URL Presents: Conceited Freestyle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by tha sinner, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

all I know is con would beat eg in a battle
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Immortal Tech

Immortal Tech Peruvian Assassin

These whiteboys only talk that nonsense online...these pussies act reckless on these boards...cornballs aint gonna step to conceited, let alone hollow
    test
  3. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

you couldn't step to conceited, you'd be over him.
    test
  4. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

i wouldn't wanna fight conceited. i'd feel bad knocking him out. his tough guy act is so he can fit in with his buddies.
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

lmao, yeah

I dare you report us, you feelin loc'd?
    You'll be a ghost when my heater smokes your hair like the tortoise
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

test
  7. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

lmfao @ "hollow da don vs sykull"

not at how the battle will go, but that whole idea is just so wild. the mental image of that on a flyer is too much

anyway I am pretty sure EG would body conceited in a battle if he brought the funnies
    test
  8. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

wow... really???
    test
  9. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

in a GT setting, yeah.

edit: and not GTNY lol
    test
  10. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

I'm one of those guys that think illmac won against con btw
    test
  11. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Pshhh.. I can't imagine what would happen if this fool opened up the archives to the RBL in '01 or some shit... OMG.. a verse-a-tile/versatile pun?

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, illest shit ever written.
    Goddamn you can't surpass that.

=/ fuck the world.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what the fuck are u talking about? played the low? i never changed anything about 1) the way i talk or 2) the way i feel about battles after the rev shit. i also obviously didn't stop posting after it since my postcount has remained at the steady incline.

uh no, you clown. hollow never punked me and smoov lied 100% about what happened.

i was standing with maple next to hollow and some other people. i wasn't even looking in the direction of hollow im pretty sure, but someone said "emceegoddess" and he said "oh him, is he here?" and i said yeah man, that's me.

and he said "oh my buddy said he heard you were dissing me on a video cypher" and i obviously had no clue wtf he was talking about because 1) i don't do video cyphers and 2) i have no problem with him and 3) i don't just randomly diss people for no reason

it took me a while to remember what he could be talking about and i realized one of the BOTB4 cypher vids from earlier in the year had my opener line said "whats up with hollow though?" which i dont even know the context of. i said that must be it and it wasn't a diss and i said "if i actually had a problem with you id just tell you" and he said "yeah i just like people to be honest and confront me in person about shit" and i said "yeah, same here, that's how i am" which i am

its real lame how you just run with bullshit and make up rumors because i called you stupid. like its nothing new since 99% of what people think about me is just what people like you make up, then others take it as truth, but its wack when you're a real person and not a troll and are still doing that shit.

and smoov said that me and maple or me only i cant remember, he said i ran up to hollow and was like OMG U DID SOO GOOD after he battled pass which is 100% lie. ive never ran up to any person to give them praise especially someone i dont even know lol especially someone i thought lost the battle ESPECIALLY SOMEONE I COULD BARELY HEAR DURING THE LIVE EVENT

smoov1 is a lying sack of shit

and you are a rumor spreading girl man. i could give a fuck if you'd kick my ass. that's a fact that nothing can change. man up and don't spread around rumors.

saying i clam up and apologize to people in person or get punked for talking shit online is a joke. ive seriously been cosigned by like 30+ people since i first started going to events in 05 and they all say, in regard to me "talking shit" that i act the same in person as i do on here and i tell people what i think of them. id never go up to someone out of the blue and insult them because that's rude and that's not the equivalent to sharing opinions on here. quit being a shit head.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

and loool @ do this to this kid. what, make up lies and get outclassed in every argument we have?
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Seems like most of these battle rappers are broke to be honest. I was checking out some of their twitter pages the other day and saw that Hollow just opened his first bank account... like wtf man I opened a bank account and had a job when I was 16 years old.

I wonder how many top tier battle rappers make less money than me on my high school teacher salary.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

uh, not having a bank account doesn't mean he's broke. it probably means he doesn't have a legitimate job with pay stubs or direct deposits. i mean he is the hustler man.
    test
  16. ThurzOmega

ThurzOmega New Member

Opened his first bank account well into his 20's? lmao, That's hella ghetto
    test
  17. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Conceited is a very good hustler. He'll probably wind up being a millionaire someday selling empty boxes to people.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Michael Cera is considerably larger than Al Pacino.
    test
  19. CarlKippurTrill

CarlKippurTrill New Member

Yo who is Michael Cera, lace a G
    test
  20. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

CarlKippurTrill...LMAO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.