Under The Bridge: Troll orgy inside

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by DirtBagDan, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

I blame P-Nut for all of this...
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

lmaoooo @ I lost mad friends on Facebook

hahaha rez >
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

expect the ether bomb later down the line when everyones forgotten about this
    test
  4. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

You make the jokes about loss of confidence, facebook friend, etc as if that is a common thing that happens because of trolling, is it? No, all mcvet does is elicit responses to his posts. emceegoddess says hes a virgin and everyone goes nuts spending half their time on the site making fun of him for it and thouroughly enjoying something thats based off of a complete lie. i would consider that a troll
    test
  5. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

decoy is a jerk!
    am i trolling right
    test
  6. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

stfu EG you're a pussy dog...str8 up. I lied and told you that I was coming to Seattle on business....and gonna whoop your ass...you then stated...and I quote

"i am 100% contacting the authorities about this and i have your information so you will be hearing about it from them. you should seriously think about the actions you take before you take them bro. "

and

"note: you will most likely have a warrant for your arrest and not be able to board the plane. you really think threatening to end someone's life is a joke? doug i am being serious man, do you really not understand what you're doing and how fucking serious this is? you've called my house saying you'll kill me and have repeatedly told me WHAT DATE YOU WILL SHOW UP TO DO IT

this isn't a joke man. "

and

"1) this is my city. do you really think you'll have the upperhand if anything becomes physical? you have 4 friends allegedly. i have many more than that. but thats irrelevant because...

2) i live in lake forest park. we have the highest officer to civilian ratio in all of washington and im about 3 minutes away from their cop shop and 30 second WALK from their nearest refuel compound. even if you were going to show up to my house you would be arrested immediately. fun times in washington."

you fucking spineless pussy....you were so scared lol...look at you...you act so tough on the internet...but I said I was gonna come fly to Seattle...and come see you...and your wrote all that. Square...you coward.

Anyone that catch's feelings as hard as you and thesaurus do..need to get a fucking life...str8 up.

and take to take away your " ether bomb "

here's my info everyone

Doug Parscal

Douglas Grant Parscal Jr. | Facebook

test
  7. ErikForeman

daaaamn, shit is serious..

(sorry for an ef filler post, just had to comment)

mcv is unmasked!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. ThinkICare

ThinkICare New Member

Aw, shit.

McVet just edited his post to bold a few of his words.

That's some heavy shit.
    test
  9. MCVeteran

I like to joke around....calling people terrible who are gassed up and terrible (mainly dirtbag)
    and talk crap to people who catch feelings for fun (thesaurus,you,mapleleaf)

you have MANY enemies...you've done this for years EG...take a walkout side every once in awhile.
    test
  10. mapleleaf

lmao, MCvet show me a post where i 'catch feelings'

you talk shit to me
    i talk shit to you

it sounds like a pretty basic equation...if im catchin feelings than so are you, i obviously did something to you that made you change your user title AND avatar
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

MCVet you take this shit waaaay too far. IMO your post exposes more about you than it does about EG.
    test
  12. MCVeteran

anything I post ...you're on my nuts.

I have really no beef with you...just the no life loser eg
    test
  13. MCVeteran

naw gwame...I had/have no problem...eg threatened to tell everyone my info...so i posted it for him...i could really careless
    test
  14. mapleleaf

oh LMAO @ mcvet privating his photos and videos before posting it on here.

why dont you post the video of you humping the old lady on the 4th of july in tahoe? that shit made me laugh

mcvet im tellin ya now, you might get banned for not being a mod and having the mod balls in your avatar. i wont do it but someone else might.
    test
  15. MCVeteran

I made it private because of work...and I guess you've been stalking me for days now, huh?
    test
  16. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

All i ever did was make fun of how much of a pathetic vagina you really are, to the point that you'll duck every west coast GT event, or any bay show for that matter, that ever happens because you're legitimately afraid to death of being murked. You're nothing more than an internet personality without any real life. Mentioning my kid only inspired me to one day suprise you in Mountain View and throw you down a burning flight of steps faggot. And much like this little ordeal, Id be laughing thru the entire process. You and your frosted tips can suck an AIDS dick Douglas
    test
  17. MCVeteran

Frosted tips? lol I didnt even know you had a kid...it was an airless diss.

Sry if it struck a cord. Hope the rapping thing works out....you got a couple more years till youre 30.
    test
  18. DirtBagDan

DirtBagDan Well-Known Member

this got real gay... real fast...

I really don't care who MCVet is... I sure my dog can't name the individual flees living on her blood either...

point being... stop hack attacking my twitter you goon... whoever you are
    test
  19. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Sounds like you witnessed the losing of the flower..
    ...were you there to coach him the entire way? Or did you guys run a few practice rounds on some swiss cheese before he got the hang of it and was ready for action?
    test
  20. ErikForeman

yo swiss cheese aint even close to the real thing

trust me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.