um.. why all the game hate?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by YaBoyDunDidIt, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaBoyDunDidIt

YaBoyDunDidIt yadidamean?

so what is he appeared on change of heart?

so what if he had a tongue ring?

so what if he was a stripper?

plenty rappers have appeared on reality shows and celebrity shows and shit. go hate on them.

joe budden admits to eating pussy and so does 50 cent. go hate on them.

since when is stripping for bitches gay? do u know how much pussy u get doing that shit?

u kids are just trying to find any reason to hate because none of u could predict that game would be the phenomenal rapper he is today and sell more than all ur underground rap idols did in years within the spand of a day.

fuckin lames.. i wanna hear ya'll n.iggas spit. if game is so trash, link me to ur audio page.
    test
  2. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Tongue ring is gay.

But as long as he dont try kissme with it, doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    test
  3. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

it aint about the toungue ring, the stripping, the eatin out or the reality show...

its about him claiming to live a life he didnt start living till like 3 years b4 he got signed

which would be fine...but he claimed to be living that shit as a younging at first

then dudes find out he was into basketball, didnt do shit in the streets, was a stripper, etc.

thas why dudes hate on em...who gives a fuck if he had a tongue ring?
    test
  4. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

^yea but that can apply on a lot of other emcees too
    test
  5. YaBoyDunDidIt

YaBoyDunDidIt yadidamean?

who are u to judge or know when he became a blood

u don't live in his hood.

from what i hear, he became a blood near leaving high school.. and regardless when he became a blood, he's still a blood. therefore he has the right to rep it.

u kids ain't got no reason to hate on him
    test
  6. lyrical impact

lyrical impact New Member

Makes Good Music
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Hey cuz...how could you spell your own city's name wrong?

But yeah, I don't see where the Game hate comes, expect for jealousy and bias. People just do what is "in". It has always been "in" to hate on Gunit and say you like guys like Brother Ali instead (don't get me wrong he's ill). Thing is, these idiots don't understand you don't have to choose between em.

Oh well, doesn't effect me I listen to what I want to end of story.
    test
  8. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

What's wrong with that?
    test
  9. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

eating pussy is straight and perfectly fine...i should hope men do it! (on a clean bitch of course) tongue ring i know some rugged muthafuckas that wear them so no way am i knockin that and i like some game shit so who cares
    test
  10. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Wow he was a stripper? I don't "hate" him but with all that shit you just listed you have to admit he makes himself a pretty easy target for jokes.
    test
  11. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

^^exactly

dont front, i dont hate on dude...i think he got some nice tracks, decent music to bump at a party or in the ride...he's good at that type of shit

but i was just trying to explain why dudes DO hate on him

thas all
    test
  12. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I don't know what your talking about.

Could you please inform me on this game thing?
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

anytime one doesnt like a rapper the majority of the board likes that person is hating.....RM.com members have diluted the literal meaning of the term "hater"...I aint hating on Game, I just DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC....His flow is off beat and choppy, his content is repeditive and simplistic, and his persona isnt convincing imo....Im tired of u priccs imposing ur subjectivity......

lol@ the mawfucca who made the point about peeps posting their music.....why do u assume every1 who listens to rap wants to be a emcee? most peeps who listen to music dont even rap but they still have the right to voice their opinions, where would hiphop be without consumers?....wetha that emcee's wackest rhymes are better than my best are irrelevant becuzz Im paying to hear their music not the other way around....their the ones with something to prove not me....
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I hate him cause hes wack, and cocky about it on top of that. Also because he thinks he has talent, and he is only moving big numbers because they threw him in G Unit and Dr Dre personally endorsed his shit.
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Exactly.. that's like saying if you get spoiled food at a restaurant you aren't in any place to complain unless you are a gourmet chef yourself.
    test
  16. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

same reason 50 gets hated on
    same reason Em gets hated on
    same reason jay z gets hated on
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

NO^^^^
    Consumers have the right to complain. If you get spoiled food, and you paid for good food, you HAVE EVERY right to complain.
    Unless of course the Restaurant was advertising spoiled food, but what restaurant would do that? They claim to have the best food, and if they dont live up to that, then as a consumer who pays their bills with your purchases you have every right to want it to be quality, and they should produce quality to stay in business.

Game claims hes dope, he sucks...I dont have to be better to say he sucks. There is dudes way worse than game, and perhaps better than me, should they get a deal because of that? Idiocy.
    test
  18. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

I'm not a huge fan of any of those artists but I'd take any one of them over The Game anyday.. especially Eminem and Jay-Z.
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

test
  20. Scola929

Scola929 New Member

He's a biter not a writer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.