Upcoming iStandard Producer Showcase at Webster Hall in NYC

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by C.G., Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

Whats good everyone? If anyone's interested me and my boy LordPhat are gonna be performing at Webster Hall in NYC on Wednesday February 29th f\as part of iStandard's Producer Showcase.

If you guys wanna come through and check it out you can view more details on the event here --> iStandard Producer Showcase featuring C.G. and LordPhat | Facebook

Tickets are $20 each and come with a free copy of our "Mixing Chemicals" instrumental CD and also get you into both nights of the showcase (Tuesday the 28th and Wednesday the 29th).

You can purchase your ticket and free copy of our "Mixing Chemicals" instrumental CD (professionally pressed and printed up) here or via Paypal --> ISTANDARD PRODUCER SHOWCASE for sale

NOTE: If you purchase a ticket and can't make it to the showcase due to last minute circumstances we will you your free copy of "Mixing Chemicals" with no charge.

Copies of "Mixing Chemicals" can also be purchased for $5 in both hard copy forms or digital download

"Mixing Chemicals" will feature these instrumentals as well as some bonus tracks --> SoundClick artist: Mixing Chemicals - page with MP3 music downloads
    test
  2. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

Word i'm in it too... Good luck bro
    test
  3. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

^ Oh word? You're on the 29th too? That's whats up man, best of luck to you too
    test
  4. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

im on dat tuesday bro.. i might stop in wednesday... depending on how i do tuesday to check out the comp... u know..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.