Under The Bridge: Troll orgy inside

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by DirtBagDan, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

dead.

this is how i woke up this morning.
    test
  2. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

someone should start a poll for rm's most entertaining poster.

my vote after this thread would probably go to chamber.
    test
  3. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that mental image killed me
    test
  4. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

did you guys read up on projection when i posted the link to it the first time? its interesting stuff. also look up reaction formation cuz it applies to this thread too

sorry i took my ap psych exam this week lol =)
    test
  5. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Eyerate has never kept it more 100 than this shit right here. My toaster oven has completely changed the way I view making a sandwich at home. I live next door to a grocery store so I can always just pop in a get fresh bread and buns and shit, it's delightful.
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

One of us cares, the other one doesn't.

I could say the most corny cringeworthy shit and I'll still walk around with that strut that the fat kid has from "haters gone hate" gif

muhahahaha
    test
  7. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

toaster oven does wonders for leftover pizza and hooks the fuck up outta fries and jalapino poppers and nuggets, I mean, I thought everyone jus knew bout toaster ovens, it expands your whole fridge, best 40 bucks ever spent
    test
  8. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

holy shit. just peeped this thread for the first time and all i gotta say is :funny:

interesting as fuck to say the least.
    test
  9. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

So would it be safe to assume that his toaster's bustin?
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

learn to read fool

1) i was not actually going to call the cops on him, i was scaring him so that he'd apologize for posting my address WHICH HE DID and told me not to post his info. he's obviously not posting any of that.

2) i said i have no option to do anything cause he would NEVER SHOW UP. that statement is made with the belief (fact) that he'd never show up to my house, with or without 4 people. so if all i could do was maybe get him expelled from school, that's a much sweeter victory than doing nothing and putting up with his years of faggotry.

like always, you are wrong

people trolling you doesn't matter because nobody knows who the fuck you are

when someone says i am a virgin i dont give a fuck because im not and i could care less if people think that about me

when someone says something like, hollow punked me, or i talked shit behind hollows back, that annoys me because its a lie and its something i take seriously. i pride myself on being a real person, which i am and anyone who knows me cosigns.

if you can't see the difference then you are a retard. and i say that without my blood boiling dude haha.

and no i dont have anxiety problems ive never been on meds you guys are funny tho

like eyerate being the bum he always is, anything i say he just counters it with the dumbest line ever with 0 proof

i swear if i came in here and said i had cancer eyerate would say some shit like "bullshit, he's just doing this for attention, I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOES THAT"

i could come in with a video of me during chemo and he'd be like "bullshit, he probably had a friend that works in a hospital give him that shit cause he owed him a favor. i seen it in royal tenanbaums!"

despite the fact he has 0 proof and just speculates on everything, mr. keep it 100

think what you want, it does not bother me that 'reznick', random poster who is mad at me because i made him look stupid in an mma thread, doesn't like me.

it annoys me when people spread lies about me that alter shit in real life. if you seriously can't understand why i would be annoyed that i have to explain to hollow that i in fact did not diss him for no reason in a cypher video because some faggot lied about it trying to start shit then i think its you who needs to be caught up with the reality of real life.

and diggles, if whoever it is you're talking about walked up to me and said "what did you think of xyz battle" id tell him what i think

i dont just randomly walk up to people and talk shit, that's rude, and despite what u think i dont do it on here. a thread about a battle = "hey what do u think of this battle"

i have told rappers to their faces that i did not like their performances. why would i not?
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

reznick you should learn the difference between fact and opinion, it will do wonders for your life
    test
  12. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

This thread just got gay. It needs a lil more jealous rage.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

i dont know man, i kinda used up all of my jealous rage when some rando suggested erik foreman judge a battle

my blood was boiling, my eyes locked onto the posts and i was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"

im surprised my spacebar still works since i punched it so hard, but then again i am 5'2 109lbs so i guess it didnt do much damage

brb my mom keeps yelling at me from upstairs talking about get a fucking job and pay rent once in a while and some shit like "stop fucking your bed sheets and get a gf"

*blood boils*

*calls cops on mother*
    test
  14. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

God you're lame.
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Man who the fuck reading all of that?
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

so i take it you won't post the parts where you said you can't pay the $500 cause you're just a broke college kid and how you were going to come to my house with 4 big football friends who are all super tough and badass?

my bluff was that i was scared to get you to apologize. you did.

your bluff was that you were gonna beat me up with 4 tough football buddies. and once you kept saying "dude lets just end this now, this is getting out of hand" i told you no cause i have the upper hand

guess what lil doug, i still do.
    test
  17. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

agreed.

does anybody still read EGs long ass bullshit posts anymore? i sure dont. hes been finished in this thread for a couple days now.
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

BTW judging was awesome
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

also, EGs house is on 200th street in seattle.. his phone number ends in 69. i dont know why he thinks this dude was shook to put his info out there.. its readily available. shit, i didnt even wanna know it and it found its way to my inbox, and not by way of MCVet either.. get this fuckin kid outta here already. the only reason his little online persona still exists as of late is because saurus and avo steady gas him.

"step your life game up."

srsly.
    test
  20. Boom

Boom paradox

this thread is gonna get boring if eg keeps using the 'sarcasm insult my self defense' in every reply back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.