USA Today College Football Preseason Rankings

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Your Idol, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

At the same time they could fuck around and lose in a rivalry game against Florida St. Those interstate games can be wild cards sometimes. Kentucky might give them a decent game. Defense is looking sharp
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

but thats any conference

i mean like you said every team is a rival basically

we dont care for k state
    test
  3. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

whoa excuse me?...that 2005 team was part of the previous 2 national titles and was on the verge of a 3rd(up 12 with 7 minutes to go..uh dont get me started)...all the while blowin teams like top 5 Auburn(yes when they had campbell, caddy, ronnie) out

pac 10 is weak as shit this year no doubt...THIS YEAR...back then when you're talkin about it wasn't....and the pac 10 is 11-6 vs. the SEC in the BCS era my nigga stop playin ya self

niggas act like USC don't send out invites to EVERY top school for an out of conference game....ask LSU or florida how many times pete carroll and mike garret have tried to make deals with them to play

point blank, ever since the pete carroll era USC has embarassed every team out of conference that have tried to stack up(auburn, arkansas(yes when they had felix jones and mcfadden), ohio state to name the headliners)

could give a shit about a conference anyway..worry about your team niggas shit
    test
  4. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

did they really get that much better? the only reason kentucky wasn't a bcs bowl contender last year was because their offense couldn't make up for all the mistakes their defense made.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

First off, It doesnt matter if you cats were up by before the game is over, Vince Young still embarrassed ya'll.

And the Pac 10 is garbage. If you take USC out of the Pac 10, they would be the WAC conference..lmfao.

And USC never played Auburn in 04, when the tigers went 13-0 and got screwed out of the National Title Game

USC is a great and get the top recruits but they also get help in the Pre-season rankings and cake ass schedules.

I'm a USC fan as stated through out the thread...You're midget ass got upset because the Pac 10 has been garbage for the last 20 years with the exception of USC. How many teams other than USC in the Last 20 years has won a National Title, Better yet how man teams other than USC has been in the Title game? LMFAO!

And USC should've BEEN on probation for paying players...I guess when you're in LA/Hollywood, its all good.

What was the Pac 10's bowl record for the last 2 years? lmfao!

:Waits for you to come back here and only talk about USC cuz their the only team in the Conference, literally:
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

They have some nice young talent. They're about to get tested in the weeks to come.
    test
  7. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

Trust me..watch the Pac 10 week in and week out..We play tough competition, unfortunately this year the big games they've been getting their ass kicked, but traditionally Pac-10 is a top 3 conference.

The academic requirements are much higher in the conference, UCLA, Stanford, Cal Berkeley some of the toughest schools to gain entry to and in the nation as well as some of the most prestigious universities so some of the top tier athletes/recruits cant be recruited because they wont qualify.

Yes SC has dominated Pac10 football for years and its staying that way as long as Carroll is there because everyone wants to play for him and that system not to mention youre guaranteed to go to the league.

Dont sleep on the 2nd 3rd and 4th place teams either. Oregon, Cal, Arizonast. Put them against other bcs conferences 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams and its a coin toss on who wins...
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

Looks like your #1 ranked USC team is going to lose to an unranked team...lmfao!!

Worry about YOUR TEAM NIGGA!
    test
  9. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Florida and Ole Miss are tied at 24 in the 4th quarter.
    test
  10. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Ole Miss got the job down....down with Florida.

Ole Miss > Florida
    Wake Forest > Ole Miss
    Wake Forest > Florida
    test
  11. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

today was a great day for college football. lots of upsets. now i just need my damn dawgs to beat the tide.
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

I think we got this pimp.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.