University Kids

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Sodium, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

1. Who told you I never drank a beer?
    2. Who told you I was looking for a deal?
    3. x-cal: you know what I think about your opinion of rap.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

just admit u were sonned
    black soul ton
    test
  3. lol@not looking for a deal, then hes yellin a&r this jay-Z that, mid climax.

but seriously, his flow has a stammer and his content is very cliche, you can touch the bottom of it. Its like a dim mosaic without the template of a spectrum to encapsulate it. It doesnt even have a slow burn, its like free verse, emphasis on free cus no way should u have to pay for it.

I cant take the name black soultan serious, or the fact he said he was the 'rap jack sparrow' You havent got the ear for the game, the demographic in check, the social conciousness. You whimper at being a revolutionary. You havent got the sense of humour, the evocative reach for knowing a style and skill to spin a moral thread and letting it dangle mimetically and didactically in open gaze and judgement of the public. You haven't got the chi mafucka. Your like feng shui but all ya furniture is piled up by the front door.

I WRITE THE SONG

p.s Teq ate u like some whitebait up in this jont

oh and your youtube rants are ridiculous. I'd have thought with a law degree you'd be marginally smart, but no, you have no common sense, its abundantly clear
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Oh, I get it. You think I went running to A&R's to have them hear my shit, huh?

Sorry, don't have that kind of time. They heard of me. Shit was a shock to me. (btw: you forgot Kanye West...)

I'd probably hunt more A*R's down, but I now spend fifty or so hours a week doing worker's comp, and before this month I spent over eighty hours a week looking for work. Didn't have time to look for a deal. This shit is just a hobby. At some point while you were stweing in mediocrity, I had to get a JD, some real estate and a job.

But hey, believe whatever you want. You know, whatever gets you through the day...

Meanwhile, It is still sad when community college slackers try to justify their situation by scoffing university achievers...

One of these days, we'll get this herm to learn to stay on topic.
    test
  5. who's a community college slacker?
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Kent's a community college now?

Kent's only 13th in the British university tables, but it's ranked very highly for Law.

If Brit switched his major now, he'd probably surpass you within 7 years.
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Read the innitial post.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. No, he wouldn't. Seven years? Dude. That's like saying I'd be able to beat the world's fastest man accross the finish line after he done already went to sleep.
    2. I give a damn about Kent.
    3. You and Brit are clearly not that swift, regardless how "highly" ranked Kent is supposed to be, because you have already forgotten what this post is about...

I was talking about SODIUM [dummy][dummy]

You two and other antagonists want to take the argument back to me, making stupid rap lyrics, etc. etc., I'm still trying to talk about the innitial post.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

...yeah, I guess it would be. If you'd achieved anything by now.

You did when you called it a community college.

I don't care about the topic, but what you said.

Nope. I merely noticed you called Kent a community college. Nothing more was said, as usual.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I don't know what "Kent" is. Why would I call it a community college? That shit could be a high school for all I know.

And as far as "not accomplishing anything"? [funny]

There is so many things you can clown me on, you choose the shit that isn't true...
    test
  11. well with my BA/BSc I could do a GDL (graduate diploma in law) for 1 year to convert. Then take the bar vocational course for 1 year. At this point in time you get called to the bar then following that you do a 6 month pupilage non-practising and 6 months practising.

you do the math
    test
  12. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Soultan is an old cunt.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

What's your point? What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

This shit isn't about you, dude. No one cares about some bullshit law pupilage you can get with six months of this and a year of that. No one cares how securely affixed you are to my nuts.
    test
  14. ok I know you're quite stupid and lack common sense but really...its not THAT hard to grasp, even for you. You complain that my response has been tangential, when I am just replying to YOU going off topic...

get it now, slow poke?

to recap: I was just refuting your 7 year argument that you and Malo were discussing thats all.

and

on your nuts? pulease. I just call em how I see them (and by the looks of things i'm not the only one who sees you in this vein)

must be a conspiracy eh.
    test
  15. teq the decider

note: soultan is very old.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Or you're just a fuckin' dumbass who insists upon ruining threads, ass mucus. And it takes more than a few degrees to surpass me, since I already have that on lock. You have to be smarter and willing to work harder. If that's you, then cool. However, it just is not likely.

And I think it's hilarious that people on here have called me old for so long that some who still do it are older than I was when they started

Sad thing is, I had a degree or two when I was y'all's age...[look]

Stop chasing me, it only breeds unnecessary envy and that's counter productive. Y'all really need to look inward and just enjoy the life you've got.
    test
  17. teq the decider

u sound cranky.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

It's like 11:40 pm here...
    test
  19. hes mad

why is soultan acting like someone came in his house and took a shit in his cornflakes.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I love that american attitude.

This is like a whole new side to you. You're making progress.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.