*Update* No pics just info.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

So I just wanted to update everyone about my fitness regimen and progress.....Since my last thread in April I have lost 5 more lbs which isn't really enough. I had to stop going to Bally's due to the gas issues and distance. However 2 weeks ago....no wait.... May 30th I joined the Y near me which is soooo much closer and even walking distance if I really wanna be about my shit. I've been going EVERYDAY (except this past Friday).

I do cardio every day for at least 45 minutes and I do resistance/weights on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday. Yes I did that shit today it was fucking crazy.

ALSO I can jump rope now. Like for real jump rope. Not the skip jump or that slow jump, but single count jump. LOL. That shit for ME IS PROGRESS! Mind you I can only do it for short spurts at a time. Shit to keep it real I can't do more than 40 without having to rest for a bit.... but then I keep going.

Carbs are minimal but I do indulge in whole grain bread for sandwiches from time to time. I hadn't had ANY fast food at ALL except for yesterday and of course I regretted that shit. Salty ass fucking popcorn KFC chicken. Didn't finish it all.

Yep so thats all right now. I do better in my Body sculpting classes than the skinny muh fuccas. Eh well....just goes to show... skinny don't mean fit. Thanks for listening. Peace
    test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Good. It'll all be worth it.
    test
  3. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Keep it up. What are your calories lookin' like?
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

That's good Misskey. Keep with the jumping rope, you'll get better and better.

My best advice is to run. If you want to start losing, keep lifting and run every day. If you can run twice a day for about 30 minutes a piece on non-lifting days.
    test
  5. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

I actually JUST bought some New balance Cross trainers. I actually went to the NB store and got fitted for them. Its amazing how different they feel. Amazing.

My calories max at about 1500 a day. I get weak on occasion but rarely. My biggest problem recently is skipping meals due to my busy schedule and the heat prevents me from keeping slim fast snack bars in the car.... them bitches melt...lol

suggestions?
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

you could always go the route of the shakes, or get a small cooler/lunch box that will keep them from melting.

There are plenty of MRP's out there though, maybe go the route of some healthier trail mix bars.
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^I think I will do that... by the way as of today lost 5 more lbs...

Is it true that when you lose then gain its easier to loseit again?
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

test
  9. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

Great work Misk, keep it up!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.