URL/SMACK: CONCEITED VS TSU SURF (One Off!) [YOUTUBE LINK]

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fullofnrg, Dec 25, 2012.

?

Who Won

1. Tsu Surf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Conceited

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Big Gates is not some certified boss. He was middle management. Yeah he went to jail, but ask them niggas in Plant City, Gainesville, Dade County or Lil Haiti what they think of him. In fact since you use to stay there you should know that the niggas who run Fort Meyers laugh at the idea that Gates is some super thug.

Did he put in some work? Yes. But you're trying to make it seem like he is a super goon. Anyone who know anything about Plies does not fuck with him.
    test
  2. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

surf swag>>>con swag
    test
  3. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

I don't know wut niggas run fort meyers... so I don't know... I know the rappers that people fuck with for real down there... Frank Lini's my favorite rapper in the state of Fla... I know he used to diss plies... but he respected gates... and of course the other rappers hated on him... that's how this rap shit works lol... Bleu Davinci hates on Jeezy and calls him fake etc... but then on the low in other interviews talks about how he was really right there on that shit and with BMF.... so is he fake cause he hates for attention lol

4 pound and some of them other dudes dissed plies in the muck to... but they shouted out respect to gates...

I'm not even sure what you're talking about with this whole "super goon" shit... I don't even think I said he was a goon at all did I? those are you're words.... I said he's respected in the state of florida for his background... and he is...

and I said he took the real route and served his time... he got indicted for all those kilos for a reason... he was REALLY around that shit... u can't take the opinion of somebody callin him fake that WASN'T really around that shit :funny:... ya of course there's bum ass niggas talkin shit about the man... that's EVERYWHERE...

All I know is I lived in Fla... but I'm not from fla... and I seen with my own dam eyes plies gettin bumped IN EVERY DAM STREETS I WENT TO... hell even in ft meyers... I don't know if it's still there but we used to hit that little walk up crab spot in Dunbar... dam that shit was fire :funny:

If you ain't got nothin solid on the boy big gates than it's hatin... cause if I take them same dudes from plant city or wherever that ur talkin about... and go to tampa.... and talk about them (whoever the fuck they are)... and big gates... them street dudes are gonna know the business with big gates... not them... so their opinion is irrelevant...
    test
  4. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Frank Lini is my nigga. So props for knowing who he is.
    test
  5. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

oh ya they introduced me 2 lini wen I lived down there I been fuckin with him ever since... dude always goes in...

lol i was down there for a minute a few months back... I had never heard of this dude n he a one hit wonder type but this the shit was tearin up the clubs I been listenin to it sense then... can't lie shit is catchy and the club goes crazy on it... i'm jammin it in st louis

test
  6. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

5 days 500k views. geez
    test
  7. younggunna1523

younggunna1523 New Member

its see a menu/see em n you/see em in you/see em end you
    test
  8. Brandonii

Brandonii New Member

What's up rappers/emcees and music enthusiasts. Here you can talk about rap, and beats and whatnot, but I recently made a new forum that a couple of you are a part of, called nospam
    Would be pretty badass if you guys got over there on the ground floor and joined our community. Of course stay here and battle it out, but come join us!
    test
  9. Portugal

Portugal Get that nigga REX AHAH

tsu surf won

"barz on top of barz if your foundation is lies"
    test
  10. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

"what u abiut to say jersey lost the nets? Good nigga. The best shooters still inmy hood nigga"

Tsu surf
    test
  11. Prodigy75

Prodigy75 Active Member

omg conceited just rapidly climbed my top 10
    test
  12. Agent0range

Agent0range New Member

People keep doubting Conceited but he just keeps getting better and proving people wrong.

Tsu should stay away from the rebuttals. Great performance overall though.

Con got this though
    test
  13. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Umm, not really. I'm not saying he's whack, but he really isn't getting much better. He's the same as he always has been. He has no energy or aggression when he spits his bars. He hardly raps. He does the same shit with everyone. He has 100 bars (in 1 battle) about the persons rap name and real name. Granted some of them are actually dope, but half of them aren't that great. :i'llholla2:
    test
  14. Agent0range

Agent0range New Member

Off his presence and performance alone, he kills the competition. Some of his bars are good too. Plus, he's innovative and a trend setter.

I've never been a big fan, but give the guy the credit he is due
    test
  15. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

I dig con but most of his punches came off as more corny than actually clever to me. I focused too hard on the punches themselves than how hard they hit. Not a good look imo. That being said, his first was pretty dope, but Tsu got this. Personals were crazy.

1st- Con
    2nd- Tsu
    3rd- Tsu ( understandably debatable )
    test
  16. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

soo much better than ill vs jc
    test
  17. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Con displayed what he was capable of in his battle w/ Rex. That was his best performance to date-bar none! AND it was well rounded...

If you're saying that Con's performance in that was on of the same level as his Illmac battle-then you really aren't paying attention...

He tried to rehash some of the same shit from his Rex battle in this one-but it wasn't as inspired a performance. T-Rex is classified as a 'legend' so its understandable that Con took the battle much more serious than this one...

The angles that Surf took didn't really 'hit hard' for me...'Exposing' someone for working @ Red Lobster 5 years ago or saying there fake b/c they did or didn't go to such n such high school are pretty weak angles imo

watched the battle about 5 times & I can't see how Tsu won this...he came kinda light with his bars n angles but had more aggression than Con(as expected) but he didn't really 'phase' Con...

Surf looked & acted a lot more 'affected' by Con's material than the other way around. He also tried to intimidate Con & it didn't work...

This Surf was a step above the one from the Brixx battle, but a couple notches below the Surf from the Big T battle
    test
  18. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Con ethered Tsu, shit was a body.
    test
  19. Xodiz512

Xodiz512 New Member

Really? Haven't seen anyone explain it correctly.

"soon as I show him the special he'll see a menu"
    "soon as I show him the special you'll see them in you"
    "soon as I show him the special we'll see them end you"
    "soon as I show him the special he'll see them *points to guy behind Surf* and you *points to Surf*"
    test
  20. DDoozer

DDoozer New Member

Anyone else find that the conceited bars that some people say are corny, are actually intentionally comedic?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.