Url tv presents: Math hoffa vs t-rex!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by LilFarnum, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

one of the things I hate is niggas doing their fucking shouts.... I mean "shouts to brooklyn" is one thing but they be on some

"Triple-flip gurple bird gang - goldenboy enterntainment, 108th and roosevelt, 45colt bubbleboys, BUlletsForever mixtape exclusives Volume2, shouts to my nigga Hamstring James, booboo and Shayshay up at swaggertron cutz, lexington shell dropperz... hollaback I got them dimez"

fuck outta here its obnoxious... Plex and Lush be doing that shit too I Feel like smacking them niggas in their fresh moufs
    test
  2. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Yeah, that same Carlito dude does a ton of battle animations the same way. There's a Jin vs. Serius one out there too
    test
  3. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

Dizaster, im sorry cuz i like your battling but you'd lose against Math, Mook, and Serius Jones. You'd beat Rich Dollaz and Rex *maybe* but you talk a lot of shit and make no challenges. PERSONALS ARENT EVERYTHING. A lot of it is charisma and hard hitting punches. Not everyone has access to personals so they have to write for the occasion. Gun rhymes hit hard they always will. Its about the intimidation. Mook will always be one of the greatest because he's mixed every kind of rapping style together when battling. Guns, charisma, punches, comedy, and just plain humiliating his opponent. You're jealous and its kinda obvious. If you didnt shout when you rhymed all your shit would be mediocre at best. You'll never get a million views on any one video and these dudes are getting millionS.

But youll still beat Jin.
    test
  4. thesmoove1

thesmoove1 Young Boss

math

that 3rd round was OD. shit was all true and just too hard-hitting

i giv rex the first round but that shit in the 3rd round had me DYING laughing "i be in math house when i want some eggs/ass nekked on his couch like Math, you want some eggs?"
    and math had me dying with "moves from cats the musical"
    test
  5. Work314

Work314 New Member

Yea, Mook went personal against Young Hot...predicted his flow and everything. Not everything was about guns in that battle...Mook can most definitely go the personal route.

Rex is definitely a lot better than people give him credit for...it's just his personality that turns a lot of people off to him but Rex is a beast. I don't know how many battlers out there that could have withstood those 3 rounds that he gave Math.

I definitely hate the cheerleaders though...that shit is super corny to me but what can you do...
    test
  6. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

that makes me three
    test
  7. thesmoove1

thesmoove1 Young Boss

serius jones def beat mook. and all the shit he said was true, i went to high school wit mook
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Diz....go battle one of those niggas then...I'm sorry but mook, lux, iron, math and rex are more well known than you Diz and the majority of the elite heads at GT..head ice is probably more well known than you...just by math mentioning okwerdz in his 1st round has made Okwerdz an even bigger name in the battle circuit...not to mention he battled arsonal who has only came about in the last year...unfortunately with this battle shit, all roads to battle supremacy still go through NY
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Work314

Work314 New Member

Yea, nobody watches SMACK or Lionz Den...those guys are nobodies lol

Yea, that Okwerdz battle with Hollow Tha Don win or lose is gonna put Okwerdz on a whole nother level (provided Okweezy doesn't choke, which I doubt) though. I don't know what the battle with Jin is gonna do for Dizaster cause' cats ain't really been checkin' for Jin since Serius and Iron took turns destroying his battle career. I guarantee it won't do as much for Diz as Okwerdz battle will do for him.
    test
  10. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

You cant be serious...jones.
    test
  11. Larkin

Larkin New Member

Stealing punchlines from comedians now?

Jimmy Carr - "You know your girlfriend's too young when you have to make the airplane noise to get your cock in her mouth"
    test
  12. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

bodybag!
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

e-z
    test
  14. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

HAHAHAHA. Imagine if Rex did watch jimmy Carr LOL. Didnt like tthat line anyway. I shouted peadophile when i heard it.
    test
  15. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Man, Math is probably the illest battle rapper out right now. That 2nd verse about Rex being a thief had me in tears son.
    test
  16. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

He painted the whole scene with Thief-Rex at his crib so well. Someone should recreate that part of the verse as a video and put it on Youtube.
    test
  17. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Dizaster vs Math would be ******
    test
  18. hyabusaslice

hyabusaslice New Member

LOL@ DocOctopus trying to be all polite, but saying such mean sh**. Hahahaa!!
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Yea, he def went in on that dude...lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

This just made all your crying worthless.. And yeah, millions of fake views is a really big accomplishment. [dummy]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.