Upscale Guerilla's (Feat. Reef The Lost Cauze) produced by: Warlokk - PEEP!!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Taiyamo Denku, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

test
  2. Reign

Reign Let it...

beats nice as hell.... first dude got a grimy flow

denku u came nice as well man...

im feelin this fa sho

keep doin it yall
    test
  3. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

first cat: coming nice on this. underground style on this for sure. flow is pretty tight. delivery is pretty agressive. i like it.

second cat: voice im not sure if im feelin a lot, but the flow is nice on this. delivery is iight. not really feelin this style of hiphop, but for what it is, its nice.

overall. this a nice joint. will hit nice in the area you are aiming for with it. good shit.

thanks for peepin my joint too.

test
  4. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping
    test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

elevate this to top
    test
  6. Mizz Tres

Mizz Tres Ur woman loves me =/

I <3 this fucking beat, dude's a beast.

1st dude - nice swagger.. delivery and flow is dope. Dude rocked it.

Denku - delivery and flow is dope as well ..dude's whispered lol nice.

Both yall mesh well, and this beat is a monster.
    Hook is nice.. that upscale guerilla lala middle finger shit is catchy and the rest is arigh lol

This shit nice.

Good shit homie
    test
  7. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

this beat, is insane fireness...

wow Reef is pretty nice...

this downloadable yep...

oh you might want to check the HI frequencies im gettina little bit of bleedin over

denku comes nice... both verses are sick, "your actions defeat the purpose" yeah thats real

hoook is sweeeeeeeeet
    test
  8. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

Production is cool ..

I fucks with Reef .. Flow is nice, as well as a steady delivery .. Content is cool, But a solid and felt mic presence .. I hear the emotion .. Good shit .. He had some cool lines and a enjoyable verse .. Den.. Enjoying the sick delivery .. Flow is cool, you ride the beat well .. Content is off the wall as always .. Chorus was alright, I think it took away from the feel of the song .. It sounded a bit jokish .. "Help Chino/Kass start a riot" .. "Shoot a victim .. death tomatoe sauce" .. I'm digging this joint though fam .. Good collab .. Solid shit.
    test
  9. raidar

raidar New Member

sick track ... beat is definately flamessss ... reef neva heard of you before but you sound pretty ill on this track ... lyrics from both of yall were dope ... denku i never liked how you sound but this shit aint bad ... flow and lyrics and delivery are dope but i just dont like ya voice ... this track all together is fire tho ... one of the better trax i peeped.
    test
  10. Karosene

Karosene MISTERKABEATS.COM

beat is tight man..i like the bassline....

reef...voice, flow,lyrics..all on point..shit sounds dead rite...shined nice on this

denku...flow is tight..lyrics is on sum otha shit...im feelin this shit..real tight man i like it....

hook is kinda weird..wasnt feelin it as much..but i mean it all was on beat n on point...

overall this shit was tight...real nice i liked it..

u ever wanna collab sumtime hit me up man..pz
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping peeps
    test
  12. Morbid Malice

Morbid Malice Phyche Ward 2003

Beat is doing it for me, I love when people over use the sybolls on beats lol. 1st random statement tracks are getting old but eh...it's iight. Some nice punchlines there though good voice, 2nd lol he sounds like some Cypress Hill shit, good emotion and discriptive voice reminds me of Nimrod, needs some work on his wordplay though. The hook isn't as good as I was expecting. 3rd guy...voice kinda like Eminem's you knows to use down beats with that flow every now and then I like that, again random statements mixed with discriptive tones make me cringe but in the underground it'll pass as fucking ill so it's hype for what it is.

RTF----------->"Thank You"
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924206
    test
  13. Buonarotti

Buonarotti NINELEVEN

lost cauze is sick, denku next is killin it, lovin the way your flow slightly switches up to a faster tempo, hook is tighttttt, denku back in nice, feelin this one, definetely one of the best ive heared from you dog.
    test
  14. Taiyamo Denku

elevate this
    test
  15. Taiyamo Denku

stay elevated
    test
  16. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

man the beat is fittin to this shit perfect, the first coo voice denku, he spittin tight dawg, not that complex lyrics type shit but dope rhyme'n yea yea feelin this, you man you came dope again complex lyrical scheme and nice delivery, energetic joint man, the hook was cool too, keep the content alive yea yea liked this mos def, upppin this joint , word up .... one
    test
  17. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

hot this shit was hot... one of the better tracks ive checked out over the past few days

beat was killer... quality sounded pro

1st guy - came off well... droppin multies and the came across natural not forced at all... flow and delivery were hot

2nd guy - wow ur voice sounds sneaky like supernatural or soemthing. both your verses were cool - alot of the time i wasnt really sure what u were talkin about but it sounded mad poetic i guess if i really analysed the lyrics id be able to make more sense of it.... u flowed perfectly and delivered onpoint for the beat

hook was catchy... this is a joint i could prolly bump on the casual for real

good track

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924637 if u could check this out id appreciate it
    test
  18. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

aight first off man, this beat is sickness.. reef, hmm i always thought he was a producer for eastern conferance, if its tha same reef im thinkin of, this is my first time hearin him spit, kinda more commercial appeal, but i like his style, aight tha chorus is aight, on sum denku shyt lol.. theres tooo much to say about ya style man, its a kind of its own, flow is on point, duznt really seem like flow is what u focus on tho, kinda more of a cartoon character aspect when u rime to focus on lol... last 2 verses are ill, i like tha last one best.. keep spittin man goodness....

rtf if u would...http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=923663
    test
  19. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

props on having reef on your ish, i love dudes style, he's so ill.... you come dope and unique as always.... always liked your style since i first heard you at this site... beat is dope too like the other cat said, simple but effective, had my head bobbing for the whole track

props, cant wait for another wastelands release!

when you can:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12586613#post12586613
    test
  20. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for peeping peeps.. I am getting at links soon
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.