Valentine's day pranks...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

...it's still a week+ away.

Hate the whole aspect of it (you tell the significant other you love them all year round not just on one bloody day), but decided to make it at least midly amusing this year.

Due to a prank done over the december holidays I'm going to be sending fake engagement rings to all the female co-workers wither via flower bouquets, pastry or drinks, then sit back and watch the outcome.

Anyone else attempted anything similar?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Wooow, that's terrible. I wouldn't do it, more power to you though. I know a few girls who would kill me if I ever tried to pull that.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it can be fun, but the pressure is retarded. I dont know about girls, but for guys we dislike the obligation. I want to do it cuz i want to do it, not because ill look like a jerk if i dont on the special day. Specially the pressure on stuff like going out for dinner. You know how hard it is to get a seat at a reserve only restaraunt when EVERY man on earth is doing the same thing? lol. We fuck up on valentines day out of spite for it. The number 1 reason for man-caused shitty valentines days are lack of any type of gift or plans or special thing, and its caused by procrastination. The procrastination is caused by this spite we hold for being obligated. I bet even some women feel the same.
    test
  4. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

more like Independence Day imo. Shout out to everyone who's single.
    test
  5. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Thanks 4 remain <3
    test
  6. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I feel ya. I suggest surprising her with it a week or two early. She doesn'yt know it's coming, and you get to avoid the whole rush/commercialized pressure of it.

Women love surprises. Love to be made to feel as though you took the time to think about us, yuh know??

VD means nothing to me. Surprises, unplanned dinners, an unexpected card, small gifts because you saw it and it made you think of us?? That means something to me.

Just don't forget birthdays and anniversaries, that'll be the death of you, ha ha.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

how about you save all that money and send it to me instead....

give those girls pink slips.... pink is romantic
    test
  8. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I'm gonna mess with my girls head. I'm gonna ask her sister and her mom what "ring size" she is. I'm going to ask them what kinds of chocolates/flowers she likes and other things. Then when Valentine's Day comes she'll ask "where are we going" then I'll say "remember that ring store you'd window shop at for that ring you always wanted?" and then she'll gasp. Then I'll say, "we're going to the Mcdonald's right next to that"
    test
  9. MissAndrya

You are sooooo not getting any that night, lol
    test
  10. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

If I give her the ring I'm not going to get any for the rest of my life either.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one day im gonna do the whole trail of roses up the stairs, around the corner, into the master bedroom, across the floor and up onto the bed, where ill be, buck necked spread eagle, with a sexy ass pair of red manstrings on, and ill have a hand drawn coupon in my mouth informing her of some creative starwars stormtrooper/harry potter campout mountain getaway thats only redeemable after sex then and now. Bomp chicca bomp bomp giggity giggity goo! Im getting laid!
    test
  12. MissAndrya

On the real, though, men in general need to get more creative. Having worked in the floral industry for 18+ years, the number of men who bought roses (often last minute) compared to the number of women who actually want them.....differed significantly. Flowers/chocolates/dinner is so over done and unoriginal.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but we both agree the day itself is unfortunate

so if it didnt exist the lack of creativity wouldnt exist, so dont blame the man ;0
    test
  14. MissAndrya

Touche, Buster, touche.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.