URL Presents: Conceited Freestyle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by tha sinner, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

Smack needs to make sure half the video isn't quiet as hell while the second half is loud as fuck out of nowhere.

Also, the fact that less than 5 people can make a Conceited thread go to 3 pages alone, and probably more by the end of the day...yeah, that's why Conceited will always get views. Half the world will watch his battles to see if this guy they don't co-sign finally doesn't suck while the other half of the world will watch his battles to see if he's still worthy of being their savior.

P.S. This verse was dumb.
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

this
    test
  3. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

Blaze,

what happened with Hollow & EG?
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

This is truth.
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

ask smoove. I just know eg and maple got called out about some shit....

Supposedly they both took the "oh no, we didn't say that...everything is all good hollow" route.

But i don't know if thats true. I just know if it is it haunts eg when he sleeps.

I dont know why i always have to do this to this kid. He is usually coo for the most part but then every now and then runs his mouth. Just gets annoying.
    test
  6. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

con could be a gangster all he wants it does not take away from the fact that this verse was absolutely horrible
    test
  7. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

Why would Hollow even cross paths with this lame?
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

black battle rappers are underrated, and yes I do believe it's a race thing.

I think the white majority audience of GT, take people like Conceited's delivery for granted.

I hate to say it, but it's like some white people just have this expectation for black rappers to deliver very well.

Of course I can pull out many examples on why what I said is wrong, but talking in a very general standpoint, I totally believe what I say.

(not a shot at anyone in here)
    test
  9. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

It's not all true in a literal sense, but to me it would be lame as fake if Fresco made a Wu-Tang sounding record. A. He blatantly isn't like that. B. You can't even suspend disbelief.

That second part is an important thing. It's a part of entertainment, it always has been. To be able to suspend disbelief makes most movies watchable and suspenseful, makes most music relateable and maybe even touching, and makes books relatable as well. If you can't suspend disbelief then your a comedian.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

its not all about cons punchlines, look how he delivers them!

when 95% of gt rappers look awkward as fuck trying to spit a freestyle
    test
  11. ErikForeman

Hahaha, trust me I've had some run-ins and arguments with EG.. we aint even friends, so don't think I'm defendin him.. but I don't think bringin up his battle with Rev is even necessary. That has nothin to do with the subject at hand, and this could be easily argued without it. He choked in a battle, but anyone can do that..

EG had a really good performance recently and people don't bring that up, only his first ever battle in GT which would naturally be shaky. Let's just chill on that a bit.

Con aint any more unnatural than others from GT, which is why I don't even think it's a problem. URL is a different story, but if they can accept him, he's doin somethin right.
    test
  12. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

There is a physical bias, but I think it works in Con's favor. Most white GT fans, don't pay attention to people who are street so they don't know who's good and who's generic, and it makes Con look better to them than he is because he is small and nerdy like they are.
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i think it was at botb3, the one where hollow battled pass.
    Smoove told hollow eg and maple were running their mouth about him on here...hollow confronted them both at the same time. They backed down.

Like i said...this was a rumor but i dont think smoove has any reason to lie about something as small as that. Cuz hollow punking 2 little girls really doesnt mean shit to me. I just bring it up cuz i know it hurts eg's pride inside...no matter how much he'll try and claim it dont.

All i'm saying is you dont see him or maple talking any more shit about hollow anymore. It's just gonna be funny when con back em down too.
    test
  14. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

Maybe EG should face Hollow @ the URL?
    test
  15. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Most GT fans in general look at guys like Dizaster, Hollohan, Arsonal, Head ICE, Math, Cortez etc. and are tempted to hate on them because they strike a strange resemblance to that over aggressive jock that probably bullied them in high school and fucked their sister. Con doesn't resemble that at all. It's not complicated.
    test
  16. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

really good? Dude was third best in the battle...right in front of mic phenom. Lets call it for what it is.

It'd be different if he had a career or something else to lean back on or claim. But he don't make music. Dont do anything with his life...you would think he would be the best battle rapper alive. But he's not.
    test
  17. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

hahahahahahhahahaa
    test
  18. ErikForeman

He was not the best in the battle, and I never claimed that.. haha

but he did much better than his first, and better than alot of people in GT. I'm just tryin to approach this the civil way, Blaze. I understand you have beef with him and are talkin bout punchin dude, so I don't expect you to tiptoe around it.. hahaha

DO WHAT YOU DO, just givin my two cents.
    test
  19. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

lol @ beef. Erik...when i was young i was involved in some knucklehead shit. If i had beef with eg i would have nothing on here about it. Trust me. I really have no problem with eg most of the time like i said. Notice how he played the low a long time after that rev shit...now i guess he feels like he redeemed himself with that last joint...but real talk...it was shit. I'm not saying i'm better by any means...but i back up my shit talking...thats the difference. Dude just talks way too tough about other people in a safe area and frankly it just gets exhausting. Notice how the cats that could prolly back up their shit talking do do that much of it on this board. I really just think eg is over compensating for something.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

hahaha I feel you.. fair enough.

I ain't friends with him, we don't get along at all in fact.. really dislike him, but even that aside thought it needed to be said.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.