Url tv presents: Math hoffa vs t-rex!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by LilFarnum, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Which bitch gets thrilled by someones human nature?
    Unless human nature is code for big veigny dick

That line was forced as fuck bee
    test
  2. AnyMeans

AnyMeans New Member

Rex won he got 1st 2 rounds.
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I don't care what y'all say, that was a tie
    test
  4. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

I agree that this was a tie
    Math was funnier but Rex showed more rapping skill his 3rd round was fucking crazy
    test
  5. Gwame

Yeah, everyone here was pretty biased against Rex to be honest, cos of the Okwerdz situation.
    test
  6. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

anyone who thinks this was a tie or that rex won is a complete idiot.

rex talked about nothin but shooting math.
    math clowned his life, every personal detail u can think of.

i think some kids on here are really corny and u just dont understand hoodtalk or somethin'

math destroyed him.

every round math.
    maybe round 1 was a tie.

after that rex got bodied badly, i hate their gay ass entourage /choir they bring to every battle reminds me of when serious merkd mook.
    all that hyping is just smokin mirrors rex didnt say shit.
    just like mook never said shit vs serious, its the same type of scenario.
    mook= all guns no personal big squad(big reaction)
    serious= all personal(no reaction)
    math=all personal
    rex= all guns , no personal,big squad

shit is ruining battling, these faggets mook and rex are far from gang bangers
    i know cats that know mooks parents and hes a lil weenie thier not gonna kill nonody but they front like they are, at least if they were really killing people u can say he has the right to say that shit, but its all fake.
    and its all knock off lines(rex said the only white u pushed was to hit an 8ball...shit like that is wack as fuck,..rex had alot of shit that was cliche as fuck.
    i cant respect shit like that.
    plus dont be fooled by the worldstar views they get no where near 4 million views??/ are u fuckin kidding me??
    its all fake nobody watches that shit at least not more then GT

its all politics and money between worldstar and smack.
    smack pays worldstar to up the views.
    and there are alot of other ways to play with it.
    i know for a fact this is going on cuz i speak to people about it constantly.

if u want proof go to youtube and see there views they dont got shit.
    u mean to tell me more people watch worldstar then youtube? no faggets.

bottom line is this URL rap league isnt shit,
    wack ass setting,lighting,crowd,sound,everything is subpar, even the cameras they use.

with that being said, math made this battle fun to watch.

""chain was fake now they wanna fuck u up some more'' -greatest line ever
    test
  7. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

crowd control? no more like ( crowd faggetry)
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

wrong.
    test
  9. Gwame

Rex's lines at the start about the Dose battle were clever, and personal. Diz usually I'd agree with you but c'mon, gotta respect the art of out-rapping someone without needing to dig up dirt. Not saying that Rex out-rapped Math, but it was close enough to have no definitive winner.
    test
  10. Goriller

Goriller New Member

test
  11. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

p nut u are an idiot

i guess me and dizaster the only two ppl who realize serious jones beat mook
    test
  12. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

math is a monster cuz damn

i thought rex has a couple good lines here and there but that shit wasnt close to me

that third verse was ewww rex musta been feelin mad uncomfortable durin that
    test
  13. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

rex got round 1 and 2..3rd wento math even though rex was still nice..awesome battle though it was worth the wait..

i hate rex and i love math but i still feel math lost..i always thought rex was wack but this battle did him justice in my book..hes no longer wack hahaha
    test
  14. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

wrong.

and people thinking its a tie between rex an math with the whole outrapping thing is understandable but rex taking that in 3 is beyond what I can say to be even slightly true all 3 judges and majority say same
    test
  15. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

Personal ? .... Yes
    True ? .... No
    My mans runs with Math he was in the whole scuffle niggas didn't have a scratch on their face
    T-Rex trey9 chain gettin snatched and offered back for a price he couldn't afford? TRUE <--------
    But anyway if that line were in fact true then yeah id give him a little more credit (Not taking shit away from rex i thought he had a good performance) but since it wasnt it didnt impress me at all
    test
  16. Gwame

Doesn't matter if it's not true, as long as it sounds true in the actual battle. Is Arsonal an elementary school bus driver? I dunno, but that was one of the hottest lines in the battle with Conceited.

As for the Serius Jones vs. Murda Mook battle.... Very hard to call. I always favoured Serius so I used to tell people he won. But after re-watching, it's hard to call it. Serius had some really good wordplay, but Mook has more charisma.
    test
  17. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

every hear someone say 'makes my nature rise', anyway why ar we talkin bout this, line sucked
    test
  18. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Content wise this might have been a tie. However Math's delivery is so much more smooth and natural than Rex's.

Rex said some ridiculous shit as if it were a realistic personal to of the nature of he fucked Math's little sister, and then punched him in the face. At that point the stuff he said in the first round which I was originally hyped about (the him getting jumped after the camera's went off) I began to question. We all know that Rex wouldn't hit Math, Math could probably smack that little dude in the air like spiking a volley ball. On top of that Rex tried to out-comedy Math too, another thing that Math is way better at.

So content wise, yeah they were equal, but Math had a certain level of authenticity and confidence that added a little extra power to his content.
    test
  19. I_Am_PhArAoH

I_Am_PhArAoH Member

Then do somethin about it Diz. Go to the Smack and request to battle any one of those generic muthafukaz and show cats how you are suppose to battle. Expose them muthafukaz. Fucka gun talk.
    test
  20. hyabusaslice

hyabusaslice New Member

That's not a punchline!! That's real fact!!! BWUAHAHAA

btw. Some foo already animated this battle. YouTube - MATH HOFFA VS T-REX! (2010 animation)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.