Usher Says J-Lo Jacking His Beats

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Hpnotiq, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

Ask Usher what he thinks of Jennifer Lopez’ new single “Get Right” and he might say “that’s just wrong.” Fox News is reporting that Usher already recorded “Get Right” as a single called “Ride.” The song wasn’t featured on his smash album Confessions, but it was released as a 12-inch club record and on the Internet last year. In fact, both “Ride” and “Get Right” were produced by Rich Harrison who is said to have used the same horn track on both songs.

Lopez’ single was released as “Get Right” because it’s mixed with a rap record with the same name by Fabolous.
    Usher is reportedly furious about Lopez’s release. When he was asked about her version of the song Fox News claims he said, “I hate it. And I’d better get some of the publishing (rights).”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

stfu you idiot hater....another misguided thread cause u cant deal with ushers success...

your sickening..
    test
  3. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

Wait... why exactly is it so misguided?
    test
  4. Hpnotiq

:lol:Don't cry I didnt write the article. :lol: @ a man catching feelings over his favorite male singer, You can't respond to this article in a normal way cause you know Ushers a Studio creation, so all you can do is insult people.:lol:
    test
  5. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Usher's atop the music world and he's complaining about J-Lo, of all people, lifting one of his songs? Sheesh.

He's certainly entitled though according to copyright laws.
    test
  6. Crybaby_313

Crybaby_313 New Member

Like he didn't jack "Footsteps' from the Isley Brothers to make "One Day You'll Be Mine". Nobody in this industry should be complaining about their beats being stolen, because everything is sampled nowadays anyway.
    test
  7. X sample

X sample New Member

i have absolutely no problem with the article...if hes entitled to publishing rights then so be it...

it was your incessant need to try and degrade him in this forum by adding that quote after the article....totally unneccassary and shows your obvious feelings of jealousy because usher is currently more successful than your hero...

your quite sad...
    test
  8. Hpnotiq

:lol: u mad....i quoted it cause somebody else wrote it but it happens to be the truth. me jealous of a studio creation, @ least the other singer that you keep mentioning can actually sing live and isnt a studio creation he sounds the same live as he does on his cds, but what you know about our american artists,stay in your place.:lol:notices that many people here speak against Usher but i'm the only one stalked by you, and the shits funnny:lol: I enjoy reading your replies and getting a laugh from your dumb ass, cause none of your replies mean nothing to me, I don't have to mention why, cause Ive already told you in the past my net stalker. And you keep calling me a hater I was listening to Ushers music before you ever heard of him in the fucking outback.
    test
  9. Hpnotiq

only if he actually wrote or produced it...and by it being sold to J-Lo he didnt some other guy did. I'm gonna go get his name from that other forum I read it @. thats whas so funny about him getting mad, Usher didnt own the song thats why many people are laughing at his big ego inflated head
    test
  10. Hpnotiq

A guy named Rich Harrison wrote and produced it. So he can give it to whoever. Just like Lil Jon gave Petey Pablo the beat to Yeah for Freek A Leek, and he can do that cause he owned it. If a artist is gonna complain @ least own the shit youre complaining about.:lol:
    test
  11. X sample

X sample New Member

i love how u try to laugh it off when its so obvious your almost crying when i make u look stupid...haha...

how ignorant can you get? you reach new levels with every reply...now you try and discredit me because im from australia? thats the lowest form of ignorance there is...i live in a city and i get all the newest music before most americans do you dimwit...

god...its so easy to refute every absurd point you make...

theres about 3, maybe 4 people that ever try to dicredit usher in here...and you lead the pack...i always give your replies attention because of how obviously idiotic you are...i mean we cant leave what u say unaccounted for incase some poor soul actually BELIEVES what you write...haha...

stalking you? PLEASE....your retarded ass is the one that keeps sending me private messages and neg repping me....lol....im obviously on your mind alot...
    you even send me all these links saying 'look all these people think usher is crap as well', so i go to the links...and almost everyone there was praising usher...LOL...
    its like wtf are u reading? do u just create your own slanted reality out of our replies? read things that just aernt there? are u insane? lol its gotta be a possibility...

oh and rememeber all those threads where i made u look stupid? those ones about usher being the rnb king? 95% of those threads was agreeing with that statement that he is indeed the king of rnb...there was about 4 people who disagreeed...the same 4 people as always....you, calliz, mfj, and ignorant...

and lol @ you trying to deny that all these little snipes u make aernt in some kind of comparison to r kelly...every usher thread ive ever seen here youve come in and brought r kelly up...

GIVE IT UP IM SMARTER THAN YOU...

lol
    test
  12. Hpnotiq

I see you have no response to Caliz or to the fact that Usher didnt produce or write this song, but hes whining about it. You are a joke. You smarter than me. Only if you moved to Afghanistan and joined the human bombing school and we wouldnt be that lucky. Since you don't know how to debate a simple article, i'll put you on ignore cause your posts are not worth reading. You only cry and and whine when a post is not in Ushers favor. So good riddance now you can net stalk someone else. Now back to so called hating on Usher :lol:
    test
  13. X sample

X sample New Member

ahhh, once again you fail to exhibit any basic arguing skills...

i addressed calliz in my 2nd post...and ive had many arguments with him...

my point was you tacked that quote on to abuse usher once again...its like your goal on here is to assault him personally in every post...

DO YOU FORGET YOUR HERO IS A CHILD MOLESTOR?

if i wanted to be as shallow and small minded as you i could have a field day with r kelly...
    but its not what im about....i appreciate his music and know hes talented...just as usher is...

i reckon you'll last about 15 mins with my posts on block....LOL...you wont be able to handle not knowing what im saying about u or usher or r kelly for longer...haha
    test
  14. Daktari

Daktari New Member

One question X Sample?

You make beats?Because I see you have your soundclick page and all....

So you should know a little bit on music stuff...nan?

Usher is an entertainer or a true musician?Please answer honestly as a music lover not as a teenage groupie...

Come on man,they don't ask you to like R.kelly or something but how can you make beats and think you know shit about music if you can't see something as objective as that:R.Kelly is most dominant force in rnb today (since 1995)....

If Usher is a musician for you and boyz 2 men have been dominant in rnb for the last 10 years:i honestly think you should stop rapping ,making beats or even buying cd's.
    test
  15. X sample

X sample New Member

dont tell me u just dissed boyz II men as well?

boyz II men > r kelly in the last 10 years EASILY...like uncomparable..

usher > r kelly in the last 5 years...before that r kelly would have prolly had the upper hand...but no longer...

and i dont make beats i just rap...
    test
  16. Ixtlan

It's likely that Usher owns the copyright though Hip.
    test
  17. Ixtlan

Harrison is crucial. That guy's as good as it gets in the R&B/Soul realm.
    He does good work.

But why wouldn't Usher be entitled Hip?
    You don't think he owns the copyright for that song?
    Worst-case scenario he and Harrison split ownership, but that would still entitle him to something.
    test
  18. Hpnotiq

If they split it them Usher willl get something, but if they didnt then Rich doesnt have to give him nothing, and then all his whining isnt needed
    test
  19. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

i don't know about you, but i would not be claiming responsibility for that wack beat anyway
    test
  20. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

X Sample, the only place we disagree where you have room for an opinion's chance is whether or not Usher's has a bit of singing talent. And you have yet to place his singing ability anywhere above lackluster when juxtaposed with countless enduring greats and even those who haven't seen such limelight.

You're not arguing anything valid with Hpnotiq here concerning publishing or lyricism, let along songwriting.

You can't even theoretically argue with them being labeled "musical actors."

You're arguing with the negative tone behind everything said which is pretty lame.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.