University Kids

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Sodium, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

i went to a university and i was the laziest fucker ever. missed so many lectures and late with deadlines. i still had the same lack of interest as i did in high school. i found the work pretty easy so i never seen the point in being all enthusiastic. but i know and have been around the type of people you talk about. most of them were upper class pricks who had their daddy pay tuition fees whereas i had to work for it. think that could be a factor as to why they look so happy and motivated. cause they have fuck all else to worry about
    test
  2. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

I agree with you no this one. I myself am an engineering student working 4 days a week just to pay rent ,school money,you name it I pay it all. While 80% of my class is being funded by mom & dad I have to work my ass of which leaves me with little as possible time to really focus on getting my degree. In time it will come but we all know what you'd choose if you'd have to choose between getting evicted and getting good grades. Most freshman I see usually don't give a fuck because they're immature and don't have to pay shit. They live in there 1 room shack which costs about shit to rent, live of frozen pizza's and get high all day. Pity...
    test
  3. Academia has always urked me.

Whenever I traveled to visit my friends when they were away at college, I would occasionally go in and sit in on the class lectures and take notes. Specifically the history lectures which I found the most fascinating, regardless of the orator's charisma.

But, as I have always thought, Academia is a slow institution, bogged down by it's tenure system which makes veterans too butt-hurt to impliment the new fields of study that technology has made possible. The way we were raised in the 90s was to prepare for this great equal rights revolution, not to be blown away by advancements in genetics or to participate in neurological studies. By the time college was an option to me, Information Technology wasn't even a fucking term. Quantum computers were largely unheard of. Ethics was a big deal. The Geopolitical philosophical impact of race-oriented statistical demographic condensates was a big deal. Psychological impact of socioeconomic policies was a big deal. All useless, dated stuff that never even saw the future coming...

Things are so different 7 years later... had I had those options I would definitly have taken them. Now, I have to take the long way.
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

1. How the fuck old are you to still be in community college??!?

2. You act like college is hard. I almost slept through it and got into a top grad school, coasted through that and now I'm working. [dunno]

you don't have to love to work to do that. You just have to have a higher IQ than an orange and be mature enough not to make stupid fucking excuses as to why YOU'RE a fuckin' moistwipe when it comes to school.

I guarantee you one thing, tho: if you keep my name out of your mouth, your GPA will go up a half a letter grade. A full letter grade if you take my dick out with it...[dummy]

Fuck outta here. I wouldn't have admitted no shit like what YOU just said.
    test
  5. MC Brash

MC Brash 860

Wowie... uh... who was that directed at? lol it made me laugh though
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

It was directed at Sodium for putting my name in his mouth. I'm the blacksoulran he was talking about, even though he butchered the spelling...

That's what 6 years at a community college will getcha.
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I tried one semester at the community college this year.

My god, it was so mind numbing I wanted to leave remnants of my brain on the wall.

While I was passing my classes with ease, it wasn't stimulating at all. I was so disappointed I stopped attending my classes and in the process threw away a large chunk of my bank.
    test
  8. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

1. i'm 20

2. you try too hard

3. clean your vagina
    test
  9. Sodium

i guess you mean liberals. my theory on why college is so liberal is that colleges tend to attract that type of person from the gate so eventually shit gets flooded by stuff like Psychological impact of socioeconomic policies. its like being smart is defined by shit like that when in reality its all a big mask for a giant circle jerk.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Sure you are, and I'm 18...

Dude, even being 20 and in a community college and trying to front like something's wrong with kids actually getting a real education is pitiful as fuck.
    test
  11. Sodium

shut yo mouf nigaaaaaaaaa

lol nah but soultan honestly why do you hate me so bad i don remember
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You're a prick.
    test
  13. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Soultan seems to forget that not everyone has a rich daddy to send them off to some water polo playing joint or whatever. Besides, nigga can hardly act like his education was time well spent. A) because u still be stupid as fuck doggy and B) u dont need a law degree to be a failed rapper.

passed the bar but ur bars fail u
    on sum jimmy spicer 81 shit u frail boo
    old as dirt, artheritic when u spit it
    have to buy a new wig when i split it
    peanut headed, fuel unleaded
    wanna be a rapper bitch? forget it(forget that shit nigga)
    back in the day you were doin the shoop
    old bastard got a couldroy birthday suit(you wrinkly as fuck dawg!)
    yeah I said it, thats right I said it
    not repeating for emphasis, just hoping you get it
    turn that hearing aid up to feel the thump
    back you remember when you were young doing the bump
    rollerdisco days, wid the jerrycurl fade
    polka dot shirt wid the moe d shades
    that was you when doin the do
    its shame you damn nead near dead(oooh!)
    bullet in your head boo yeah you
    faggoroni soul creamy white like mascapony
    you phoney black im not down wid that
    bad back non-phat old ass liver spotted brain rotted piece of shit need to quit son of a faggot ass super bitch

ps - u 40 and still havent got ya foot in the door. Hang it up
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

People go to uni under the impression that it's going to be incredibly stimulating and challenging. Unless you are going for a top job, University is nothing more than 30% work and exams and 70% stamina.

That's why idiots with degrees in Phys ED can walk into retail managment jobs, because they've got a degree. It shows stamina and commitment.

That'll soon change now, because everyone has a degree or a HND in something.
    test
  15. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

word.

elitists are bad enough, but elitists with nothing to base thier superiority on are worse
    test
  16. MC Brash

MC Brash 860

haha... the hate is strong with this thread
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Wanna know why my dad's still rich?

Academic Scholarships. I paid my way.

And Sodium: I came at you because you came at me. When you don't speak my name, I don't show up and say shit about you. I leave folks completely alone in threads unless they come at me. Since I started working this new plush gig, I haven't had the time because I'm paranoid to get online at work. [funny]

And Teq? Don't worry. My foot's good and in the door...

You will excuse me if I don't read your alleged verse.

Nah, I don't rap, kid. I'm passed that shit.
    Only grab mics to get in clubs for free,
    A crowd of thugs and me, ya mother's huggin' me
    Environmentalist, my lips used to hug them trees.
    Passed the bar. In fact, I'll pass 48 to labels
    Over these Sol beats, you don't know what they pay, fool!
    So now you hatin' me, 'cause ya beats are wack
    You were like "fuck Sol! Come to me for them tracks!"
    Thought I forgot? Nah. No one's coppin' ya shit.
    I got A&R's trippin' just to shop my shit.
    People in these streets that I don't know, still know me,
    While people who don't know you still know you's a phony
    It must feel hella lonely to know true defeat
    from an over the hill attorney you claimin' is so weak!
    You wanna call me a n&gg&, but mad 'cause it ain't me
    I make twice what you make in a month in the same week!

[dummy]

You should stick to makin' wack beats. You're not as bad at it.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'll take that I'm a prick. I'll even concede to being elitist. I am proud of both and know that in a perfect world, I shouldn't be. But c'mon! No basis? In this thread??!?

Anyone who pays attention in class is "superior" in this thread, this ignoramous is trying to defend not trying.

Pardon me if I frown upon that. You forget, I'm an old man. I hate seeing young people be lazy.
    test
  19. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

aight, i can understand that.. no its not good to be lazy, especially not with all the stuff thats out there and offered to you.. everybody should try.

i was reacting to what i assume steve was responding to as well, your idea that community colleges arent shit.

on average, of course a 4 year school is better than a 2 year. but community schools are another rung on the ladder, and theyre good for different reasons.. like being cheaper, or if you just need an associates, etc.
    its not like only lazy people go there

im going to one right now until i transfer to a university. i coulda just went to a large state school in the first place but life isnt always straightforward. but i do pay attention in class, and i try to learn from there, and from books and such on my own.

maybe i just took you out of context..?

your rap verse was decent. i still think teqs got that hotter lyrical fire though..
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan u dumb as hell
    with ur azeus hat u look like a bum from hell
    u passed the bar but never drunk a beer
    whats wrong with u, are u a fuckin queer?
    ur 30 years old and text rapping for real
    c.e.o.s dont give rappers older then them a record deal
    ur privledged as hell and wish u grew up broke
    at 25 u learned cola wasnt the only coke
    i know this is sad but u take it serious
    prolly why ur on line trying to get a deal and ur a big time loser
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.