URL Presents: Conceited Freestyle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by tha sinner, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

im not buying those stats.. sorry my dude..

IIRC you judged one battle from a NW event.. you arent verbs the kid(portland). but i think you've been broken down enough on how your a hometown rider in the last few pages so i wont bother to expound.

you already saw what he said.. but i would be up for putting together the blaze fight. i could even have it sanctioned in certain states :funny:
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i don't know whether to feel offended that you guys think this would be a good fight or if you're just interested in seeing eg get punched. Hahaha. Me vs eg wouldnt be too big of a difference than eyerate vs eg. Like i said...h20 vs eg would be a hell of a lot funnier.
    test
  3. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

if you guys are going to fight don't make it a regular boxing match, at least do it MMA style or something.

but what would make it really interesting would be if you both had weapons (i'm thinking nunchucks) cuz that would even it out
    test
  4. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

i'll get on a scale on camera it aint shit im 200 pounds aint proud of it i got a lil gut and i'm built big i carry my weight different then u would because i'm just naturally stocky

What's funny is I BEEN 200 pounds any pics u seen of me if u saw me on tinychat I was 200 pounds I mighta lost like 4 pounds but I havent looked on my scale in about 2 weeks but I'm still around 200 pounds
    test
  6. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

hahahahahahaha.
    Man, not to over compensate cuz i'm more embarassed to say this than proud....but i earned my second degree black belt at 19. And did weapons training with nunchucks for form competitions. Just though it was funny you mentioned that.

That would be interesting tho. But couldn't happen.
    test
  7. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

nah i believe the 200lbs thing.. i dont buy 175 shredded. my dude mike darling did flex magazine at 5'5 170.. and he was YOKED.
    test
  8. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

word, 5'5" and cut at 175 is like emmit smith proportions man.
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Crazy that this thread is over 1/4 the size of the elle dirty d thread. Shit lets keep it going.
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I dont know what his body looked like but dude I was locked up for a while in tenth grade and i worked out everyday afterwards until i got like 19

dudes telling me how my sexy body work lol
    test
  11. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

never mind my earlier post...maple, please close thread now.
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

U wanna see a pic of my core? I'll send u a before the money and after the money pictures
    test
  13. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

post them hoes up mayne
    test
  14. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

no thank you. I'm good hahahahahhahahaha
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah because you have nothing to say and neither did they. im a hometown rider? despite the fact i 1) ONLY give realistic props to my division and 2) openly say they're still a very weak, yet building division.

you just talk random shit and none of it is true. which is your usual MO. you realize it's not keeping it real when you just talk shit?

and ive judged several battles from GTNW.
    test
  16. solon L

solon L that boy

[​IMG]
    test
  17. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

LMFAO!

Also, if you're 5'5" and weigh 200 lbs in any capacity, you need to lose weight. That shit sounds like bowling ball type proportions to me.
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I always thought I was short at like 5'10-5'9 or something but y'all 5'7 and 5'5 and 5'2 an shit lol heaviest I been was like 195 and I looked like a balloon I couldnt imagine being 5inches shorter and having to carry all that weight....blood pressure must be thru the roof bruv!!! Now Im back to normal tho at like 160..I could do with putting on another 10 but only in the right way...and Im too lazy for all that hahaha

Blaze I woulda had you beat tho if I continued...got my first dan at 13 (started when I was 4) but quit when I was 15 to smoke weed and party lol

PEACE
    test
  19. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

imma just post in this thread to say that emceegoddess is a faggot...if i ever met him i would kill him without remorse
    test
  20. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

ya'll need to chill with this whole opinions on the internet turns into fighting.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.