URL Presents MATH HOFFA vs AYE-VERB

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Writeous, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

jus you..they all part of the midwest movement..
    test
  2. Work314

Work314 New Member

I've had a ball listening to Math whine about this battle on Twitter ever since it came out. Dude is such a damn crybaby lmao
    test
  3. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Black n Decker tool case
    Mack 11 tubes spray
    From ya gold teeth to your patent leather toupe
    test
  4. I_Am_PhArAoH

I_Am_PhArAoH Member

Man fuck what yall niggaz talkin. Math clearly took a L this battle. Watch the damn battle. Look at the body language of both emcees. Verb was completely uneffected by anything that Math said. But on the other hand, Math was lookin realll shook from some of Verb's bars. They were in NY, but suprisely Verb had more crowd control. Math looked very shocked at the crowd reaction to some of Verbs bars. That Biggie impersation got Math NOWHERE. He was losing momentum every round. After watching the T-rex/Math battle, Math to me is a tad bit overrated. He had a mediocre performance against Rex, and Verb lyrically exposed him. To me, Verb won this battle 2-1, i should say it was a 3-0 sweep. But I am in a charitable mood.
    test
  5. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

math got rounds 1 and 2
    verb got round 3

math won overall
    test
  6. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

aye verb is pretty much at the top of this battle shit, yea?

doesnt get more top tier than aye verb
    test
  7. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

So it's not dickriding because they are both from the Midwest?

You're either an idiot or you don't know what dickriding is
    test
  8. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Who won the lottery? I'm lost homies....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Swag, the dude who owns SMACK/URL won several million dollars from the lottery. Hollow says it in his battle against Big T, "Swag's winning lotto stub"

He created the URL with his lottery earnings and has been paying the MC's through that as well.
    test
  10. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Good look on the 411 my dude! I had heard somethin bout that an I remember Hollow spit that but I wasn't sure on the details..how much did dude win? An that's a good look helpin out the battle scene like that!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I just watched the battle again...Verb won 3-0.....Did anybody else notice how Verb had the crowd BUZZIN after his 2nd round? Smack had to edit that shit out because niggaz couldnt come down....Math looked pissed at how niggaz in the crowd was buzzin after Verb's 2nd round...."Are you serious? That shit wasnt that hot"-Math after verb's round 2
    test
  12. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I still say Math got it. Either which way, both were crazy. This battle, and Cortez vs. Hitman, two of the best battles of the year (maybe the two best), back to back at the same event.
    test
  13. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

verb is prolly my favorite active battler but i think math got it even with the corny ass biggie impression.

almost every punch from math was hard hitting. his swagger was off the charts, he had bars and punchlines and even and those two personals (about passing back the knife and then 'standin on the corner like a prostitute) were nasty.

verb went in. he's nice with the wordplay but not as believable to me. he's a better rapper but a lot of his punches were not that hard hitting and some of them really corny (they call me nasa the way i let them rockets off, that last bar about aftermath like dr dre).

math R1
    verb R2
    math R3
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Math had some shit dont get me wrong but you would think that the crowd would've been buzzin a lil harder for him than they did..They was in Ny by the way....Math seemed upset that he wasnt getting the type of reaction he thought he would from being the hometown boy...Shit didnt go the way Math planned.....You can tell he was getting frustrated with the lack of reaction...When a nigga is so pissed and has to say, "Be serious ya'll, his shit was not that hot", that tells you a lot...Verb was a s cool as can be...

Verb is 2-0 in New York.
    test
  15. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

Yeah I figured maybe Math is just like that though. I'll have to watch the t-rex battle cuz he was talkin shit and twistin up his face after every one of verb's bars and flickin off hitman when he battled cortez and all that shit.
    test
  16. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Totally cosign this. I would add Hollow vs Okwerdz as top 3.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.