updated ecw roster..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confirmed:
    - The Sandman
    - Sabu
    - Francine
    - CW Anderson
    - Tommy Dreamer (He will be both wrestling and doing behind-the-scenes work.)
    - Masato Tanaka
    - Roadkill
    - Balls Mahoney
    - Axl Rotten
    - Rob Van Dam
    - Little Guido
    - Al Snow
    - Jazz

Possible part-time appearances:
    - Terry Funk
    - CM Punk
    - Masato Tanaka
    - Tajiri
    - Mikey Whipwreck
    - Joel Gertner
    - Roadkill
    - Kid Kash
    - Super Crazy
    - Lance Storm
    - Justin Credible

Announcers:
    - Joey Styles (play-by-play)
    - Steven DeAngelis (ring announcer)

Booking:
    - Paul Heyman
    - Tommy Dreamer
    - Ed Koskey (Koskey has yet to be confirmed as a booker for ECW, however is being considered for a part-time position.)

IM GOING TO ADD BROCK LESNER TO THIS LIST!!!!!
    test
  2. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

thats one shitty roster.

half the guys are too banged up

whats ecw without raven, shane douglas, the dudleyz, and rhino

haha nothing.
    test
  3. they probably will be buyin ovw or somethin, because half of them people are in ovw...
    test
  4. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

I dont even see mike awesome or bam bam bigelow on that list
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I'm actually going to sticky this, to avoid 1000 of these threads going up.
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

Awesome will probably end up being on the roster.

Not like he has anything better to do besides try to pick up chicks that remember his fat chick thrillah gimmick.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they need New Jack...
    test
  8. test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

They need to bring back Tammy Sytch for comedy purposes. They can give her Scott Hall's drunk gimmick. Then she can dress up like Precilla Presley and start the Queens of Wrestling.

And they can have Dawn Marie in a New Mother gimmick.
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

# WWE officials have been working very hard at getting the ECW show on the USA Network. Nothing has been signed at the moment, however, many people within WWE believe that a deal will eventually be reached. Many people in the company feel that in order for ECW to work, it needs a TV time slot and it can't just be an internet promotion.

That would kick ass in a way, but the censorship of the ECW brand would hurt the credibility.
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Danny Doring and Tony Mamaluke have been added
    test
  12. it said on the site that poeple will be added to the roster when it gets closer to the return of ecw..
    test
  13. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Rhino's TNA contract is up in July, so he won't be at the PPV but he could be part of the TV show. Shane Douglas is pretty much worthless now, so it's not a bad thing that he won't be there. Raven and the Dudleys would be kind of cool, but it won't break ECW by not having them.

Also, New Jack says he signed, but supposedly that's not actually true.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

hopefully they get Cyrus
    test
  15. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

New Jack is the type of guy to just show up.
    test
  16. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

# The new ECW brand is in dire need of some top-level heels. Practically all of the major names joining ECW are babyfaces. They are going to have to go outside for top heels. Edge and JBL are not going to be full-time heels for the promotion. The leading candidate to be the top heel in ECW is Ken Kennedy.

# Another name that has been brought up for a top heel role is Eric Bischoff. He is still under contract to WWE and he is being paid thousands of dollars a month to sit at home. Paul Heyman is said to be negative at the idea of bringing in Eric Bischoff.

# Al Snow has been offered a talent contract and he will be a part of ECW's initial launch.
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

i think Ken Kennedy would be a good choice to be a heel..CM Punk could be a heel..i think he was the heel in his feud with Raven, at least in TNA he was..not sure about ROH
    test
  18. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

Danny Doring has been offered an ECW contract, however, Tommy Dreamer pitched him to simply be a referee or utility man.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I like the idea of Ken Kennedy. I think he could fit in well.

I personally think Bischoff would be OK to come in for a period of time, non-lengthy in the "See him every week" kind of way. Not right at the beginning. Not in a role where he could brag about his WCW roots or his stint as RAW General Manager... nothing that makes him the "Sports Entertainment" personality. Not in a role where he has any staged "legitimate power" over the company. Not in a role where he is thought of as an official ECW star.

I'm thinking they could start a storyline before his actual appearance... possibly with phone conversations where he isn't even heard... as if he were scouting for talent from the ECW roster (a throwback you might say to the real life inner workings)... we soon realize that a certain ECW star on the phone is negotiating... and then we catch this ECW star say "Eric" while talking on the phone again... 'til it becomes the point where everybody gets exactly what is going on, and the wrestler has a lot of heat on him... and he is confronted about it... Bischoff "unexpectedly" shows up at either an airing of the regular show, or at a pay-per-view with his own personal security, where Paul Heyman can confront Bischoff in person and go on about how Bischoff isn't respected here, and how he hates Eric Bischoff... go onto "You wanna scout MY employees?" etc. type of stuff... "Give this man a microphone... you see... that microphone says ECW... not WCW... not WWE..." Bischoff can say he already has employees... then Paul Heyman can put a challenge down.... throw him out of the arena... and Eric Bischoff's employees can have a match with some ECW stars... make it an ECW victory night... you can basically do whatever... possibly use old ECW guys who jumped to WCW to do the job, or totally new guys, and then turn on Eric Bischoff and be integrated into the ECW show.... anything really... as long as they make it seem as real as possible, it would make for great television...

I'm a genius by the way
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

^ it could also be used as a way to have an ECW turncoat rise up to WWE television after turning on Bischoff...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.