong ritual... the vaporizer just seems weird.
    test
  9. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

my step dad is about 289lbs and tall as fuck and he has the same problem with edibles he just sticks to rollin joints,and that manswers show got some crazy shit on it,shit had me testing the best way to get high theory[bong]
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Word. I'm only 240 lbs so I dunno how much of a difference that makes. But I do know I have bigger lungs than the average person and I have to pack bigger snappers than the average person. My friends can pack a snapper the size of a Willy Wonka nerd and get like 2 hits off it lol... I need a bud at least the size of a Skittle, and it's not in the way I burn the bud. It's just my lungs, they are naturally bigger.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.