upon further review of the zimmerman case

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by NBA1K, Jul 1, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

How is it dumb twamp, articulate it for me legally.

Because if Zimmerman is found innocent of all charges, he could very well go after the family civilly.

Tell me where it's dumb? I know you may not like it but I don't find any aspect of it dumb.
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i'm not gonna articulate shit. this is the stupidest fuckin' shit i've read without a doubt. you want the family that lost their son to pay for legal fees. we get it, you voted for Romney, you love to dress like a successful white man, blah blah blah

we get it.
    test
  3. J o o k

Why are you acting like that bro?

Let's not let our emotions get the best of us.

I am speaking from a legal aspect only.

It's just the way the world works bro, I am sorry it's that way, but it is :(.
    test
  4. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

lmaooo @Twamp

damn jook
    test
  5. KnockT

KnockT Member

Well, the family didn't doctor the tapes. The family wasn't the ones who first said Zimmerman could've been saying "fucking coon" instead of fucking punks.

I don't know exactly how he would win that, but then again, I'm no lawyer.
    test
  6. J o o k

he's personally attacking me and i didn't even take it there.

if it makes him feel better, i guess.

should i let it slide?
    test
  7. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

thought the defense almost had her with the "maximum number" shit... he did a good job...

she did better...

she ray allen
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

So only succesful white men where suits? Smh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

No u don't lmao

I know who j o o k cheerin for
    test
  11. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

the hell???

of course i do... not trayvons fault zimm aint have no hands
    test
  12. Redhead

Redhead PG County Representer

Zimmerman deserves 2nd degree.

The man has NO authority to even BE Neighborhood Watch. What he should've done was pulled up in his car, drop the window and say to the boy "Hey man, are you lost? I'm neighborhood watch".

He was SO not authorized that he had to get out of the car to find out what street he was on. You're the fuckin Neighborhood Watch and don't know what street you're on, and its only 3 streets in that bitch?

Zimmerman practices MMA three times a week and had a gun, and HE'S the one yelling for help from a 17 year old boy that weighs 158 pounds and 5'11? I'm skinny as fuck and I'm not that far ahead of that weight and height. He wrestled that kid on the ground and had lacerations on his head that were FAR from serious as told by the med experts on the stand today.

I don't care how they spin this with the whole "nigger/cracker" stuff and the testimony of Rachel, but he willfully killed an unarmed teenager because his pride was fucked up and there's evidence that prove it, so fuck that dude
    test
  13. N0va

N0va Member

except thats not how it works at all. saying he practices mma would be like saying my gf could beat my ass cuz she took taebo. he took like mma workout classes and he was a huge failure at it. zimmerman is an idiot but theres no evidence that proves he didnt get attacked by tm and unfortunately its up to the state to prove that tm didnt attack him not vice versa. theres just no way he can be convicted of murder 2 based on evidence anyone who thinks he can is biased.
    test
  14. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

MMA? lmao bro trayvon was the one in a damn fighting league

not to mention zimmerman was small as fuck when this shit popped off

u a fool if u think zimmerman attacks trayvon and shot him in cold blood

the damn prosecution witness said he saw Trayvon on top - what the fuck r u talking about?
    test
  16. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

trayvon was on top til he got shot... then zim got on top of him, admittingly
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i dont get how people can deliberately IGNORE the evidence WTF

yall niggas aint human - yall just want to hate zimmerman because it makes u feel like a hero and revolutionary

at the end of the day, zimmerman is just a nigga that saw a nigga walking around in a black hoodie and thought he was a thief... a lot of us woulda thought the same thing

yeh he took it upon himself to trail the nigga, and get out the car, but thats not illegal-

the facts show that trayvon punched the nigga in the nose, and banged his head on concrete

where the HELL under those circumstances do you get 2nd degree murder? or any murder at that? yall dont even know what constitutes murder

if this same scenario played out in the hood, a normal nigga beating up another normal nigga, nobody would say the nigga getting beat up aint got the right to pull out and shoot

what sense would it make for zimmerman to deliberately MURDER trayvon when he KNEW police was around the corner? how dumb do u have to be to think thats how this played out

once i saw how bruised up zimmerman was, i KNEW something was up - im like the prosecution better have some secret weapons up their sleeves

then the witnesses started coming in, and it was over

if u would sit on this jury and convict zimmerman on this trial u are a living piece of shit

nigga walking free next week
    test
  18. N0va

N0va Member

if u google daniel adkins its almost the exact same situation and no one gives a fuck
    test
  19. J o o k

Nim in here taking nigguhs to school man.
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

not really.
    test