unpopular hip-hop opinons

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Vulgar, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

More Unpopular opinions from the man who's opinions tend to be very unpopular anyway

-Ghostface is a top 25 rapper of all time dead or alive... anybody who disagrees, I heard your mama was a Frisco dyke.

-I never really considered Snoop lyrically ill until he dropped Tha Blue Carpet Treatment 2 years ago... I dug him because he had mad style, but he's always been simple... not that there's anything wrong with that... he's a great freestyler, though... oh, and Doggystyle is just aiight.

-Scarface, as a solo artist, has no classics... The Fix is close, but no cigar... and The Diary is just aiight... he gets rated more for his soulfulness and honesty, but sometimes, he can be boring as shit... I think his best work was with Geto Boys... in fact, their first two albums are his only classics.

-Speaking of Geto Boys, Willie D. is underrated... not necessarily as a lyricist, but as a rap personality... I've always found dude mad entertaining... kinda like Pimp C., who I've always liked better than Bun B. anyway

-Illadelph Halflife is the best album of 1996 period... Muddy Waters is second... It Was Written is third... Reasonable Doubt wouldn't even make my top ten for that year.

-EPMD is still a top ten rap group of all time... how can you argue with 4 straight classics?

-I go back and forth with thinking Andre3000 might be gay... and even if he is gay, I still wouldn't mind chillin' wit him... I don't really hate gays, just as long as they don't try nothin'... you hear that, H20?

-Big Boi is better than Andre3000

-I think Foxxy Brown is beautiful... I think those who disagree just hate dark-skinned women... maybe it's because she's a Brooklyn homegirl, but still she's pretty... just wears loud makeup, sometimes.

-Lil Wayne is actually not bad... his voice is just fucked up... but he can spit some dope lines.
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

ignorant you a faggot
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

hahaha... son you never fail... keep it up.
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

aye suck myt dick you irish faggot you gotta big booty lemme tap it
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

The Diary is a KNOWN classic... the fuck are you talking about? that album is pure crack. The Untouchable....... The Fix... the double album, he got madd classics, you're trippin'. word on Geto Boys though.

i agree that EPMD is a top 10 rap group.

lol @ Big Boi better than Andre. when butterflies take shits the size of bricks.

Foxxy is one BUSTED ass bitch.
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

damn hardly anybody knows bout that dude. ain't heard much of him in a while. he is pretty fuckin badass though. you seen that dude t-rokk (also from atl i think) tryin to leech off his name?
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

- NWA> Public Enemy and Run DMC as far as Impact in the rap game. They made a huge impact when they came out, and even in their solo ventures, they still changed the face of hip hop, especially Dre.

- NWA have the most offensive lyrics of all time hands down.

- 2pac's 5 albums (put together) are better than BIG's two (put together), even though
    R2D and LAD are classics. I'm pretty sure anyone who disagrees only does so out of ignorance.

- Hip Hop is only getting worse and worse.

- Lil Wayne is where he is today simply because he's been in the right place at the right time. His skills are nothing special

- Jay-z's Vol. 2 is one song with different beats every 4-5 minutes.

- If it weren't for Nas and Notorious BIG, Jay-z would probably be a retired drug dealer working at Dennys during work release right now.

- Panacea is great to listen to while you're drunk

- Bone Thugs n Harmony> Wu Tang AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

- What the fuck happened to wigger walter/snow born?

- Nothing beats Atmosphere when you're depressed.

- If you listen to A LOT of Atmosphere, you probably are depressed.

- I dont care how many times I have to say it and how many threads I have to say it in, Bizzy Bone's Album A Song For You> Atmosphere, the roots, EMC, and Kool G RAp's new albums, and is the best album of 2008.
    test
  8. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

wtf@if you dont think foxy is beautiful you hate on drk skin women nigga you silly as fuck...like fox is the be and end all of drk skin females...she look like a regular hoodrat with •••••y eyes...and she aint even hood her ole grl a lawyer
    test
  9. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd hit it....

with a fucking baseball bat.
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

foxy lookin mad retarded in those pics.........like duuuuuuuuhhhhhmmmmm, reallllyyy
    test
  11. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

anyone who wouldnt fuck foxy is a faggot.
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

or doesn't think its right to attempt to seduce those who appear to be utterly r-tarded.....
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's crazy... aside from the green eyeshadow, she's fuckin' gorgeous.

Wanna know who looks funny, but yet seems to be on everybody's "hot" list? Cameron Diaz.

I still think skin tone plays a major part in most people's negative judgement of Foxy... it's just that some are not willing to admit it... she has really nice features.
    test
  14. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

thedream, jump off the hoe's cunt... fo reals, show me a GOOD LOOKING picture of her, PLEASE!
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

cameron diaz looks like a creepy insect to me.........and if by skin tone you mean the blurry tone of her face and the contrasting mr potatoheadness of her eyes in the bottom pic, than yes..........she can look good, but not those pics............
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

the only movie i thought Cameron Diaz was hot in was The Mask...
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

test
  18. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

if you dig fox then coo...but dont say if you dont like her u hatin on drk skin women
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

foxy look like the pussy stank, sorry, just being real....yuk, wouldnt fuck if I could, lol.....
    test
  20. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

- Takeover and Ether were hot tracks... I think nas won though.
    - 50 cent is still on fire and has destroyed or put a big hurt on all of his enemies.
    - Get Rich Or Die Tryin was classic
    - Lupe Fiasco is good for hip hop considering the state it's in right now
    - Hip Hop is in need of creative aggressive music.
    - Tech N9ne is the shit
    - Eminem hasn't fallen off.. Encore isn't as bad as people say it was. Eminem is definitly in my top 3.
    - Pac isn't overrated but I'd be happy not to hear another album from him after that bullshit with ashanti on it.
    - I miss the days when DMX was putting out hot music.
    - Lil Wayne is creative but homo and corny at the same time.
    - Selling crack isn't cool i dunno why people have to put it in all their songs now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.