Vaporizers (not about the health benefits)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ok so leave the health benefits out of this, cuz in my opinion its the ONLY thing a vaporizer has going for it, and the only positive i see with them.

I fuckin pretty much hate vaporizers... Ive owned 2, and ive tried a bunch, including the overhyped volcano shaped one...they havent impressed me at all.

In every experience ive had with them they burn through your weed like nothing. Like now you have it, Now you dont. Every vaporizer ive tried its the same story, burns through your stash like someones skimming it... whoopity doo

i like the environment and friendly feeling of passing around a doobie or bong.... smoking vapo's ruin that experience for me....if i was to give advice on them, it would be only to use them if your super concerned about the health hazards of smoke, or if you wanna see what the hype's about. Otherwise dont waste your money or time.
    I remember when the volcano first came out, it was $1000... like WTF?

nothing worse than going with someone for a session, and they whip out a vapo... so dissapointing.

I just like that ritual of doobie smokin or bong blazin
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so since nobody has came in saying vaps are the shizzle im assuming everyone agrees with me.

theyre alright for a gimmicky way to smoke, or if youre into it for the health benefits, otherwise, waste of money and weed.

Out here in vancouver we have legal cafes you can go to smoke weed in, they offer vaporizers there to use if you want. A lot of people try them if they havent before, but most people light joints
    test
  3. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

My only problem with them was the taste...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i wasnt a fan of it myself either.

its smarter to use one because of the health benefits compared to other ways

but i prefer joints or an excellent pipe.
    test
  5. PreacherMane

PreacherMane Member

I wanna try to pens first before I make a real judgement
    test
  6. CeQuenCe

CeQuenCe New Member

Vapes are alright imo you have to find a good one...
    it sounds like you used a bad one that over heats/combust I think it's called.

Also you can share vapes, why can't you?

Also that volcanoe looks p lame tbh...

You should try a pen.
    test
  7. Prodigal Bum

Prodigal Bum Xuro Tarum

Yeah, if you're going through bud faster with a vape you're doing something wrong. As for the other stuff, I agree. I'd much rather smoke it because the taste and feel is >>>>>
    test