unpopular hip-hop opinons

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Vulgar, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

ignorant your a bitch like fucking mother go crawl in trailer park and die u fucking faggot

Nigga ghostface is wack he was nice.....10 years ago.......aint nobody checking for none a them niggas but your ass if u love oldschool so
    much build a time machine so u can't go suck ghosts dick before he blew up go to them dirty ass projects and pull his pants down and suck him off.....u a fag
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Why you mad, son?

It's not that deep... it's only an opinion.

You acting like I fucked your sister on your mom's bed and then left the used condom on your doorknob or something.
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

really? i'd LOVE to read your "essay"... LOL!

send it to me at

twampsin@yahoo.com
    test
  4. CypherA

CypherA Member

1. Jay-Z is the most overrated motherfucker in the history of music. He has two very good albums, Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint. His subject matter is unvaried and pretentious. Not to mention his bland production for the most part.

2. The second most overrated rapper of all-time is Eminem. He only has one good album, The Slim Shady LP. I feel he is a very talented emcee who makes extremely wack music. He is not even top 40 all-time.

Have a nice day.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I agree with all of this, except I would add American Gangster to the list of very good album.

I don't think he's the most overrated, though.

I agree with all of this part. I still think he's top 25, though, just off of technical skills alone.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i think rd, bp, ba, and bp2 if you could make it into one album and get rid of certain songs, are all his greatest........he has never made a bad album though........

to the em thing, dude put out one mediocre album, and 3 amazing ones, i still listen to any album i like a lot.........so i listen to, ssep/lp, mmlp, mmshow, rd, blueprint, black album, bp2, iww, donuts, certified air raid material,all of dilla ta'raach, blu, wayne, atmosphere, and delinquent monastery, and Co$$.........in a sad rap climate only like ten artists have made shit i wanna listen to
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Opinions, yo... we're just not gonna see eye to eye on this one.

I don't think an MC can make a beat sound good... if the beat's wack, it's wack.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

vol 1 should be above black album. above blueprint as well. but i agree that if i could pick and choose what songs stayed then blueprint 2 could be one of his best.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

can't make a beat sound good, but they can make a good song over a bad beat........it's not really a matter of being so dope the wack beat gets doper, more like being able to ride the wack beat so well you almost forget how wack it is, e.g. my dad's gone crazy........no can make a bad beat sound good, except maybe an engineer or a pause button..........but damn some people can make one into great music..........

but wack beats are opinionated too..........
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Vol. 1 was a severe drop from RD... half of the beats were ass... "Sunshine" was horrible... "City Is Mine" equally horrible... he was trying too hard to be commercial and failed... Vol. 2, he found that recipe that worked... and he milked it for the next album.
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

no way... vol 1 shits all over vol 2, dont get me wrong theres some classic tracks on vol 2 but vol 1 damn near every track is great. couple low points but overall one of his more solid albums. and those two tracks you mentioned... sunshine i dont like either one of the low points i mentioned... the city is mine is dope though.i'd say the other 2 noticable low points are 'face off' and 'i know what girls like' which actually has decent verses just an annoying ass hook and a female guest verse which is never good news. but mostly the rest of the album is great...imaginary player, streets is watchin, friend or foe, where im from, who you wit... great album

edit - even the intro is great...
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

50 is trash
    fabo is mentally retarded
    lil wayne's balls haven't dropped yet
    t-pain is kanye in a wig wearin stunna shades.
    test
  13. JohnnyArson

JohnnyArson New Member

Heavy mainstream exposure isn't bad for Hip-Hop. As much as I hate to say it, Soulja Boy and 50 open a lot of people's ears to rap. My progression to a greater understanding of rap all started with singles and then I chose to look into it further. Everybody serves a purpose from Aesop Rock all the way to Wayne. Your personality will dictate how far you take it and what you choose to listen to, but first you need to hear about it.

The rape of Tupac's music has to be stopped. Nobody has shit on an artist's catalog like the producers that have mixed Pac stuff. Plus it perpetuates the idea that it's okay to compare things written in '96 and before to music made in 2008. Shit's just not fair.

The title of G.O.A.T. should be applied to rap with caution. You have to take context into account so as to not judge albums released 20 years apart. There's gonna be a new G.O.A.T. every 10 years if people don't break it down into eras.

People pay too much attention to an image and not the music they're listening to. If you have your mind made up that Hov is the greatest, then every horrible or forced punchline he spits is gonna seem amazing ("I wear fly shit, I should win an ESPY"). Same with haters.

Bun B is overrated.

Apathy rips almost every single track on Baptism by Fire.

Wayne is the best at making stupid shit sound cool.

Mobb Deep has amazing production and repetitive, boring content. Good shit to bump though.

Swizz Beatz production is like Trina's voice. Both are ass.

Hov will surpass the notoriety of Biggie and Pac if someone decides to kill him.
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i take it you never listened to UGK back in the days..?

*bumps ridin dirty*
    test
  15. Moneymack21

Moneymack21 New Member

50 cent only won one beef and that was against Ja. even then he needed 10 other rappers to help him.
    Redman is top 10 all-time
    Westcoast will be back on top after 08
    Three six Mafia is a top 5 group of all time
    Eazy E was a dope rapper. I know he didnt write his shit but it seem what ever he said sounded dope.
    Jay z is overrated he wasnt shit when biggie n pac where alive
    T-rock is better then LiL Wayne
    Scarface is a snitch.
    Ti will have the album of the year.
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

Scarface is a snitch?!

LMMMMMMMFAOX100000000000000000

so you're telling me that you believe one of the most respected and talented artists, Scarface, is a "snitch" based on a magazine like Seventeen or Word Up?

FUCK OUTTA HERE with that gullible bullshit

how the fuck you figure he's a "snitch"?

i'm interested, please, SCHOOL ME!
    test
  17. Moneymack21

Moneymack21 New Member

He is a snitch LiL troy exposed him on the paperwork dvd. He had all the court documents and everything. Face was supposed to go the prison but he told on some dude and the dude got locked up. The dude is on the dvd talkin about how it went down. Dude went to prison for like 6 years. Its on Youtube if you want to see it. I mean they looked like real court papers to me maybe they werent.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

who the FUCK is "Lil Troy"?? what has HE done that makes his input important? shi.... he sounds like a straight up bitch made hater by the sound of it, lol

it MIGHT be true but it's probably NOT. a single Scarface albums shits on Lil Troy's career. imma peep that right now...
    test
  19. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

"I sport fly shit i should win an ESPY"

that's a great line right there...don't know what you talking about
    test
  20. Chain_Smoke

Chain_Smoke Blueprint III

Kill your fuckin self.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.