Usher Says J-Lo Jacking His Beats

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Hpnotiq, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X sample

X sample New Member

u want to see his singing ability highlighted?

go watch his 8701 concert dvd where he sings LIVE...add that to his intense dance moves and you've got a very talented guy...

and yeah it is mainly the negative tone im arguing with cause i think its totally unneccasary...at least when u talk about him its in a mildy intelligent manner...shes driven by emotion because usher is getting more praise lately than her idol r kelly...
    test
  2. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

For 1... I'm not impressed.

Nailing a performance once in a blue moon doesn't constitute being a good singer - especially with on-the-spot rack gear helping him out.

But it's NOT ABOUT THAT considering how you refuse to see me eye to eye. I give you a point and you argue something else or auxiliary. It's futile.

Back to the matter at hand: You can't argue with the negative tone if the words are facts. It looks more childish than you seem to understand.

Nobody's talking about the success - he can sell a billion records and sell out in madison square for all I care. More power to him. It's good to see people do well in the music business. It's that hard from a business standpoint. But giving him unjust credit gets you called out.
    test
  3. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

You are on point. It doesnt matter how many albums he sells. There are too many singers who with actual talent will sing Usher under a table. His groupies get their panties in a bunch cause he sold 8 million albums so they automatically assume hes the R&B King. R Kelly sold 8 million along time ago so his fans have nothing to be jealous of but sales didnt get Kells where hes at his singing and songwriting did. Usher can't sing live and many people know it , nobodys hating they are just stating the truth. And i'm attacked just cause i'm a fan of R Kelly. Well thats too bad R Kelly is a better singer than Usher its just a fact. that R kelly sounds the same way live that he does on his albums. So I have no need to attack anyone when it concerns R Kellys talent, cause everybody knows about his actual talent. when people find out you are a fan OF R Kelly they use his personal life against you cause they know they can't touch the talent. So thats a good laugh. And I listen to Usher but like Ive said before i'm not gonna call him something that hes not. Its good that he did well with Confessions but he isnt a Marvin, Donnie Hathaway, Stevie or R Kelly hes not on any of their levels.
    test
  4. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

lol..i agree. they were saying the exact same thing up here in chicago on the radio stations
    test
  5. X sample

X sample New Member

u guys argue singing ability like its a tangible thing to measure...

all that matters in the end IS THE ABILITY TO MAKE GOOD SONGS...

get the fuck over anything else cause in the final analysis of anything musical, that should be the one defining matter that trumps everything else...

and right now...usher consistently makes the best songs...
    test
  6. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

Nah you're just not informed enough and don't care to be to see it.

And on the issue of facts and what's relevant... you (the uninformed Usher fan) went as far as escaping by questioning my credibility on the issue (which simply isn't questionable), avoiding facts. But let's not talk about who's guilty of what. Back to the point right?

(Just for illustration's sake) Christina Aguilera sings better than Britney Spears. And it has nothing to do with who makes songs you like. It's about who can sing. So hey... just pick a stance instead of blindly defending somebody you just so happen to like. Because it doesn't seem like you even know what you're arguing with.
    test
  7. X sample

X sample New Member

ahhhhhh, whatever man...we've been doing this for months...i really think im over it...

the funny thing is ive never been a 'uninformed usher fan'...i didnt even decide that i liked him the most until confessions...before that he was on the same level as alot of people...including r kelly...confessions took him to the next level...im quite objective of my analysis of rnb artists...i have no reason to have a bias for him...

but whatever...we like different things let forget it..
    test
  8. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

*shakes head*
    test
  9. X sample

X sample New Member

i love it when you touch me down there...;)

lol
    test
  10. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Yikes......j/p
    test
  11. keyarag

keyarag Gone But Not Forgotten

That song sucks anyway...........So it doesn't matter
    test
  12. DeJaBlu

DeJaBlu New chick on the Block

um...well not to get in the middle of yalls argument. I just wanna say that this weekend KTU in NYC premiered a new version of the song that has Usher AND J-Lo on it so I guess they squashed their beef and decided to make it a collabo. ANd actually it sounds real good. J-lo is singing by herself on the hook but they are going back on forth on the verses. Rich did a good job on this one.
    test
  13. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

2 divas going at it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.