~Untainted~

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Precious1, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Precious1

Precious1 ReLoved, ReVamped, ReBorn

I'm feeling you in a sense that eases grey clouds into calm winds of fervor and lost time.
    Trapped inside this abyss of wondering if in fact I do care about you in ways that have catastrophic effects on my mental thought process.
    Leaking inside of me affectionate ways to announce my lust and slight feeling of love that seems to drip from my lips when we kiss.
    Or even more something that's been lying dormant inside me has slowly yet unequivocally started to erupt and in return, raw emotions start to flow from the volcanic emotional rollercoaster.
    Washing away endless doubts of subtle dreams in to a stream of this water-downed emotion I try effortlessly to wash away.
    So I'm stained and slightly aged from this over exposure of you.
    Growing from infatuation to realization that when I speak to you my words are but a whisper.
    Causing you to lean closer to me.
    And in return I reach for you. Bearing open arms and a ravaged soul that once screamed for the attention that you so eloquently kept away from me.
    Now when I dream, permeate pictures of you stay logged deep within the recesses of my thoughts.
    And words from the mouth you speak with stay tattooed on my mind. Leaving deep impression of remarkable regret of a once lit flame, that now remains untainted
    test
  2. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

This was pretty good, seemed like it could be a letter, but it was on point...good work...much love

peace
    test
  3. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER I own you motherfuckers..

oh yeah this was really nice enjoyed it for real but make me wanna drop something OK here we go

Short Keystyle

Don’t get credit and the threat is pathetic, but that
    How it works my stats wow! they perk so phat
    Into the culture of rap and structure crap to proper format
    Like grammar class get glamour fast with perfect rhymes
    Like self-help take a deft step in checking out tools on time
    Such As a ½ inch wrench and chain saw, plain law to wait in line
    Like a TV show my spree flow with channels of flame
    That Handles the lame, dismantles brains leave em tame
    Like actors in a motion pictures got soft lotion scriptures
    Potion and mixtures become famous on screen advertising fixtures

MADDRAPPER PEACE
    test
  4. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

^ i love this part .
    test
  5. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

yeah nice work on this one, used some nice imagery throughout and the peice was on the whole, good...nice work
    test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

this was a dope piece

i really felt it......reminds me of something i've written but in different words.......the whole piece was nice...i felt the confusion in this piece...love/lust can do that 2 a person....

Leaking inside of me affectionate ways to announce my lust and slight feeling of love that seems to drip from my lips when we kiss.

great lines...had to be my favorite part of the poem

keep it up...i really enjoyed the read
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.