Updated Setup/Studio Pics, let's see them

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by The Management, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

test
  2. The Management

The Management The Management

damn sam what happened..you ditched the x6 for the rack.. getting a new workstation? get your shit back in that room with the deep purple walls..that space was dope

i think you mean tr8, samsneed has the 2020s. damn at es6 and x8. best of both worlds. thats ill how everything is surrounding yall and you got space for two people to sit front and center.

which rode mic is that, and are you running it into a behringer compressor or mic amp.. cant tell
    test
  3. P R I M O

Event TR8s yeah, I forget.

Yeah Jake pretty much had the Fantom and I had the Motif. He uses the Fantom and I use the Motif. The space is cool, my keyboard usually sits on another table you can't see so it's good. It's like a U shaped setup, fantom to the right, motif to the left...going to the Computer in the middle.

It's the NT1000A Rode Mic. I run it to a behringer mic amp, and a 266dbx Compressor. It's straight, we about to upgrade to some other shit within the year.
    test
  4. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

that purple room is gone. we actually moved to another studio, but i didn't put my shit in there cause im lazy, which was good cause we are moving to another studio. i like my shit at home though, i dont know what it is but i get more shit done. and that keyboard was my boy's. same dude who's speakers im using right now. but u know i got that GC hook up on the rack...u dont even want to know how much i paid for it.
    test
  5. Hit&MoveEnt

Hit&MoveEnt New Member

you dudes setups lookin real good, i got my basic set up in .

mpc, lynxtwo soundcard, mackie 8 bus mixer, korg triton, dynaudio bm6a monitors, proteus2000 plus Exp, record player/mixer, 4000 records and counting, tlm103 mic, cad m9, booth, mpd 16, midi express, avalon 737, mindprint envoice, few software titles, running all this shit into cubase sx3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

is that the avalon vt737 preamp?? shits supposed to be TIGHT i heard

im jealous of those mic booths, i need to make me one..
    test
  7. Hit&MoveEnt

Hit&MoveEnt New Member

yup bro, use it for vocals, it has a nice eq, compressor kindha weak though, but it does the job, although i still like using the mindprint, thats a underrated preamp, tough german build. I swear by that shit, plus it comes at a real good price.

I had the booth made like 2 years ago, but now i'm thinking about throwing it away and splitting the room in two for a bigger booth.
    test
  8. Reign

Reign Let it...

Ayyy Urb, that turning the closet into a booth works nice huh??? I did that shit at my old place and it worked like a charm... Shit was nearly soundproof.

Good lookin set up boss
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

^thx fam...still gotta finish it up a lil bit...thinkin about paddin up the entire room....now THAT would look crazy....
    test
  10. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

really? care to explain how i don't know that a $100 compressor is a peice of shit?

i don't fetch cables, but nice try anyways, there's a little bit of a difference between a stagehand and a system tech at a major festival....something like $40/hour difference

and i'll be the first person to admit that i don't know shit about music production, no one said i did....i do however know a shitload about gear, what's good and what's not, and how to run pretty much every single peice of equipment that's been on the market in the last 30 years...
    really, explain this then:
    now shut up, thanks :):
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

wow u just confirmed your idiocy with that post...

the avalon was in reference to me saying i was planning on getting one, clown-boy

and as far as the compressor, go find a negative review of it........nah it aint a compressor....it aint a LA-2a..........but it does the job, and i get good quality out of it, since i do very light compression with it, nothing heavy

please stop talking now....thanks
    test
  12. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

considering you didn't post anywhere saying that, it's pretty impossible for me to read your mind, so i went by what was posted in the thread

there's three negative reviews....it's ok for $100, but in the big scheme of things, it's a peice of shit
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u found 2 negative reviews from rock music hobbyist out of 100's

its not as if u are getting ripped off by payin 100 dollas for that compressor....so once again, be quiet........
    test
  14. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

obviously you can't read, there's 3 reviews, two are recording engineers and the other is a sound tech...

most of the positive reviews are by musicians, NOT engineers
    test
  15. P R I M O

yo hit and move

do you track ya shit through the avalon?

these shits sound real nice and crisp

damn makes me wanna get an avalon lol
    test
  16. The Management

that shits hot, another u-shape. booth is done up nice. you got mad space in there in that room, I would definitely expand
    test
  17. The Management

main room

some equipment.. pictures go left to right

monitor is for lyrics and to view the camera watching the other room
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

not in the picture but there is another mic on the boom stand above the axiom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are in the other room
    [​IMG]

lounge area

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

guitars are to the right of the tv
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

main computers
    comp 1, 2.4ghz dual core, 2gb 1066 DDR2 ram, 1TB of Space, dual widescreen 22" monitors, projectmix and audigy for soundcards

comp 2, 2.4ghz , 2gb DDR ram, 500GB of Space, 19" monitors, maudio delta44 soundcard

laptop 1, 15.4" widescreen 1.73ghz dual core, 1gb RAM, 120GB, creative usb soundblaster soundcard

lounge computers
    laptop 2 + 3, cant remember the specs, they're weak, its the one sitting on the bar, there is a second one on the floor by it, needs a new power jack

comp 3..also weak
    test
  18. ThaAphylliate

ThaAphylliate New Member

Any-one In need of some high performance Audio ram for their set ups?!?!?
    test
  19. P R I M O

I am Aphylliate.

I'm gonna hit you up
    test
  20. ThaAphylliate

ThaAphylliate New Member

Ayte dog...
    The RAM type and Speeds are in my sig..
    If you're interested get at my AIM = NNAphylliate

It's BRAND new, still in the original case...
    I baught 2GB of Ram and idn't realize I had 3 sitting around already so I popped in 4GB and have this one just laying around..NEVER been used..

Anyways, have a good day partna...lates
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.