uncircumcised vs. circumcised how do you like to gobble your nuts.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Just joking haha. But on the real ladies which man do you rather have sex with? And which mAn would you rather give head to?
    test
  2. Decks Lewis

Decks Lewis Young Hef.

I thought you said you were done, nigga

Tarnished.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i love this place kid this is my favorite place haha tell me this how did you manage to get so many people on this site not to like you lol thats crazy haha. I think maybe because you speak your mind and i must say you have awaY WITH RATTLING PEEPS CAGES LOL.
    test
  4. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I'm going to ignore the nonsense and actually reply to the topic.

My husband is not circumcised and I LOVE his dick. He has the prettiest penis I have ever seen. Dicks are normally not aesthetically pleasing to me, however his is perfect. size, shape, girth, length...its perfect. His dick looks like it was made in a candy shop...molded out of caramel.

i love his dick. maybe its because his was left in its natural state? ive seen some funky lookin dicks in my day...they look like the doctor was half drunk and asleep when he performed the circumcision LoL
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you know what somewhere there is a drunk Dr. doing just what you said hahha.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I've never come across an uncircumsized partner, thankfully. Thats my preference. I would be weirded out if my dude had a hoodie. I dont like the way they look. Some women do though... theres somebody for everyone out there.
    test
  7. samii so sexii

^^ what's weird for me was I had never seen one for real until my husband. When we were in high school I was unimpressed [probably bc i wasn't taking him seriously at the time.]

once we were serious, i saw his penis and was like "o.m.g."
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you know you like them ant eater dicks hahaha stop lying lol
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

they look like bank robbers lol they look like they bout to rob you of all your goodies haha.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

I understand exactly how you feel! I dated a guy once who had thee most beautiful penis (& chiseled body) I'd ever seen before. Long & thick, even colored, straight as an arrow. A fuckin work of art. I never wanted him to put his clothes on. I considered getting my back teeth removed just so I could take more of it in.

Trust me, I feel you mama :) As long as you're happy with what you've got, you good!
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Lol you got jokes. I dont have anything against em, just not my cup of tea.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

sure you right ha ha i can see uncirumcised men stand in front yard with signs saying we need love to lol
    test
  13. samii so sexii

haha! you are crazy! Where you been hidin girl? I hardly ever see you in here anymore...

@ Tights: so true...as long as you're happy :) <<oooww

question: do you think the only reason im so in love with his penis is because im in love with him??
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol ok haha yall can have this thread haha you ladies jacking it now lol carry on.
    test
  15. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

[​IMG]

you mam, are cool in my book
    test
  16. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

i prefer circumcised.
    uncircumcised just look... gross... to me.
    but that's just my preference.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

I think its highly probable. When we're in love with a person, we tend to idealize them in certain ways. I dated a chubby guy before (for the first time). I'm not normally attracted to chubby dudes, but the fact that this guy treated me like gold and our chemistry was off the hook... I found myself loving his chubby frame, too. Not chubby frames, in general. Just his.

Then again, your guy just might actually have a supremely photographable schlong!!! The world may never know... lol
    test
  18. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

lmao why are niggas uncut?????...not only does your dick look like it has a poncho on...but its not sanitary
    test
  19. tight-eyes

double post
    test
  20. tight-eyes

^^ Its a much more physically/psychologically traumatic experience when a man is older, than it is with the typical newborn that gets cut. My girl had her teenage son "cut", and he went THROUGH IT... after a certain age, I dont even know that its worth it.

I do agree and have heard from Doctors that its more sanitary for a man to be cut.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.