USA Today College Football Preseason Rankings

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Your Idol, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

yup, basically fucked our season.

next year tho Elway will lead us to greatness...

haaaaaaaaa

i wanna bring signs demanding Elway instead of Carpenter to the game to hold up once he throws 1 of 4 interceptions
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

elway jr is comin to asu? i saw some shit last year on how john was coaching his team. i wonder if he can fit into his dad's shoes.
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i dont think lsu could tack more than 20 on us and i know we could put up at least 30 on them

floridas running attack doesnt scare me, but they are fast and athletic on both sides of the ball....i see an illini/mizzou style game going down with well over 70 pts being scored if they hooked up...ironic zook is the illinois coach huh?

espn said we are superpowers, i read up on us veeeeerrrrrrry often

of course we are as beatable as any other team on any given day but i like our chances on saturdays this year

gonna take an athletic team with a perfectly executed gameplan or a serious injury to a key player to stop us this year
    test
  4. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

its too early to look too forward man

you have to salvage this year for the sake of recruiting if nothing else

i mean look at illinois, we beat them in the opener last year and they made a bcs game by taking the big 10

i mean the season is salvageable not likely but u gotta hope they win and make kids wanna come play there
    test
  5. *Deuce Wilde*

jack elway's a freshman here already, redshirted tho i think

and true@ squeak... i just don't see this team being where they were last year, and i just don't like rudy carpenter lol.

but it's whatever
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

LOL@Mizzou's cake ass schedule compared to the typical SEC team schedule.

They wouldn't even put up 10 against Bama.

From top to bottom the SEC is the best conference.

Fuckin Vanderbilt would only have 1 or 2 loses with Mizzou's schedule.

Illinois who is a 3rd tier football program scored 42 on them.

Get the fuck outta here.

Every Game in the SEC is a Rivalry game.

Never bet against an SEC team in a National Championship game
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

a 3rd tier football program put 42 on ya'll....Shut up.

Mizzou wont see a SEC type of defense all year.

Can't even step on the field as a corner if you're not running a 4.2
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

Putting up big points against cake ass defenses doesnt equal to putting up 30 on SEC defenses full of All American's and future sunday players
    test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

we tacked over 30 last year on arkansas

illinois is a 3rd teir program?

interesting they are the defending big 10 champs and ranked in the top 25

i think youre just stupid

when is the last time someone held mizzou under 30? ANYONE

youre out of your mind

even to win the NC we would have to go undefeated, then win out against KU, OKLAHOMA and a NC title game

pffft suck one
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i thought osu got the big 10 championship last year. hard to tell really since they don't actually have a conference championship game though.
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

lol@you knowing ZERO about the SEC. All Arkansas had was McFadden and Jones, they were never one of the SEC's upper tier teams to begin with.

And winning a Big 10 championship for the 1st time doesnt make you a top tier football program dickhead.

Ohio St.
    USC
    Michigan
    Notre Dame
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Florida
    Oklahoma
    Texas
    Florida St.

^^^^^Those are some examples of Top Tier team football programs historically. They get the best recruits and produce the most NFL stars.

Missouri could go undefeated this year and Ohio St and Michigan could have 5 losses but Ohio St. and Michigan will still have a better recruiting class next year.

Missouri and Illinois historically are 3rd tier football programs....I really dont see how thats hard to understand
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

lmao!

OSU was the Big 10 Champions last year. That idiot is talking out of his ass.

Missouri will get a lil shine for 1 or 2 seasons then fall off like the rest of the other 3rd tier football programs before them.
    test
  13. MyKe SeaN

How many NFL stars has Missouri and ILLinois produced over the last 20 years? National Championships? Conference championships?

Those teams aren't 1st tier football programs.

Jay Cutler >>>>>>>> Missouri football program
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

h so miami is a top program and missouri isnt?

college football is a what have you done for me lately atmosphere dumb fuck...nobody gives a shit about what you did 20 years ago or even really 5 anymore

michigans recruiting class wil be better? really?

thats hilarious... we have the #22 and #47 ranked players coming to missouri next year. both 5 star guys rivals.com

no michigan is done.... we already have a 5 star QB sitting on the bench

you dont know shit about a fucking thing

the burden of proof is on you to tell me when the last time ANYONE held us under 30 points and youre sitting here talking about holding us to 10? bitch youre a fucking half inbred retard

id gladly put michigan on our schedule for the next 10 years, that would be hilarious

youre right osu did win the big 10 illinois beat osu but lost 2 games i forgot about that, hardly speaking out of my ass

osu is slow like your fucking brain.... we would tack them up worse than usc did, osu's coaching is bogus, their play calling is 4th rate and their talent is fucking shit

we are overflowing with talent on both sides of the ball.... you can think you have a fucking clue about what youre talking about

we played the #6 team in the sec last year, a team that beat lsu.... but we didnt beat them, we DESTROYED them

you can say "wahhh so n so would hold you to 10 pts" well faggot ill believe it when i see it

mizzou isnt currently a 3rd teir program, mizzou is a powerhouse with kids lining up to play there, the offense entices any talented kid with the amount of touches dudes are getting and the defense has at least 1 1st rd pick playing on that side of the ball not to mention 4 kids drafted from its unit in the last 2 years

oh well osu used to kill people- SWEET WELL I GOT NEWS FUCK MOUTH, WE ARE CURRENTLY KILLING PEOPLE

this isnt a fad like it is at kansas, pinkel has changd the whole game, we will be strong for a long long long time.... lmao michigans recruiting class, you are one stupid fuck
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

well we are on year #2 right now and we have been to 5 bowl games in 6 years

let me know when we fall off

we got nothing but packed rosters coming back
    test
  16. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

talk to me in 5 years when all the missouri talent comes to fruition

pinkel couldnt fix the problems overnight

now hes in his 5th year i believe... and the program is competing at a VERY HIGH level

you would be extremely ignorant and short sided to assume , without any real knowledge of whats going on in columbia, that mizzou is going to be out of the national picture anytime soon..... next year may be only 8 or 9 win season but after that all the 5 stars we have will be sophs

dont think because you are saying this now anybody will forget what a ham head you were 4 years from now when mizzou is still fucking defenses in their assholes

easy to speak when you dont know much about whats going on
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

Myke Sean forgot to list Miami
    test
  18. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i would scratch notre dame off that list and put in wvu and oregon. notre dame was historically the most overrated team every single year before last year. ND got the more dickriders on espn than USC does and that says a lot.
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

How was Miami not on that list? Tennessee?
    test
  20. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

ecu is about to get upset by nc state haha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.