Unique Oppertunity WEB DESIGNERS ENTER

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Hype131, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hype131

Hype131 Donni Murdo

We at Kriminal Recordz (independent label based in Glasgow, Scotland) have recently purchased the domain www.kriminal.co.uk at present the site is being updated and designed by the label owner who definetly isn't a web designer. I have some graphics skill but can't work out the whole graphics to web transition. Plus I like other peoples work. Basically I'm looking for a few quotes, possibly a few samples to see where you guys wanna go with it. Willing to pay, budget is a bit tight but we can come to some agreement, I'm sure. The colour scheme has to stay the same (red, white, black) The Kriminal Logo can be kept the same (I have a better quality one here) OR you can revamp it but colours concept have to be roughly the same. Have a look at the site for insperation if you like? We have a lot of images that could be used. Looking for a professional yet gritty looking site. Audio can be provided to give you a bit insperation if you like. Might be a bid odd for some Americans designing an underground Scottish Hiphop Lables site without actually hearing the records we put out.

Thankyou very much for your time
    Hype
    test
  2. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

I got a few websites for you to check out.

www. lootchiano .com
    www. blackandwhiterhymes .com
    www. mussickcity .com
    www. phene .net
    www. uneekwunn .com

i got more. any ideas you come up with, i can bring to life.

websites are usually 150. but i got an opening week sale that takes off 10% and if you pay up front you can take 20% off. so that could be a total of 30% off. which would make it $105. ill take the five off, so make it $100 if you pay up front, and 130 if you decide not to. I have work completed in less than 48 hours. 24 rush orders are available (add 10$).

aim - robb dfx
    email - trueartform@hotmail.com

i can show you more work ive done also. (i can also revamp your logo a little bit for free) i can give the logo in the deal also (so youll get the psd of that).

hope to talk to ya soon.

test
  3. Ear: Complex

just to show you a sample of how quick i work, and what ideas i put down for your logo heres an attatched image.
    test
  4. Hype131

Hype131 Donni Murdo

Cool man appreciate you being keen. looked at your stuff think it has the potential to give us what we want if we give you enough guidance and info, however the final decision to pay for services isn't up to me you know? The logos are decent but the finger print concept and stenciled letter's have to say logo has been that way for 10 years can't switch now. Prices are very reasonable. I'd need to get more of a plan on how many pages we would need. An Mp3 player on the site would be a great bonus to play samples and web exclusives. We have a fair amount of photography, some could be used in the building of the site others could be used in the gallery. Keep in touch with me though mate and we can see if business unfolds for us both
    test
  5. Woo Child

Woo Child You Still Want To Be Me

test
  6. oneupmedia

oneupmedia New Member

visit my site www.oneupmedia.net for work, price aint cheap though so only serious clients
    test
  7. Ear: Complex

just something i did with the style u wanted.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.