Url tv presents: Math hoffa vs t-rex!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by LilFarnum, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

preach
    test
  2. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

We all know Worldstar views are heavily inflated, but if you don't think this battle was huge you are kidding yourself. It's being discussed on message boards all over the net, by rappers on twitter, part of it has even been animated for christ sakes. Mook, Serius & Math are definitely more well know than Dizaster, that's not even debatable. It may change at some point in the future, but let's not deny reality.
    test
  3. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

IF YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK, YOU MAY NOT KNOW YET THAT WORDSTAR VIEW NUMBERS ARE INNACURATE, wow

watch:

Video:World Star Hiphop Fake Pt 2????
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i think the phrase is "smoke AND mirrors", not "smoking mirrors"..

edit: why is everyone saying worldstar views are 'fake'? because they don't have temp timers or diminishment on the view counter? it's a simple explanation in that the worldstar views are just a counter that goes up every time the page is pinged(visited). i seriously doubt they have people from the ACTUAL WEBSITE sitting there hitting refresh. i even saw someone say that they'll put money on swag paying for extra views? rofl
    test
  5. Work314

Work314 New Member

I'm not believing for one second that they got 6,534,047 total views...but I think just being conservative, they got at least 500K views off this battle already. Everyone is talking about this battle, niggas I'm cool with that don't even fuck with battle rap is hittin' me up askin' me did I see that Math Hoffa vs. T-Rex battle.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I know mook and lux even Solomon have hit a million....regardless, all 3 of them are more known than the top tier GT cats....all roads of battle supremacy still go through NY....if rex would've never ducked, okwerdz's popularity would've been up there with mook and lux in the battle world
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

shit doesnt even have 1,000 youtube views what the fuck
    test
  8. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

lol well they only have 260 subscribers right now..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.