USA Today College Football Preseason Rankings

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Your Idol, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

oh yea the big ten is trash i agree lol. Ohio and michigan (who we'll make our bitch again) is the only teams that rep every year. I know our schedule was trash last year but the year before it wasn't when we smoked texas and michigan (who was number 2 at the time). I'm jus makin it known to that idiot that osu is elite over every s.e.c team except prolly florida in puttin niggaz in the league. the difficulty of they schedules is unreal tho and nobody can argue that who is sane
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

why is wisconsin always overrated every year preseason?
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i have no idea. i remember when they was #5 a few years ago and got banged on by a unranked team lol. Georgia suspended a 5th player for the season opener today btw
    test
  4. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

it's good thing our first two games are georgia southern and central michigan haha.
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ey i heard ya'll like disowned terrelle pryor after he committed to osu. I can't blame him for going to osu over penn state aka peneteniary state
    test
  6. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

i see your point now playboy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

We are.... Penn State!!!
    test
  8. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah being the 2nd or 3rd best team in the big 10 isnt a big deal
    test
  9. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^it might be this year. Penn is beasting, regardless of who they're playing. Wisconsin is solid.

Fuck, every big 10 team is playing well other than Mich.

LMAO @ Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee (ranked in top 20 and got smoked by the team that lost 57-something to BYU), florida barely getting by Miami, and every other overrated as fuck SEC team that struggles to beat the shittiest of opponents...ooc or not.

Vanderbilt's gonna take half these weak ass teams out.
    test
  10. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Just like in 2005, Penn State will surprise some people.
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

wisconsin is ALWAYS solid til they get in a game that matters late in the season

sec doesnt impress me IMO we are the best conf in football (big 12) i think nebraksa and ok la st will also be top 25 b4 yrs end

it will all play out, rankings suck

1 off week and you can forget it, unless you play in the sec then youre given a pass, its pathetic

when he sec finds some offense u can holler at me, they fucked up when they put us against arkansas last year, we dug them a new shit box

interesting year so far
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i was gonna talk shit to rippy but it's obvious he doesn't know shit about football.
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

the sec has some grimey defenses

but the big 12 has some ridiculous offenses

mizzous defense is good enough to stop any sec team and offense is good enough to put up at least 30 on any sec team
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

mizzou is dangerous on offense for sure. on defense they're a little soft on pass coverage. pretty hard to get an L when you throw up 60 points though.
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah we took the run from illinois and did a good job putting pressure on juice with 4-5 and containing his athleticism

but we gave them over the top and he was killing us on it

good thing our offense literally cant be stopped by illinois

nevada has a supposedly great offense for a mid conference team and we held them scoreless in the 2nd half and they got a freak TD on the last play of the first half

but yeah our run defense and pass rush are solid, giving up big plays scares me but then again, we can shoot it out with anyone
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

OU and Mizzou are good but couldnt survive Georgia's schedule without 2-3 loses

Every game in the SEC is a rivalry game.

LSU, Florida, Auburn, Bama and Georgia would all run shit in any other conference.

Not to mention, The SEC has better conference records in the bowl games
    test
  17. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

please

do your homework

even espn says that the big 12 has closed the gap the sec had on other conferences

mizzou would NOT lose 3 games with georgias schedule, the sec doesnt have good enough offenses to put points up on us or keep up with us

if we play auburn last week we best them by 30

lets take a step off the secs balls for once , mizzou would beat florida, lsu bama, and auburn without much struggle at this point

and if georgia stepped to mizzou like they did SC last week we would mash them out too
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

watch asu jump back in the top 25 with a win over georgia this week....

damn tho, that loss to UNLV was utterly ridiculous.

we're gonna get stomped...
    test
  19. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

considering the pac 10 is kinda weak , that was a devistating loss for asu

they could afford a loss to georgia but theyre in big trouble already, needing to climb out of a hole now
    test
  20. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

sec is a little more defense oriented in the top half of the conference. uf vs mizzou would come down to tebow hitting his receivers like he usually does. i'm not gonna lie tebow is probably the hardest working dude in college football and could beat anybody so many different ways (not to mention uf actually has a running game this year isntead of just tebow). lsu still has a strong defense...i would like to see an lsu vs mizzou matchup that would be a great game because lsu likes to hammer the running game on people to extend the clock.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.