Unleashed

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Madpoet, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

The fights scenes were brutal, other than some unbelieveable parts(a man being enslaved like a dog, and some other shit like at the end 4 guys dissapear out of nowhere once the boss is gone, reminds me of a video game) this movie was ill...just when the story started to slow it down they threw an action scene in and I wont ruin it but there is a part in the middle of the movie that will make you jump..overall a dope movie..
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Man that was a good ass movie. Shit was kind of sad though, the way he was treated. He didnt what it was like to have feelings. That fat dude should have been dead about 56 times as much as he was getting fucked up.

[funny]@my mother was a whore.

The only problem I had with the movie was with the 4 dudes towards the end. Did they just walk away or some shit?

The best part of the movie was when they was fightin up in that small ass hall.
    test
  3. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

yeah like I said in my first post the 4 guy thing threw me off too..like I said in a video game you kill the end boss the minions die, lol maybe that is what we are expected to believe, or that he could just handle them but I wanted to see him fucking eat bob hoskins second in command..

And LMAO@my mother's a whore. LOL.
    test
  4. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

movie was hot def the best ive seen this year. i was mostly impressed by the actin. jet li did great, morgran was amazing as always and bob hoskins did great as a villain. cant believe this guy played super mario [funny] ...hot movie i suggest every1 sees it...

it was jus ema dn my grl in the whole theatre for a opening weekend i culdnt believe how empty it was. i figured this movie was gonna sell alot.

also any1 kno were i can dl the soundtrack?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.