Updated Setup/Studio Pics, let's see them

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by The Management, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Management

The Management The Management

what do you think of the juno G/ anything you made with it online?

i would take your computer off of your desk.. put it on the floor, not ear level if you can. you will hear your music much better. also if you can, stand your speakers to space them apart more for a better stereo image
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Ayo Management what they know about making beats at the Hotel with Nova drinking mad beers back to back to back lolol
    test
  3. bRiCc

bRiCc Member

i like the juno for what it is.. the sounds are nice.. i think a lil lacking in the guitars section.. has tons of synths and bass and pianos tho.. brass isnt my favorite.. but i havent attempted to tweak it.. overall i like it.. the sequencer on it is pretty easy too so if i ever feel like sequencing on it its not a hassle..

and yea i got some tracks i did wit it.. www.soundclick.com/stgproductions the track called "Get Fucked UP" is made almost entirely wit the juno only the synths at the very begining and like 1 or 2 of the synths that are layered into the melody dont come from the juno they come from hypersonic 2 and teh drums are my own.. and the Track "Mean Muggin" is made all wit the juno except for the hi pitched buzzing synth and the drums..

and yea i know about the computer and the monitors.. i really have no space to put it thats y its the way it is.. im tryin to find some space... somewhere
    test
  4. The Management

The Management The Management

haha they dont know nothing about that. i just ripped video of that shit 2 weeeks ago. when i get a vid converter i'll put it up. you going on sdizzle got me weak. nova called it the dizzle dance haha
    test
  5. Vince MGM

Vince MGM New Member

I got FL Studio 6, a mic w/ no stand, some Logitech speakers, my moms CPU and a M-Audio MIDI Keyboard only.
    test
  6. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i use hiphop ejay personally..that offline shit
    test
  7. Definit

Definit Based.

i used to use my motif7 and my mpc1k, but now im just rollin with that new program Choppin Tree's...im droppin shit out the woodworks now...uonevenknow!!!!
    test
  8. Nick Knox

Nick Knox Nick Knox Muzik Co

some of yall got some nice set-ups.. i gotta update mine soon :|
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.