unpopular hip-hop opinons

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Vulgar, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

sike
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If Lauren London had a nose job, then fuck her... she loses points on facial beauty for that... the same way Vivica Fox did.
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

yea i seen Lauren in a mag...her nose looked hella pointy
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

^^"hella"

you've lived in Cali before? lol, i never heard anybody from Philly say "hella"

P[eac]E
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i use it regularly but that's because my brothers friend went to school in mi, but is from the bay........he now own's hella tight co........dope hats, twampsin you seen them?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Slang is gettin' mixed up all over the place now... in the '90s, I heard niggas down south saying "busta"... I'm like, you fuckin' west coast biter.

"Homey" and "cuz" are west coast, too... of course, you know about that... but cats on the east coast been saying "homeboy" since the '80s.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think "tight" is down south, but NY rappers started saying that in the late '90s when the south started to blow.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hella is just a common vocab word for anyone in the bay area, 60 year old white ladies, skateboarders, and most everyone else.........i am shocked at how many times i hear it in every conversation there..........it has not spread far though, just norcal
    test
  9. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I bet E-40 created "hella"... I think he's responsible for 98% of the slang used in the Bay. That dude should have a PhD in slanganomics... him and Ghostface.
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you got too much time on your hands..........i think hella was before e40
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Hell, I don't know... I don't live in Cali... I was only speculating... it's not that deep... E-40 came out in '94... no telling how long he's been rappin' in the underground before that.. and the fact is, he does create a lot of slang.
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL, nah 40 didn't create that, but he did make up a whole lot that people use. The first time I heard "Hella" was in 95 when I was talkin to this dude from the Bay...it wasn't in L.A. just yet.
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

no i never lived in cali i just say hella...like you never lived in NY and you say son
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.