unbelievers start gettin ready to see some mighty miricales

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Both magic from witches and miricals from prophets. We gettin into those days.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

No need to prep myself. I think I'm keen enough not to be swindled by the power of suggestion. Don't need no miracle tinted glasses.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

I mean people raised from the dead. Cancer an blindness being healed, amazing miracles
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You know, sometimes I question whether you are a sincere believer or just a troll. I already think it's likely that Froggie is a troll.

I wonder how many people in this forum actually believe what they say they believe.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

I read the bible. Therefore I speak what the word says. Just Cus u may not believe or understand it doesn't mean it won't happen or that I'm saying won't come to fruition. Watch and see my friend. The times are soon.
    test
  6. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Co-sign
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Were at the begining of the greatest awakening the world has yet to see. Along w it will be the most undeniable acts of God and Satan ever. It's the separation of the sheep from the goats. Everyone OS going to have to choose a side. The days of playing the fence are over. The old order is passing away. Pledge Ur alligiance.
    test
  8. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

My dad's a minister...I'm getting him to baptize me next week, that's a major step in professing chist as your saviour...

I CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE...DON'T CARE ABOUT DYING A FLESHLY DEATH BECAUSE PROFESSING JESUS WILL GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE SPIRITUALLY

the new world order aint no joke folks...it's approaching fast
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

good stuff. Baptism is important because its an actual profession of Ur decision.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.