UW Battles - Shotty vs Daylyt

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by SuperNegger, May 10, 2013.

?

Who took this?

1. Shotty

100.0%
  2. Daylyt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

lol @ people picking apart battle rap bars, esp daylyt's, for it's real world accuracy of a place he never been to. the dude said "tothe batmobile" as a slogan, got a spawn tattoo on his face, dozens of crazy abstract bars/schemes about how he would shoot you, wore a Michael Jackson outfit to his battle, all his crazy antics, and you guys are trying to downsize him bc he said theleaning tower of pisa was in France in asetup bar?

so elaborate metaphors of gunplay or saying your opponents wife banged your entire crew is ok but if you get thegeographic location of a tourist attraction wrong then youlook ignorant? lol
    test
  2. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

well in most countries other than america then yea, you are pretty ignorant/straight up retarded if you think the leaning tower of pisa is in france.

its like dna's "im known nationwide" bar, it renders it completely void because you look like/are a fucking idiot for gettin it wrong.
    test
  3. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Son, sit down. We're gonna have to have the "talk" about your favorite street rappers and their claims of having shot a gun.
    test
  4. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

:shaqsalute::shaqsalute::shaqsalute:
    test
  5. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

idk if it was too many lines over my head or the bad audio, but all the word play scheme shit was too much for me. I could barely understand them most of the time, thats probably the audio. Did not like that captain hook shit at all man, that sounded like something out of the Marlo and Shuffle-T battle
    test
  6. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

:twotimes:
    test
  7. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

i agree that shotty seems to lose momentum. the ness battle would have been nice if it wasnt for that annoying light problem.

in a way i felt like he got too excited that the crowd was feeling him. should have "calmed that shit down"
    test
  8. Kinsoooo

Kinsoooo New Member

shotty won easily. won 3-0 and had the best bars of the battle. crowd reaction is what shotty relies on and he is extremely good at getting it.

"2 tech 9s collabing with each other"

mmmmm
    test
  9. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

They were inappropriate opponents for each other. I think Daylyt's novelty will wear off very soon, I'm really suprised crowds are so tolerant of his riddles and idiosyncracies, it's as if he's taken the word-play of QP and mixed it with the perculiarity of Rheteric. I watch battles to hear creative lines I can instantly react to, that's why I liked Shotty's tech 9 collaboration bar more than anything Daylyt said. Shotty 3-0, in spite of the chokes, that's how much I disapproved of Daylyt. I'm sure Daylyt could be alright if he was more normal.
    test
  10. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

why cant battle rap fans ever be like that was a dope battle without always having to find something to complain about

like i said before Daylyt had hella bars how you gonna say that wasnt dope or impressive wtf do battle rap fans expect nowadayz for a live fucking rocket to exit someones mouth while spitting his raps??

And shotty was fucking dope aswell this battle is classic fuck what anyone has to say

"if you dont wanna hear how some one makes you use a thinking cap or collabs with two Tech's nigga stop watching battle rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    test
  11. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Hmmmm...

I guess choking doesn't factor in a battle anymore???

I think everyone can agree Shotty won the first round for sure. if the battle isn't a draw then Day needs to win it off the fact that Shotty lost the momentum Jersey was giving him by forgetting his lines. There's many things you have to look at...performance creativity stability crowd control bars etc....very entertaining battle. And I actually like Shotty in the american setting. He belongs here.
    test
  12. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Entertaining battle. Shotty was finally charismatic and appreciate that he did a good job with the crowd.

Still think Day took it.

KOTD, this is how a battle should be filmed.
    test
  13. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

audio-wise, not so much.
    test
  14. nocontrollingme

nocontrollingme I Control Everything

had to turn off after 30 seconds of that terrible audio...for shame
    test
  15. RealCrackaTime

RealCrackaTime Active Member

shotty 3-0 lux's intros>

"yo he fucking you up"

"im fucking you up!"
    test
  16. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

honestly daylyt has been wack... his wordplay is so forced and fuckin terrible and he sounds and acts half retarted.. the guy gets battles he doesnt deserve including this one... shottys first was fuckin dope
    test
  17. Joey Clips

the two tech 9s line was better than nething daylytes ever come up with...
    test
  18. Joey Clips

this whole post is beyond retarted... the filming and audio was the worst part of this battle.. kotd has the best audio and video quality in battlerap... u since been a clown.. shit u come from a long line of clows i bet.. ur grandaddys grandaddy was in the original barnum and baily circus
    test
  19. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Yeah dude
    test
  20. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

lol,

you're one of the retards that love that KOTD banner at the bottom.

Shut the fuck up, stupid.

Did I like how the audio sounded?

Stupid fuck.

Also,

SoundClick artist: Thicker then Water - page with MP3 music downloads

LOOOOOOOOL, you are fucking terrible.
    test