Under The Bridge: Troll orgy inside

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by DirtBagDan, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

how you gonna take my P-nut camo jokes? lol that shit was kinda funny tho
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

you had jokes like that? damn

but that shit is still on point u feels me
    test
  3. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

I think what some people fail to realise is that just because YOU don't catch feelings, and YOU think its a joke. doesn't mean that THEY do. its all funny shit till someone shows up on your doorstep. just cos you THINK your anonymous on the internet. it doesn't mean you are. YOU ARNT...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

I feel YOU
    test
  5. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

two things...

1) regardless if its the web, insulting someone's kid is too much. JMO of course

and 2) mcvets couple of posts on this thread alone is funnier then all of jerkbag dan's battles combined.
    test
  6. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

i understand your point homie. i think you make a great one too. i feel differently though. to some people words are words.

great example: friend of mine works at an italian deli (go figure ah) and some scumbag from the neighborhood comes in breakin his balls like crazy (drunk and lookin for trouble). my boy steves ignorin him y'know he's workin not really tryin to start shit then homie says yeah fuck you and that little bitch you call a daughter (he just had the kid 5 weeks ago) so he broke his hand over the dudes face. why did he get so tight about his daughter gettin called shit but when it came to him he just brushed him off?

got you fully on the point but mentionin a man's family esp to italians/greeks/albanians from life experience is the button to push to start a fight. doesn't matter if im a tough guy or not. it could drive a man to commit murder depending on the situation and how well its used against his will to blackout.

its different with everyone
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

mcvet is fuckin great
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

frankie wapps saying breaking his balls is awesome
    test
  9. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

honestly I understand 500%...... and I think its sorta a desperate move to go and say something below the belt. I liken it to when bolo yeung was havin trouble handlin Van Damm so he's like "Fuck this, who cares if this is straight wrong" and throws sparkling nut-dust in his eyes LOL. its a cheap shot.

BUT!!!!!

I look at it like this. If some pedo or a sociopath or anyone tried to lay hands on my kid, or someone broke into my house, they are going to die. period. in that case the law is on my side.

but imagine some guy, father to lets say two kids, and some knucklehead comes in and says "Your two sons are faggots", and this guy things hes being a "good dad" and "protector" by fucking that dude up, perhaps just BODYING THAT NIGGA for the blatent disrespect..... and ends up in prison for 15 years cuz he killed a man off an insult

now whos the provider? the protecter? wifey remarries.. your kids grow up without you..... its called PRIDE..... that shit will eat a nigga alive. I think that shit is stupid as hell, to throw everything away cuz you're "offended".

and dont think I dont udnerstand that pride shit..... some of my cuban family members have wasted half their life in prison cuz someone "disrespected" them accidently
    test
  10. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

BTW wapps you remind me of Raphael from ninja turtles
    test
  11. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

wow @ your avatar
    test
  12. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

this is currently leaning the fuck outta me. LMAO!

excellent thread.
    test
  13. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

I read this with a NY Italian accent.......lol
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Likewise. His posts make more sense that way. Add in "bro" at random points to make it even better.
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this thread is still fantastic.. the trolling is top notch.

im hoping little matthew comes in here and gets ethered.

wapps, you know im not with you on this my dude.. i mean saurus is well within his right to fuck this kid up, but we already talked about traveling or going way out of your way to fuck someone from the internet up. its an instant L on your record.
    test
  16. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

eyerate, question. if emceegoddess was in fact not a virgin, would that mean the trolls have been trolled?
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

Respect, fool, thats some truth your spittin. The point about being a provider after you go to jail....like was it worth it?

I know better to not let words piss me enough beat someone up but sometimes my emotions get the better of me. If someone says something about my family that is personal, I just either brush it off, or let them know how lonely they are in comparison to me with my fam. Out of pity, and an understanding of how good my life is, I dont let it piss me off. Now if they keep getting in my ear, repeating it, looking for a reaction, I'll give em one.
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

if any of us got butt hurt by it, then yes

Personally I was pretty hurt by it. I mean EG being a vrigin at 23 gave me this incredible confidence. I went outside my apartment, got digits from 5 fine ass girls, and became cool wherever I went.

Then he dropped the bomb that it was all a joke. My confidence shot right back down. I lost mad friends of facebook. The girls who numbers I got all hang up right when they hear my voice like "What the hell happened to yo? You pie as fuck all of a sudden" *click*

I got trolled to the fullest maple. Now excuse me, i gotta go. Im getting pulled over by the cops right now. Im typing this on my laptop in my whip. Im going to pay h20 a visit in the D for all this shit talk.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

mcveteran games are over you just ended playtime
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i have never talked shit you personally, i have said you fucking suck at battling which is a true fact and a sentiment a high % of battle fans share

tell me the next cali event you are going to and i will go and we can settle this

you make moves? you make money? lmao dog you are fuckin TERRIBLE at rapping and battling. shut the fuck up you walking stereotype piece of shit.

wapps i will PM you my address if you want to fly to seattle, you won't do shit. same dude saying he won't fight me at MOB cause he won't catch a charge? then shut the fuck up you faggot.

wapps this is a 100% guarantee that when we are at the same event we can throw down. you can put this in your sig instead of further proof you have 0 reading comprehension.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.