URL Presents: Conceited Freestyle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by tha sinner, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

my point isn't whether or not he's trying to convince us it's real. the point is it's something that IS real and HAPPENS a lot and that makes it incredibly corny to talk about it.

god go be horrendously unfunny somewhere else please
    test
  2. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i think u guys are overthinking it.. its about being able to write.. whatever the case may be... u think an artist that paints cant paint a mural of a bloody war scene because hes never experienced it?

just cuz dude was born short hes supposed to limit the things he writes about? hollow talks about brutally hurting people all the time... dude is scrawny as fuck.. nobody cares.. its just 2 people entertaining the crowd (us) trying to shit on the oponent.. no boundaries

u think when someone uses a jewish holocaust joke against soul khan that they really are glad the holocaust happened?
    test
  3. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

This whole "if you can't do better, then you shouldn't talk" argument is the stupidest thought that mankind may have created. I don't see how someone who is good at something magically has a more valid opinion. KRS-One, Raekwon, Big Daddy Kane, and Rakim voted for ICE over Cortez. Point invalidated.
    test
  4. Alterior

Alterior axe about me

WHy you niggas that cant stand Conceited watching a freestyle video featuring only him? I can understand a battle because there is another guy to watch but you knew it was only Conceited in this video....why watch it if you don't like the nigga? Let Knowledge Medina or Pariah drop a freestyle blog and see if you see me anywhere near the thread or watching the shit. Yet this lame nigga EG is mad as fuck people don't take everything they hear from a battle rapper seriously and happen to like Conceited. Nigga go away.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

the guy says "i shoot guns" when he doesn't. that's why its corny to me. because actual people do go out and shoot guns and yes, i do think he's infatuated with that lifestyle WHEN HE DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO LIVING IT.

that is why that shit is beyond corny. you think it's cool when rappers talk about selling coke and owning guns when they don't even do that shit. i think it's lame. why talk about something you think is hella cool to sound like a g when you are in fact not a g.

different strokes for different folks i guess!
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Hollow is a taller dude. People with longer reaches, though skinny, are way more capable of whipping your ass than you may think.
    test
  7. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Snigger(ing) is a word too
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

im sorry i can imagine a much bigger dude from queens NY who screams in the faces of other dudes being much more intimidating and likely to kick some ass then a 5'1 dude wearing a turquoise plaid shirt and purple baby shoes.
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

con over reaches a lot of times for lines. But some of his lines are off the wall. Shit even some sound bitten. That "shoot at you actors like a movie director" cmon man.

But for someone to come in here and talk shit like he's the worst rapper ever, he's a bitch...etc is not cool. He a grown (tho short) man. If you had all this shit to say about him...why you aint say it to his face you feel me?

Dude's delivery, personailty is off the charts. Dope lyrics are only a part of being a good battle rapper. If it was about lyrics only...the game would be a lot different. But its not.

Btw, i've been shooting guns since i was 10. , maybe younger. A 12 gauge...tho it has a crazk kick back, will not break your shoulder or knock you on your ass. And you don't need to have arms of steel to shoot a 40 cal or higher. My 17 yr old female cousin went with me to the range and i have a 40 and a 44. She did fine with both.

Ya'll need to chill with that shit man. Con is dope. And last i checked he was battling top tier guys like illmac, ars, goodz, cortez, etc...eg, you lost badly to revanon.

Stop over criticizing people bro...especially cats that are clearly better than you at rapping. It's just a bad look.
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

cuz you're a riot, right?
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

god blaze wun you are the biggest cornball on this site

first of all, i am better than you at writing lyrics and battling so maybe you shouldn't be allowed to talk to me

and yes im much funnier than you

here is a blanket statement for you all: if you think con's punchlines are really clever or really well written then you are almost certainly terrible at writing lines for yourself.

like blaze you just really sound like a dumb person when you say shit like "why aint you say it to his face?"

uh because that's rude and i have no problem with the guy personally. why would i walk up like some stupid fag and be liek WHY DO YOU SAY YOULL SHOOT SOMEONE, SHOOT ME!!! that's retarded. this is a battle rap message board and someone posted a con video, of course we're gonna discuss him here.
    test
  12. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

people still bringing up illmac in con threads

yeah, he's not believable, but he's entertaining

I really don't understand why he's so polarizing on here
    test
  13. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Let's face it EG, Grindtime is not about bein real or people like Head ICE, Calicoe, Rich Dollarz, or Aye Verb (people that do a much more convincing job, and actually live in that environment) would be the most seeked out battles.

GT is nothing about realism. Take 9DM, you like him don't you?
    test
  14. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

I see you ducking everything I have to say EG.

Congrats.
    test
  15. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

yet you're still a pussy. Live at home with mommy. Don't pay bills. And ride the dick of anyone that lives on the west. Virgin. Etc.

I can live with you being a better battle rapper than me.
    Trust me.

Let me drop songs and watch the praise i get for making good music. Thats all i care about.

And trust me that if we ever meet, h20 will owe me $200.
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

but i mean erik you see the basic point he's trying to make right?
    test
  17. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

you talk all this shit about him on this thread like you have a problem with him. I'm just calling it like i see it.

You would just get punked tho, kinda like hollow did you right?
    test
  18. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Stop being a biter. I was gonna slap himi n the face first.
    test
  19. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hahaha

I think Con is highly overrated, but he's in no way more unrealistic than someone like Tantrum or D-Lor. (No offense, haha)

The people at URL are dudes that possibly DO live that kind of life, where they shoot people and are part of gangs.. and they tend to find a reason to enjoy Conceited, so if they don't take him that seriously and get offended, I don't really.

I do, 100%. Con is not real, and doesn't shoot people and that is really corny.. but can you honestly tell me most of GT isn't just as corny if not more? Even top tier at times.
    test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

exactly... its all fake... ur trying to single one person out as being fake when its all fakkeeeee.... thats like saying i dont like the ultimate warrior.. his matches seem so fake to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.