Battle Video URL/SMACK/POISONPENTV - PH v Dirtbag Dan

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Know the Ledge, Jun 22, 2012.

?

Who won?

1. Dirtbag Dan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

This was PH's most underwhelming performance in a long time. DBD had some funny material in each round and his rebuttals were on point (and those were definitely slept on for whatever reason). I gave PH the first, Dan the 2nd and Dan the 3rd. Vote goes to DBD and that was an entertaining performance for sure. I think Dan gets too much hate, he's consistently entertaining even if he hasn't given one of those crazy stand out performances in a long time. His consistency alone is worth merit.
    test
  2. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

this.
    test
  3. SafeHaven

SafeHaven New Member

test
  4. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

how's dbd winning the poll?
    test
  5. Kujo427

Kujo427 New Member

Wow, i think the crowd was more awkward that the overuse of dan's gum bars..

It didn't feel like a smack battle tho- being at the live show could've shown otherwise..
    But the stage presence of the judging panel & everyone there made it seem much more like grindtime- just an observation..

The judges and crowd were obviously biased and that's fine.. I kinda thought while watching that it was a set-up for dan getting it bad/no love in NY.. Just to make a point, make 'em take an L and discourage giving him props..

almsot all the judges had a skewed and redundant perspective to dan's faults and didn't elaborate on convincing reasons for ph winning..

it is what it is, a good battle and one that i anticipated since the shit talk and calling out in previous battles from both cats.. I'm glad they got to air it out, and on smack?- puts an added interest to it.

I voted for dan, maybe cuz i was feeln' the underdog approach more and was surprised he put some swag on it in an unfriendly environment.. ph came with the biz like usual, although he seemed less convincing as the battle went on and dan's momentum was the opposite for me.. i like both, so OT would've been cool to see as well
    test
  6. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

Shoutout to DBD making Team White 5-0 in URL

Soul Khan 6-0 in rounds
    Real Deal 3-0
    DBD 3-0
    Bigg K 3-0

"ultimate rap league" my ass lmao
    test
  7. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

this is 100% true tbh

real deal>>>>>>
    test
  8. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

round 1 - ph
    round 2 - dan
    round 3 - dan

2-1 clear victory i thought, all crowd bias aside. this was a bit of a step back from ph recent kotd battles.
    test
  9. AT7iLA

AT7iLA Member

lol i hate when rappers say "corny" at an opponent's verse then go on to spit some of the cornier lines out of the battle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.