Undisputed Unified Champion: Are you serious bro?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Dec 2, 2013.

1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What a shit name for a title. And please don't tell me the winner is going to be carrying around both belts. Just use the WWE title, for christ's sake.
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

WWE World Champion.
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Still not as bad as #BadNewsBarrett
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm not really sure what they will do. Probably just use the WWE title as the unified belt.
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I wonder if micheal hayes return has anything to do with the shit storm of bad ideas on one raw.

LOL at micheal cole and jbl not mentioning jim ross when they where mentioning announcers from ock

Why didn't they just call it the undisputed wwe champion like before? obv them polls are rigged.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The only thing left to do is give him an iMac computer that gets notices blasted over the arena's loudspeakers.
    test
  7. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

I don't think this particular poll was rigged because Cole said they would "take it into consideration" and I read that they probably weren't going to use that name. I'd rather they use the WHC that's the better looking and longer tenured of the two. But I'm not torn up about it
    test
  8. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's the WWE so it should be the Undisputed WWE World Champion. I don't love either so they could design a new one. But it depends if they plan on keeping it together
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think the WHC is better looking too, but I can't see it taking precedence over the WWE title. I don't see the point in designing a new title so soon after they created the current WWE title, the fact its still kind of new is just one of the reasons I don't think the WHC would take precedence. Just use the WWE title so the champion isn't pointlessly carrying around two belts that are actually only one championship.
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

who cares
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

they will just reintroduce the whc in a few years like they did last time it was unified, wwe never sticks with these things.

big e is in a good spot right now because the ic title is the 2nd most important title now.
    test
  12. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

not sure how i feel about them just unifying the names too.

wwe world heavyweight champion sounds a lot less impressive than wwe undisputed champion.
    test