Under The Bridge: Troll orgy inside

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by DirtBagDan, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

well if thats not the reason that I make funny remarks, I dont know what is

Except I have morals. Im like that thief with honor you feel me. I stay trollin the trolls lets do this!!!
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[​IMG]
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

thanks. GASP had my confidence shot, but you brought me back up dog
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

wow
    DEAD.
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

I hand over the crown of this thread to you

But I warn you its hummus glazed
    test
  6. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

there's a difference between being a generally cool guy like yourself rez, who i actually have conversed with outside of the board, and being an asshole to people you actually admire.
    test
  7. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

You care so much for someone who will always be- just a screen name. If only your vagina allowed you to venture out from behind your monitor. silly faggot, your obsession is becoming ridiculous
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

no doubt.

Yea I agree theres nothing more pie than pretending to hate someone you are a fan of. You need to be insecure to the teeth to do shit like that
    test
  9. Eyerate

you know, i think im slowly becoming a fan of saurus taking shit way too serious... it has this sort of... i dunno... reverse-troll appeal. its almost like he knows its ridiculous to threaten peoples lives and argue over rapmusic, but he aint tryin to hear that.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

If you actually saw a picture of the man you were addressing, you would probably never respond to a troll post again.

Just imagine this.....

Imagine he is literally a 14 year old geeky looking kid with glasses, whose mom makes him hot chocolate while he browses the boards.

Use your imagination and hopefully you shall be set free
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

in before oh you mean eg?
    test
  12. The Saurus

guys, hes been overobsessed with everything about me for a while now. its nothing new. Just another faggot. whats sad is how he acts like hes something more than just some insecure child without a life outside of a message board. If anything, the loser needs a friend, or a more interesting life
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

whoa. I hope this isnt pertaining to my post

if so, you really need to work on your insecurities buddy. No wonder your a 23 year old virgin who ducks MOB events because MCvet is gonna bring the football team, all while avocado is fumbling with his camera trying to keep it from hitting the ground from laughing about about you gettin G checked at the event.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

I mean what are we gonna do?

Feed him more coal to keep him running?

The day you convince TheHater to come out to an event is the day that EG finds comfort in life.

You can just tell because he does not portray the dynamics that normal human beings portray, even in message boards.
    test
  15. Eyerate

timeout.. this already has its own thread but holy fuck this is absolutely murdering me right now...

[youtube]ql-N3F1FhW4[/youtube]
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

thats almost so on point eyerate its not funny haha.
    test
  17. jmflu

jmflu New Member

I think you gotta learn to ignore these people man. You get notoriety, theres always gonna be some jackass on the internet talking shit, you're just feeding into it and making them feel important.
    test
  18. The Saurus

haha. this is true. faggots are fueled by anything. Clearly my biggest fan will never actually go anywhere or witness anything first hand. Its unfortunate that some people are so shitty at life that fear will keep them from social contact, even at functions/ events accesible to every demographic. All you can really do is laugh endlessly at people like that. I used to feel sorry for him, but then i realized- he wants to be, and is content being- a trolling faggot and nothing more
    test
  19. Eyerate

the harlem shake from the little girl and the teacup table clear keep bodying me.. i would GIF them if my fucking animation software didnt put my comp on 100mhz reboot me PLZ! status.
    test
  20. The Saurus

believe me man, its more comical to me than anything. I know i have nothing to prove to little girls like hater or vet. Faggots like that make me glad to wake up every day and not be them.
    But it does suck to know their vaginas will always hinder them from being in public long enough to be punched
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.