URL Presents CONCEITED vs GOODZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by billw84, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

conceited won...close thread....this is getting ridiculous...ppl still cant get over iwhat con did to llmaculate
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

hahaha I'm far past what Conceited did to Illmac. (slaughter)
    test
  3. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

lol @ the longest threads on this forum also being the most retarded
    test
  4. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

honestly both of the dudes came kinda weak/boring... con won because none of his punches missed he mite have had alot of jabs... but goodz swung and missed alot especially in the 2nd and 3rd... i had goodz maybe edgeing the first and con taking the second and third
    test
  5. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Well, point blank: If you couldn't tell the whole image he was tryin to give off by his bars, delivery, attempt at swag and everything about him in that battle... I now understand why after nearly 5000 posts and 15 months of membership your opinion still gets no respect.
    test
  6. opus

opus Member

you're still the biggest faggot in this thread though.
    test
  7. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Did Get 2 Da Choppa ever answer the 24/7 vs QP question?
    test
  8. ErikForeman

apparently someones demeanor and personality has the ability of passing a message more than someone ACTUALLY SAYING it. hahaha clown status.

PS: I don't care if noone respects my opinion haha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Wow... That was a brain-buster retort...

I like how you worded it so as to agree with what I said.

But, since you're gonna go there, I'll brain storm and think of something equally clever and intelligent....

/strains...

Ya mama.
    test
  10. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Nonverbal Communication - Listen With Your Eyes - Tips for Understanding Nonverbal Communication
    Body language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Body_Language:_A_Key_to_Success_in_the_Workplace: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
    Communication - What Percentage is Body Language? - Body Language Expert (UK)
    Understanding The Basics : The Definitive Book of Body Language

Yea... 93% more, you ignorant bitch. Now, "Mr. Clown Status," shut the fuck up until you have ground to stand on.
    test
  11. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

test
  12. ErikForeman

hahaha I'd like to see you bring up someone's mannerisms in a court of law in place of a confession.

see how far your 93% percent gets you there.

bottom line you cannot bring up someone being fake in defense of conceited or you're a blatant moron.

prole, chill.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Well, let me give you some advice, take this from someone who has actually BEEN in a court of law....

Tell the judge you're sorry for what you done, and ask for a merciful judgement while presenting yourself as remorseful...

Tell the judge you're sorry and try to act as high and invincible as Goodz was tryin to act in there...

See which one does average time, and see which one gets hit with the max.
    That's what your 93% gets you in the court of law.

As far as in defense of Conceited... I said his performance presented him as someone who simply believed he was better than his competition and really didn't care how you all viewed the battle after it was done. You think that's fake? Listen to any Conceited interview, verse, battle, cypher anything... He's got the perfect name, cause he doesn't care what you think--he knows he's good and what you think is dick (pause). THAT'S the epitome of "real."

I'm sure even you've heard that "real" recognize "real." That's why your authentic people don't really care what you think...

Then you've got people like Goodz and T-Rex whose entire persona in the battle, rather than tryin to just do their verse and out-battle their opponent, is to convince everyone in the room "Oh my Gaaawwwd, he's just so GANGSTER!" THAT'S fake. If they was really as incredible as they wanted you to believe, they wouldn't need to prove it... or try to.

I'm not just smashin on Smack rappers either. After that display in the Rone battle.. Caustic, you're fake. Hollohan, in my opinion, fake. 9DM, fake.
    test
  14. ErikForeman

the question was not whether someone's mannerisms mean anything. the question was whether or not you should be calling goodz fake for his high charisma while conceited is talking about shooting him.

which frankly, you can't. your argument is void and pointless.

PS: I have been to court, haha.. I also follow deeply into law and how a court procedure takes place and everything behind it. I'm not bringing it up for that sake. I'm saying actions mean alot, but in no way is goodz acting more fake than conceited. that's a sad attempt at hating.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

sup with all these paragraphs [​IMG]
    test
  16. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Talking through another artists verse (Like T-Rex, too), tryin to all around "act tough" through the whole battle, jackin around with his crew... no homo... and all that shit, that in terms of a battler, and as the gangsta he's made himself out to be in his music... is fake as fuck. Ain't a single dude I met in D.O.C. that was prepared to do what Goodz thought he could do, would've acted like a bitch like that.

FYI, if he had such "high charisma," again he wouldn't have had to present himself as something akin to a Rap God-slash-gangster.

Good example, Math... Obviously he ain't afraid to knock a nigga (the way Goodz tries to make you think he will), but he shuts his fuckin mouth when his opponent's are doin their thing. He's not circle jerkin with the crowd, sayin random stupid shit in the battles, tryin to "ha ha" with the camera guy...

Not hatin to call a spade a spade.
    test
  17. ErikForeman

Alright, fair enough.

I just think Con is famous for writing fake bars. (validity in rhymes are irrelevant anyways, as most battlers write about fictional tales) So to say Con's opponenet was fake.. kinda didn't make much sense to me.
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Non of them niggaz were believable in the 1st place. I think Con has reached his peak in the battle world....He's just going to look fake as hell if he gets in the ring with believable dudes like Math, Verb, Miles or even Calicoe
    test
  19. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Okay, I see what you're gettin at.. Let me clarify and see if you understand what I was meaning:

In terms of VERSES, both Goodz AND Conceited's threats and bars were fake. Agreed. I just didn't really consider that at all because it's extremely rare to find a VERSE that's not at least partially fabricated in terms of battling.

In terms of PERFORMANCE, Conceited was believable. He performed exactly how his name suggested. He was cocky, but I don't feel he tried to force everyone to believe it. Goodz, well like I said, he tried to force his performance on everybody.

Which, admittedly is why this battle is so close to call; a lotta people wouldn't really consider it like I do, they just see a huge performance--I see a fraud.

Oh, and FYI, I'm admittedly a huge Conceited fan, but far from dick-rider. Khan would eat him alive. Dumbfounded would give him a run. The Illmaculate that battled The Saurus (the second time) and smashed Eurgh... THAT Illmac would dog-walk him, too.
    test
  20. opus

opus Member

i haven't read anything this guy wrote but is he still being a faggot?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.