unpopular hip-hop opinons

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Vulgar, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think thedream is being sarcastic... he's quite a funny cat.

You must not have seen her Essence cover shot... I've been trying to find an online copy of that pic for the longest but can't... her makeup was flawless and she was looking pretty as hell.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Funny, but it's usually the "pretty" ones who tend to have the stank cooch... a while ago there was rumors that Beyonce's twat don't be too fresh at times
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lol, whoever said anything about dark skinned women?

i just said the bitch Foxy Brown is one busted ass charcoal piece of dookie.

there's a BIG difference, patna.
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

LOL!
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lmfao.... hahahaha....

i'm straight lifted yo
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Foxys hot as fuck
    test
  7. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

i love bitches in all colors and ALMOST all sizes.....

kick rocks about me discriminating against pussy!
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'd eat Foxys stank pussy anyday Lmao
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

who said beyonce pussy stink?shit I'd still hit who cares I fucked one rat with a stanky pussy and she wasnt even bad
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It was on Wendy Williams a few years back... she was telling everyone's dirty laundry... it was also when I learned that she may have gotten pregnant and had an abortion when she was 15 or 16.
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Ignorant I know u don't believe that though beyonce has enough money to get the smell of roses permanently implemented in her pussy.....

And she prob was pregnant

Wendy Williams has her own problems stupid bitch dry snitching I heard bf beats her ass
    test
  13. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

Foxy Brown before and during her marriage to Kurupt = beautiful/ bad as hell

then when her and Kurupt split...she went downhill with her looks and turned into decent (actually he fell off as a rapper too....WAAAAYY off)

she was looking rough when she got out of jail though...but what lady doesn't?

she's sorta getting back to her younger days though. She does look good...she isn't ugly Idk what some of yall smoking on
    test
  14. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

you gossip like a little bitch mayne i swear you a hoe
    test
  15. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

bitch nigga id kill yo momma and fuck yo granny hoe ass nigga im fromt the hood nigga i robbed niggaz when i was smoking dips nigga fuck you ill eat jayz nutsack for a million bucks cuz i'm a fag

^^^H20 impression
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

oh, I've always said Beyonce looks like the pussy stank...the girl is goofy, and very unlady like off camera....with Beyonnce I bet its not the pussy but her breath that is always foul, I can tell she's the kind of chick that has no breath awareness.....

Kim Kardashian has some flawless pussy, Id put my life on it......and she's a consistent gum chewer, Im telling you, this is a bad bitch.....I swear, she's one of the few broads who can literally make my mouth water with desire....

Mariah Carey, Halley Berry(sp), Dania Ramirez(sexyiest face in the game), Rhianna, Gloria Velez, and Kerry Washington all have good pussy according to the chipz radar...and when I say good I dont just mean hygiene, I mean how good it might feel in terms of wetness, tightness, etc........

oh, and Cassie gives the best head you ever had, bet?.....

I know I know, this is all fantasy, but hey, if this music thing twirks out I might just get to dick down one of these broads......My boy messed around with Rhianna on tour, and my other homie fucked Megan Good, so trust me, its possible......
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Damn, I would sell my left kidney to fuck Meagan Good... shit fuck shit fuck shit!! I'd body that girl.

Anyway, as for Halle, I've heard mad industry rumors that her sex isn't all great... it's why she can't keep a man... I heard David Justice said it, Wesley Snipes said it, Eric Benet, etc... that Halle is a horrible lay and she doesn't like to suck dick... I guess that's why they kept cheating on her? I don't know... I would like to try it for myself to see if it's true. But I even heard she confessed on Oprah years ago that she doesn't even like sex, sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been abused when she was young. She seems to have a lot of hurt and bitterness in her eyes, at times.
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i'd let meghan good keep my dick after i fucked her..........she is too fucking hot...........i have been working on my opening statement to her for years, as well as the rebuttles.....
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Waist Deep is a horrible movie, but it's easily 3 stars at least because of Megan Good's presence... she'd make my tongue hurt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.