Until I Die.....

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by MsTrEsS, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

i just uploaded this for yal, maybe you won't feelin the love songs.
    Let me know what you think
    Thanks!

mstr3ss Soundclick
    test
  2. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

Feedback please. If you got something you want me to peep, will do. holla
    test
  3. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

Can yal please show a sister some love? I post threads and get no response, whats up with that?
    test
  4. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

You got good flows for a chick, you remind me of jay A LILLLLLLLLL but that shit is piff though. I'm not gon front.. jus get a new mic and a better audio interface, and you'll be set.

Keep at it sweetheart, 1.
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

piff = nice.
    test
  6. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

Thanks Infamouz, yea i know my recording needs some work, did it myself, so doesn't sound too bad considering, lol, piff, thanks for the vocab
    test
  7. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

ya lyrics are NICE..the quality is ehhh but shit i remember my 1st recording..shit was horrible man..had the 2 dollar mic haha.. but yo if u get in a studio..u can go somewhere..foreal..fuck being a female u got some skill PERIOD

return the love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=914354
    test
  8. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

Thanks! That means a lot to me, no doubt. A lot of cats on RM don't want to give a female props. Of course I want honesty, but its always good to hear something positive. But yea as far as recording, cool edit pro, lol, that I barely know how to use and a $20 mic, that's all I use, I guess I"ll get in the studio sooner or later.
    test
  9. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

check out your rep...left you a message there...
    test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

punch your shit.
    meaning KNOW what you record what u can in one breath then catch ya breath, come back to
    it....cuz u sound a lil strapped for time
    an a couple of the lines seem stretched

i peeped ur other shit
    u sound like a non racist lauryn hill at times
    (a good thing, an i dunno if ur racist or not, jus presuming)

over all the flow is nice, energy is good on it
    the sunshine hook u did nicely
    u actually good wit the singin n shit

..........REALLY fuckin good on the last track

id bump that ya lady track if the mic didnt sound all odd.

as an artist your very well rounded
    flow jus gets better the more i listen to you, i wanna hear more shit.
    you layer your vocals on the chorus' SO NICELY on the bottom joint

damn. im impressed actually.
    hit the studio, ill hit u with some beats.
    an no im not one of these ass producers dyin for some one to record on thier shit lol.
    til then get on aim, ill teach you how to get the most out of cool edit. lol

i was gonna give my responce with out mentioning you being a female
    but i jus wanted to let you know it honestly didnt matter
    im not saying your good "for a female" or "considering" or "better than most females"

im sayin
    your a great artist, you sparked my interest, keep at it.
    test
  11. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

Yea the delivery can always use improvement, thanks for the tip
    nah i'm not racist, lol
    well thanks, I don't sing really, i like to sing, but all i can do is carry a tune, but I just don't have anyone else to do it, so its easier to do it myself, and try my best to make it sound decent.

Thanks so much for the constructive criticism and the props, hard to find on RM.

Yea I could definitely use some tips on cool edit, since thats what i'm working with, i have a couple studios I can go to, but can't find the time really. I'll holla at ya
    test
  12. Poet Poison

Poet Poison I Am Hip Hop

a VA femcee thats whats up...

Bleek beat...i was always feeling this joint...ok coming in...sounds good...I like your voice...Flow is on point...still a lil polishing...but sounding good...Lyrics is good...some things you say is a bit cliche...but thats ok...Delivery is coo...Presence is there...you sound real comfortable behind the mic...the chorus is coo...but you need to add more layers to it to make it stand out more...cause you cant really tell when the chorus comes in, until you repeat yourself...so next time record your chorus like 3 or 4 times...so it stands out...you dont want your verses to intertwine with your chorus...Quality is straight...but sounds ok to be a 20 dollar mic...i heard a few pops in there to...but not really noticable...Overall, you caught my interest...i was feeling this joint...We should collab sometime...its good to hear a good VA femcee...

peep any of the songs in my link...dont really matter which one...get at me...pz...
    test
  13. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

we ballin, ready for war n, pass the weed n hennesey i hear it callin....damn i always did like this beat and the original joint,let's see what u did wit it....

damn nice....lyrics and flow on point....one the main things i like bout you,is you comfy and confident with yours on the mic...alot females be scared of the mic and u can tell it...but you sound hungry for yours thass wsupp.....i was feelin this all around mah u did the beat justice no question...keep bangin em out....

oh and i hit up that thread you had about a collabo if you still tryna get one popped off let me kno wsupp..

aim-THARIDDALAH

or u can let me kno in my thread and while u there drop some feedback on a cat...b..ez..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915753

pzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  14. mAyHeM pArAdOx

mAyHeM pArAdOx fuck ill...im flatlining

shit was most definiately worth the listen...I just recently upgraded the quality of my shit....so I feel your pain....but anyone who really loves hip hop can look past the recording quality and see the quality of the artist....and you got it....keep it up.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=919205
    hit it back
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  16. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

thanks for the feedback everyone,

thanks for uppin djay
    test
  17. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

whats up with the tracks djaycas
    test
  18. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

returnin the fav
    listenin ... beat I like but its not really my steez ...
    youre flow seems on point not bad ... delivery could use a lil more emotion I felt it lacked that ... you sound comfy on the mic ... not bad at all keep spittin ...
    stay Up Pz

Kamikaze
    test
  20. Telling The Truth

Telling The Truth DL My New CD

Returning the listen.
    I remeber you.....
    Where have I heard that beat shit is ill. This shit is raw. The first verse sounds like your runnin out of breath at times but I cant really complain about that cause I have the problem too. Too much to say not enough breath. Lyrics are very good and the hook is ill. The 2nd and 3rd verse you kill it. I dont hear any problems at all. I love the energy on this. 2nd time listening and its only getting better. Dope track Dont sleep people this is dope

Peace
    CP Sick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.