URL Presents: Arsonal vs Hitman Holla

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by DestroNY, Dec 25, 2010.

?

Who Won?

1. Arsonal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hitman Holla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willyword

willyword New Member

^^what u miss anything... u just don't know how to judge battles... arsonal was coming with wack bars on the main event of the url... that's a no go... he got booed because of it... no big mystery there... this was just an extremely lopsided battle... that's not hitman's hometown... he came with one other nigga... contrary to popular belief... if come in and shut it down nyc will show love to the better mc... and since neither one of these two are from nyc they were unbiased......
    test
  2. willyword

willyword New Member

^fuckin dweeb...... it must bug u huh??? cause u still take the time to watch them and come and post about them
    test
  3. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Durant watches battles? Hmm.
    test
  4. Unbiased

Unbiased New Member

Damn I just rewatched this battle right now.

Yep, no contest. Hitman DEFINITELY got that. I thought he won the first time but now I thought it was just a pure bodybag.

Yeah, Arsonal does have a suuuper nice flow, and dope bars, but that shit takes back seat when it comes to battles like this. I can understand why some cats weren't feeling Hitman, because he wasn't on some crazy spazzing out tip, and his voice is a bit course, but his shit was still clean and hit hard.

See this is where the line of separation begins imo. Of course Arsonal has dope ass presence and flow, I think he edges Holla in that department, but it's only by a little. Hitman still got dope delivery and presence, just Arsonal has a nod on him. HOWEVER... Arsonal had LITTLE TO NO relevant shit towards Holla, whereas Holla just hit him from every angle in every damn round. Yeah dude definitely took it. Arsonal better learn from this shit. If not, Pat Stay is gonna walk through the dude and his credibility as a top tier battle rapper is about to fall through(Esp. if cats see ANOTHER white boy beating this dude lol)
    test
  5. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

You might grasp what it's like to be seized by the fervor of a moment like that if the highlight of your life wasn't that time you got a pop-up ad that told you that you won an Xbox. Man, that was a disappointing day wasn't it?

But thanks for the gif! Where should I mail your restraining order?
    test
  6. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

youd rather watch 9 minutes of immortal technique telling people they look like _______'s illegitimate son in a battle? :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  7. °Oobe°

°Oobe° Out of Body Experience

uhm no? i dont watch them at all.
    I like arsonal cause of in GT, thats why i even checked this out.
    I saw 2 or 3 battles of URL league, usually when GT cats battle in them.
    its just not entertaining. GT is the best.

^?

Get off my clit, who the hell are u anyway.
    and your stuck in the past, technique is sooo 2005
    test
  8. MrFujiwara

MrFujiwara Texas Battle League

They started booing him immediately. Bag of ass chips is pretty goofy, but the booing happened in the middle of the 3rd bar. Ars out performed him all 3 rounds as far as I can see. Some of his lines were ehh, but Hitman sounded like he was losing his voice and his lines weren't amazing enough to over power that.
    test
  9. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

LMAO if you check Kevin Durant's twitter, even he said hitman destroyed arsonal

fkin Kevin Durant!! lmao didnt even know he watched url like that, him and okc on real nigga time
    test
  10. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

get off your dick? you were on every rap forum in history posting about how IT is the best and all his conspiracy theories are true and posting gay as fuck threads about 9 11 and shit :funny: fucking lame ugly stan bitch
    test
  11. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

dope battle. Hitman got it.
    test
  12. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

Hitman got two of the dopest battles this year ... vs Tez and vs Ars. I think he got both ... dude mos def needs to battle Hollow or Math
    test
  13. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

I'm just going to say what a lot of people were thinking anyway...

This was a battle to see which one sucked less... Real talk.

Ars came the weakest we've seen since his battle vs okwerdz, while hitman had maybe 2 lines that anyone will remember past next week, one of which was the contract line.

That said, ya'll hyped up hitman's second round like it was something crazy or even the best round of the year? Ya'll fuckin buggin. Ars goin off with his arm around him was crazier than that shit... Yung ill goin in on calico was WAY crazier than that shit. Marv's 3rd vs Tez was on a whole different level than that shit. Rone's 3rd vs Rugged CRUSHED that shit. I can think of quite a few more... If that was against anyone besides Ars(who everyone here hates because he beat hollow) it wouldn't have been half as hyped as it is here.

I'm not saying holla didn't win, I'm just stating it wasn't a bodybag. It was actually really close if you watch it with an open mind.

p.s. The boo was like 1-2 people, likely STL heads. Ars checked duke, and the shit stopped then and there. I'm from the lou and I'll be the first one to tell you, right now STL will treat you like it's the apollo on some bad comedian shit if we don't like you.
    test
  14. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Agreed, this battle was pretty weak.
    And they audio being bad just adds to it
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

That GIF fucking hilarious Soul stop being a pussy man lol
    test
  16. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

too close gotta watch again
    test
  17. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

The gif is awesome. The comment he made was stupid, that's all.

And Holla won easily.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

agreed, that called 'sonning' to you noobs. You dont let another man dominate you like that, funny hoe these idiots arent acknowledging that, turn a blind eye hey?. Im not sayin ars won, i actually dont think either were that dope, but he clearly sonned Holla in the 2nd. Annnnnd, hollla said "look at me and ill..... " then ars looks at him....... nothing. you guys blind?
    test
  19. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

he said he'll hit him if he blinks slow

guess he blinked at a steady rate!
    test
  20. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

yall fool are reaching
    holla pushed his hand away when he touched his hat and played him close
    beside arsenals weak ass tactics (which failed miserably) lets ignore the fact that he got bodied lyrically and overall perfomance.

Squidwards clarinet, ass chips... somebody please explain that

Bodybag.
    you know how i know yall dickriding
    cause people keep making up alternate threads trying to defend him

ballgame niggas kevin durant knows whats up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.