use qwerty keyboard with reason?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Diasick, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Man u can get M audio flash audio card, it costs around 100$, u can basically put it in every fucking pc and laptop, very handy.
    But i`m pretty much delta 66 fan, it`s kinda expensive tho.
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you all got on a whole new topic.... lol
    test
  3. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Jobe, i appreciate the feed..

That`s what convo should be like, say what u think i come to compromise.
    test
  4. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

hahaha i know. the point i was trying to make was much more broad than just the keyboard issue..it's a matter of stepping outside of the box..regardless of the physical means of doing so. but thanks PLT, i will look into it. to be honest, my boy handles all of the mastering and etc...but he's becoming a fucking dope head, and i don't want to have to rely on him anymore. i've always been good with the equalization, mastering of a track myself..but once i saw the equipment he had, i felt maybe he would be able to do it better. i'm tired of that...and the only way to get the results that i want with the tools that i have is to purchase a great sound card at this point. all of the techniques are there...but the two streams of the topic are intersecting instead of running parallel. (if that makes any sense how i worded it). either way, thanks again for the suggestion...and keep it up man. i hope that you don't stray from what you love doing anytime soon. you are obviously a music lover such as myself..and we are the only people that will continue to transcend whatever shitty music is being put out there for the masses now. peace!

edit: wow @ how corny i can be. disregard.
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

cool. you dont have to justify it with me. To be honest I dont give a fuck how anyone makes music. I either like it or I dont. I personally like to use sound modules and samplers. How do u run it off a flash drive anyway or is it a crack? Im asking because my copy is legit and if I can run it off a flash drive I'd like to.
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Thats not totally true. Ive met some amazing producers who can't get on for anything. The music business is really 90% business. If you have no true business sense nobody is going to fuck with you. The talented producers im referencing to have no business sense and fuck themselves in the end.
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

to answer that question reason 4 is not capable of this. REcord does have this option
    test
  8. Temp_Guest2

Temp_Guest2 Dope Lyricist/Producer

Doubt it. Why not get an Akai LPK or Korg Nano
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.