USA Today College Football Preseason Rankings

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Your Idol, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

they are decent for a pac 10 team. they easily have the talent to beat USC. i'm not so sure they can hold off the dawgs though.
    test
  2. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lol word, i should be at the game, but i will be shocked it we beat them hahah

we need a new fucking QB
    test
  3. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Honestly don't know how to feel about Penn State football this year. I am excited for it, but I don't know what to expect from them after they got over hyped last year. Oh well, bring on the tail gating.
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Lmao osu has no talent? Beanie wells was number 1 recruit and we got him. Terrelle pryor number 1 recruit where'd he go? We top 10 every year in recruits

When they get drafted they don't make the team? over the last two seasons

A.j Hawk
    Bobby Carpenter
    Vernon Gholston
    Anthony Gonzalez
    Ted Ginn jr (he went too high i admit)
    Santonio Holmes
    Nick Mangold
    Donte Whitner

And those just the 1st round picks^^^

What the fuck has s.e.c niggaz done in the league besides Florida?

Ohio state is top 5 of putting niggaz in the league tha last 15 years. Go do some research before you open ya mouth again bout THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. Rippy got it right
    test
  5. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

the number 4 and number 5 overall picks were both SEC players this year. felix jones went to the nfl too. i'm sure there's a lot more but i don't pay a whole lot of attention to the nfl.
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

my beef ain't with you. I want georgia to play osu in the champ game so we can smoke ya'll. i'll talk trash to you then lol. Oh yea if i was from atl i wouldn't pay attention to the nfl neither ha ha ha ha.

Dude tried to shit on ohio state so i had to educate him. Ohio State one of the best football programs in the world.

Sec got speed but that didn't help last year when michigan waxed florida in the bowl game last year.

Florida smoked us the year we was supposed to win it but not for one iota of a second did i think we was gonna beat lsu last season cuz our whole team was new. This year we back and loaded like always
    test
  7. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

tebow probably shouldn't have even played in that michigan vs florida game last year. he came back from that broken thumb way too quickly there. you guys have a decent chance of whooping USC because they are only returning 4 starters on offense this year. i hope we see you in the championship and i hope we're bringin the blackout jerseys too those things are ill.

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

word thats why i wonder why they number 2. We gonna blow they top off. I can't wait till that game. Georgia got a hard ass schedule so i hope they can win all they games. I'm rooting for georgia to go undefeated along with the ohio state university. Do ya'll fans travel and take over stadiums?
    test
  9. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

no. LSU does that and it's fucking annoying and they have the worst fans ever...i hope they all get hit by a train, a plane falls on them, or a bus runs into their homes. our fans will end up at bama, auburn, usc, tennessee, and florida games but we don't usually have much of a crowd if it's beyond 1 state away.
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ha ha you just explained osu fans. Its gonna be alot of pressure on georgia tho cuz every gonna be gunning for that number 1 team. Hopefully they be savages and bang on everybody
    test
  11. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

there's one thing for sure. we'll be getting revenge on USC and Tenn for fuckin up our national title spot.
    test
  12. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

USC and mark sanchez is gonna take a shit on everybody they come across this year

stefon johnson if he stays healthy can't be stopped...and the defense is gonna be one of the tops yet again

no one in the pac-10 is even close this year and ohio state, lol...seen how they do in the big games

but it is pre-season so i'll say good rankings and we'll see how it ends up
    test
  13. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

with 4 returning starters at offense. yea...you got a lot of prove. plus, sanchez has had a shakey career to say the least...8 td and 5 int or somethin haha.
    test
  14. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

har har har ohio state in big games oh they suck in big games. We gonna smoke ya'll fags and send Carson Palmer back in a body bag. We won a ring in 03 ya'll won one in what 06? Ya'll niggaz choked so bad last year don't even get me started lmao. We woulda played ya'll in the big game last year but ya'll choked too bad ha ha ha quit choking bitches
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

osu is an elite program, anybody who disagrees is a hater

but the big 10 is pretty weak (improving , yes)

its hard to get a gague for how good they are ouside of usc what is their measuring stick? like i said earlier in this thread

you got 2 teams who are questionable top 25ers (mich and penn st) and an illinois team who lost a whole bunch from last year

not as if you guys have it like georgia and have to go to lsu (#6) , turn around and stand your home turf against a very good florida team (#5) go to kentucky (got some top 25 votes) who is no easy team then turn around and travel to auburn(#11) all late in the season and hope taking an L to one of those teams doesnt dismantle your hopes at a national title and get jumped by somebody like VT who has a relative cake walk to being undefeated (no top 25 opponents scheduled) by the time season rolls to an end

i mean for real dude think about that for a second

edit: i left out wisconsin (in regards to osu), who is a good squad, but you get my point
    test
  16. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

dude. kentucky will get pounded in the ass all year. lsu will have the same happen to them(for their ranking at least). auburn will make them look like bitches this year. trust me. by the way don't build up VT because they lost a lot of key defensive players...don't expect VT to be a BCS contender this year but they won't be terrible either.
    test
  17. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

also, don't include wisconsin in the big 10 championship with a new quarterback and a running back that will probably get injured befored halfway through the season (PJ Hill).
    test
  18. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i think u missed my point completely

im saying georgia has to run the gauntlet

teams like VT have a relative pass

if georgia loses 2 games and VT wins out are we supposed to honestly believe VT is the better team???

do you get what im tryin to say?
    test
  19. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i expect a 500 year at best. nobody ever gets disappointed by tailgating though.
    test
  20. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i'm drunk so don't worry. i don't know if uga will run the SEC east or not yet. it's still to be determined. UF still has a strong chance of fucking us up like every year but i think it'll come down to the running back situation when it comes to the both of us. i wasn't saying VT has a chance at the BCS championship game i'm just saying they won't make it to a conselation bowl like they did last year. when it comes to the ACC it looks like clemson all the way for a BCS bowl if they can get some passing offense going...their running is undeniable.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.