Upcoming Salvdor Album...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ky iLL., Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

honestly ain't nobody touching this. is polished nicely. "I'm Wondering" by Salvdor by far one of the best tracks I have ever heard online if not the best. nobody on rapmusic or soundclick can touch this song. "I'm Wondering" makes Nas' jazz attempt look horrid. Not riding Salv, just crediting his music. be on the look out, everyone wants to cop this album it will be tight. take it from Ky yo.
    test
  2. Ky iLL.

seriously homie, if you think that the new nas track with his dad is jazzy and you like it, then "I'm Wondering" will knock your socks off, I'm gonna gas this song up because it deserves it. Nas' track can't compare, no lie.
    test
  3. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

Nobody Uses The Word 'horrid' But Fat Boy Salv Yo Yo - You Gay Freak - Nice Fake Name There Boy Chubby! Fag Geek!
    test
  4. Ky iLL.

^^you are horrid with perception... lol. mistaking me for salvdor, he just dropped me the track on AIM and i'm giving you guys some inside info about his upcoming album, it's going to be hot and you want to cop it. this ain't the only hot track on the album. "Street Poetry" also offers a nice blend of the underground content emcees love along with that mainstream vibe mainstream listeners love. this album will be fire, I'm gassin' it, call me a rider w/e. Salvdor is bringing heat on this album..
    test
  5. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

Nas' song with his dad wasn't Jazz at all it was blues.
    test
  6. Ky iLL.

blues, jazz, sway, w/e... Salvdor's "I'm Wondering" is somewhat similar. FIRE FIRE FIRE! Be on the look out homie.
    test
  7. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

The Yo Yo Savdor Drinking Water Out Vodka Bottles!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

is this thread a joke for fun?
    test
  9. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol what a joke

this ~~~~~ just said SALVDOR makes nas look horrid.........hahahahahhahahahaha
    test
  10. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

LMAO @ this, i went on salvdors site, and look what he wrote under his Breathe Remix
    "i'll stand by this and say NO ONE Ripped this beat better than me & Phenom..... Enjoy"

give me a break, fab ripped the beat way better then both of em
    test
  11. Ky iLL.

thread isn't a joke at all.. wow @ you kids actually thinking that nas track is all that hot in the first place? wasn't that great honestly. "I'm Wondering" kills Nas' "attempt" at anything jazzy/blues/whateva... just keep your eyes open for the album. again, this isn't a joke, i'm just giving my honest opinion about Salvdor's upcoming album. you will all want to take it into consideration. i like what he's showed me so far, so i thought i might just let you guys in on the fact that it's dope so far.
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I need to get people to make threads about my up and comming shit....

dope idea Sal...lol......;)
    test
  13. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

FUCK YOU I SHIT ON YOUR OPINION CAUSE YOUR OPINION IS DOO=DOO

SALVDOR=DOO DOO =YOUR OPINION

nas>salvdor

period.
    test
  14. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

word

appreciate tha love on tha song

and lol @ compare'n me to Nas.... don't want that comparison... actually don't want a comparison with anyone i do me

as far as tha comparison of 'songs' ... Nas' song had a 'blues' type hook.. but wuz in no way shape or form a blues song... not even tha concept

i think tha reason KY compares tha 2 wuz because nas's father did a 'blues' type hook (poorly i might add)... and my song is actually a 'dedication' & "praise' to the 'founding' artforms of music that gave most tha 'creative design' to hip hop culture & music.. and most other musics

Blues, Jazz, Soul, Funk = wut "im wondering" is about

but also.... its kool if katz wanna come in and knock me.. i respect it... thats fine

but don't ever bad mouth shit on my album... specially cuz u havn' heard it.. i've been putting in a lot of work on production wit LISN and writin for this....... so if u wanna have it 'set' in your mind.. its going to be wack.. thats kool... when it drops.. n u hear it and can have a position to statement.. then do so.... more power to u

but honestly i don't really give a fuck if u like me or not.. nor my music

Early Jan 05

Salvdor - "Taboo LP"

pz
    test
  15. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

omg kill yourself the muddy waters song they sampled is one of the most popular BLUES songs ever.
    test
  16. SALVDOR

BUT THE SONG IS "NOT BLUES"

a sample doesn't make it blues

thats like u tellin me... i sample a 'country' song..but talk only... its a country song

wtf

i didn't say tha song wuz bad.. i just pointed outthe fact it wuzn't a 'blues' song...

don't argue if you don't know what your talking about

blues, jazz, soul, & funk are my favorite music .. and tha music i alwayz listen to... tha song wuz 'not a blues' song.. it wuz a 'blues sampled rap song'

pz
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

no you said it was in no way shape or form a blues song, and the entire music behind it was blues. im sure its more blues than whatever the fuck im wondering is.
    test
  18. SALVDOR

^ how can you be sure.. when you've never heard my song? lol

im not even going to argue with you,because you have no 'basis' for an arguement so it would be a pointless run-a-round

The "Music" can be wutever.. its a "RAP BEAT" witha blues sample

so let me ask

If i stand on stage................ with a rap beat playing..and im singin Opera... and in no way shape or form 'rapping' or doing anything that has to do with that artform besides havin its 'music'...........

is it a rap song?

my point exactly

but wuteva wuteva.... your "SURE" U know wut my song is like.. yet you've never heard it lol

katz neva cease to amaze me

I bet your also "SURE" wut air looks like
    test
  19. Busta

Busta New Member

i don't really like salv ...although he has gotta less gay over time... but he does make some nice music ..so respect and good luck to him.
    test
  20. SALVDOR

^ appreciate it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.